Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - MacDonald's prices may rise! - Page 13

Tags: FAIL THREAD IS FAIL, Jared Lee Loughner, Gandhi was an asshole, Snob Goblin is a muncher of sorts, WolfBird was wrong, VTV is fat and poor, Get me some waffle fo' free!, Ed is a huge floppy pussy, fat fucks, WHY IS THIS THREAD SO LONG, MAKE IT STOP, Ed has issues, 300 pages of fail!, shut up shut up shut up!!, Even SnobGoblin doesn't deserve this!, You are all internet terrorists, Enablers!, Bill is a conspiracy theorist, INTERNET HATE MACHINE, Ed vs VTV, ONLY SPOCK CAN SAVE THIS THREAD, WHY ED WHY, Now I want McDonalds, Verbal diarreha, DERAIL THIS THREAD, ...why?, fast food nyom nyom, Ed scolds Snob, 1:WORLD RECORD NUMBER OF POSTS IN A THREAD HERE, 2: WORLD RECORD NUMBER OF TAGS IN A THREAD HERE, END THE THREAD, EPIC TROLL THREAD, MATT IS SUPPLANTED, Bill pwns Ed, Bill is the trollercoaster, Bill > Matt, VTV makes a suprise appearance, Bill is VTV's ghost writer, 3:WORLD RECORD NUMBER OF TROLLS IN ONE THREAD, Bill has a PhD in Trollology, Oh hey, I herd you liek teh Mudkipz, ALL GLORY TO BILLLL, Bill trolls so hard everyone orgasms in unison, BOWLS OF SEVERED DICKS, hitler had some good ideas, ALL HAIL THE NEW TROLL KING BILL, Nominate, Matt loves McDonalds while Ed hates it, Ed does not know how to shut the hell up [ Add Tags ]

This forum thread is currently locked, no new replies or edits can be made.

[ Return to Topic Ritz-Carlton | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 20:46
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

i could tell Bill was fucking around he doesnt talk like that, I didnt know what he was upto though, but copying and pasting VTV in an argument against ed is fucking epic. Just like the good old days eh Ed ?

#361 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 20:47
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

I still think that it doesn't really matter what you eat, it's how it's prepared.

Hey Ed, back when I used to smoke I would blitzed out of my mind and then eat as many Chicken McNuggets as possible. Give it a try.

#362 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 20:47
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

Inside Job, please, don't make me say it again. I have said it so many times. Just scroll back and read if you really want to know. Pay close attention to what Dunning in Skeptoid claims about how healthy McDonalds burgers are.

PS: Who was Caramel Color? Is that a sock or just some random nutter?

#363 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JennyPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 20:56
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Bill by far one of the best topics ever. I laughed so hard and when you told everybody what you were doing I was nearly crying with laughter. What a great topic!

#364 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 21:00
(0)

Level: 2
CS Original

ed, i didnt want the whole speel again. i just wanted to know what you standpoint was, a single line will do it.

#365 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 21:09
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original

This reminds me of why I got banned off TZM joomla forums because I had rewritten tanktops bullshit into a comical one. I think I may do more of these in the future, just modding Peter's insanity and posting up the before and after mod. But I certainly am not going to mod respond anyone here anymore, it made my brain numb.

#366 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 21:10
(0)

CS Original

Yeah you trolled one of Peters mad followers on the blog with one of peters replies before which was funny.

#367 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 21:12
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

@Inside Job:

urgh.. if I have to :)

My standpoint is that McDonalds burgers (such as a cheeseburger) is not healthy food. It is not ("rich in just about every nutrient') nutritious, or well balanced in every food group and eating 3 Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese burgers cannot ever be described as a "good, healthy, slim 2,200 calorie diet for an adult". These are arguments made by Skeptoid aka Brian Dunning's podcast on Super Size Me. He has a few good points but mostly seems to have a TERRIBLE understanding of nutrition.

Thats as brief as I can make it.

#368 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 12:47
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

For the past few days you have in fact been responding to VTV and last post with the techno babble Peter Merola.

Oh God, I skipped reading that peter merola-esque post the first time cuz it was so long but I re-read it and it's fking hilarious.

#369 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 12:50
(0)

CS Original

@Ed, alright, so it's not very nutritious and it's not balanced. So it wouldn't be a stretch for me to say it's unhealthy.

Is a big mac therefore unhealthy? We can't really answer this because there is no clear line between a healthy and unhealthy food. At least with "diets" we can go by the RDA metric. Maybe in common parlance we might say a big mac is unhealthy as shorthand for "don't eat more than 1 per day", but I'd say you can only really judge the entire diet as healthy or not.

Confusing diet with the individual foods again?

No...I just made that distinction in the very passage you quoted. That's what that whole passage what about! Doesn't matter now anyway.

#370 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 13:00
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"Who was Caramel Color? Is that a sock or just some random nutter?"

CIA agent.

#371 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 13:25
(0)

CS Original

Ed, you should write Dunning cuz he needs to be corrected

#372 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 14:40
(1)

CS Original

Write to Dunning but do not link him to this topic.

#373 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 15:32
(0)

hey sailor

Level: 1
CS Original

i'm obama, bitch. i'll tear off your face and wear it while porkin yo mama.

#374 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 15:35
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

blood will drip all over her back as i ram her face into the headboard and she'll be like "finish on my back and mix it with ed's blood and lick it off"

and i will oblige because i am a gentleman

#375 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 16:15
(0)

CS Original

wow, that's so metal

#376 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 16:29
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

only if i'm wearing a homoerotic costume. metal sucks (except danzig) and nu metal was as bad as the holocaust

#377 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 16:31
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original
#378 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 17:48
(0)

Level: 12
CS Original

lol what is happening

#379 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 18:28
(0)

CS Original

Thanks for clearing that up ed! McDonalds is bad food but convenient, I agree.

#380 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 19:58
(1)

CS Original

Make sure you get a diet coke with your McBigMac that always makes a fat person feel better.

#381 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 19:59
(0)

CS Original

^as if! the nutrisweet in diet coke gives you cancer. you are better off having a coke zero and risking it with the high sodium content.

#382 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 20:02
(0)

Level: 12
CS Original

the nutrisweet in diet coke gives you cancer

I really don't want to continue this thread, but is there real evidence for this?

#383 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 20:08
(0)

CS Original

//he nutrisweet in diet coke gives you cancer//

300 MORE POSTS HERE WE COME !!

#384 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Feb 16, 2011 - 19:26
(0)

CS Original

BUMP

#385 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Jun 07, 2011 - 23:11
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original

Bump. Kaiser, I bet I can eat more Big Macs than you.

First to puke and/or suffer a stroke loses!

#386 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 08, 2011 - 07:00
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Stop fucking necroing threads Omni. Shits getting real old.

#387 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EricPosted: Jun 08, 2011 - 07:01
(0)

Oooh baby, baby, baby, baby, ... EEE baby, baby, baby.

CS Original

Don't bump unless you've got a reason to. It better be a really fucking good one too.

#388 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Jun 08, 2011 - 20:50
(0)

CS Original

Eric, can you please unban me from IRC?

#389 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]