Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - MacDonald's prices may rise! - Page 11

Tags: FAIL THREAD IS FAIL, Jared Lee Loughner, Gandhi was an asshole, Snob Goblin is a muncher of sorts, WolfBird was wrong, VTV is fat and poor, Get me some waffle fo' free!, Ed is a huge floppy pussy, fat fucks, WHY IS THIS THREAD SO LONG, MAKE IT STOP, Ed has issues, 300 pages of fail!, shut up shut up shut up!!, Even SnobGoblin doesn't deserve this!, You are all internet terrorists, Enablers!, Bill is a conspiracy theorist, INTERNET HATE MACHINE, Ed vs VTV, ONLY SPOCK CAN SAVE THIS THREAD, WHY ED WHY, Now I want McDonalds, Verbal diarreha, DERAIL THIS THREAD, ...why?, fast food nyom nyom, Ed scolds Snob, 1:WORLD RECORD NUMBER OF POSTS IN A THREAD HERE, 2: WORLD RECORD NUMBER OF TAGS IN A THREAD HERE, END THE THREAD, EPIC TROLL THREAD, MATT IS SUPPLANTED, Bill pwns Ed, Bill is the trollercoaster, Bill > Matt, VTV makes a suprise appearance, Bill is VTV's ghost writer, 3:WORLD RECORD NUMBER OF TROLLS IN ONE THREAD, Bill has a PhD in Trollology, Oh hey, I herd you liek teh Mudkipz, ALL GLORY TO BILLLL, Bill trolls so hard everyone orgasms in unison, BOWLS OF SEVERED DICKS, hitler had some good ideas, ALL HAIL THE NEW TROLL KING BILL, Nominate, Matt loves McDonalds while Ed hates it, Ed does not know how to shut the hell up [ Add Tags ]

This forum thread is currently locked, no new replies or edits can be made.

[ Return to Topic Ritz-Carlton | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 12:39
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

So Bill ignores absolutely everything I said again, Good job Bill you crazy conspiracy theorist.

And Matt, thanks for letting me know you were just winding me up. your Poe is truly excellent. I did think unbelievable that anyone could say things as insanely stupidly ignorant as you were posting, you just seemed like you really meant it. A great parody!

#301 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 12:52
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Ed stop being crazy.

#302 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 12:54
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

Matt, that link doesn't explain where the meat comes from and how the animals are raised. There's also no comparison data showing the nutritional content of meat raised via other methods. I can't tell much of anything from that.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=video&cd=25&ved=0CEUQtwIwBDgU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hulu.com%2Fwatch%2F208808%2Fportlandia-ordering-the-chicken-part-1&rct=j&q=portlandia&ei=JwVHTZWgC4aisQOl-6jRCg&usg=AFQjCNE0rMVkchAbg6rD3GLKuIe-dP5hKg&sig2=DenKS2076tN3c8h9W98uzg&cad=rja

#303 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 12:57
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

There are people like that in the world.

Horrible.

#304 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 13:02
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

@Ed كافر has gathered a lot of the information about McDonald's Hamburgers are so good in this thread. The numbers that you created to make your point about why McDonald's hamburgers are not healthy proved that you are just making up his numbers out of thin air to illustrate your point. You even created fictional scenerios then claimed you had demonstrated something when you hadn't at all.

I also proved that there was a great deal of difference in what our goals for nutrition are and what he believed them to be. Further discrediting his point. And further proving mine.

The biggest point here Ed, is that we propose a scientific approach as to why McDonald's is so nutritional that people with a agenda with fast food such as yourself spend all their time trying to justify why all fast food is bad. An McDonald's Hamburger of today compared to an McDonald's Hamburger ten years from now would likely be very different in nutrition but as it stands today a McDonald's Hamburger is nutritional.

So I guess I will dig up your words for you? why should I? Like I said before Ed Your going to have to cite sources for this because frankly I do no believe. I gave you sources and now your just going to say you don't trust the sources. We could be doing this over and over again and it is a waste of my time. Again, you said you were going to prove we were wrong. Not the other way around.

#305 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 13:49
(0)

CS Original

Keep going Bill wasting your time. I've asked you many questions every time you post, usually the same ones over and over again and you refuse to answer any of them.

I'm not going to just repeat the same thing I already said to you the last time for the hundredth time when you'll just ignore it all over again like some kind of crazy loop. Here's the deal, you respond properly to my questions and my points and I'll do the same. At least Aaron was coherent and understood English.

I'll point out one thing again, what you're proposing is a conspiracy theory.

#306 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 14:18
(0)

CS Original

@Ed Quite frankly. No. I was attempting to demonstrate for you how absurd the idea that hamburgers from McDonald's are not healthy.

I do not trust you as a source when it comes to your successful rebuking all of the points. However, that aside I don't really care what happened before you got here. You had a agenda and decided to push so you participated in a debate here wherein you were going to emphatically prove that our idea was about McDonald's being healthy was not going to work for your agenda. So far you have failed to do this. And have instead proven that you don't understand the idea in the first place.

I have already given you evidence. I have provided links to a great deal of it and you are simply refusing to research it. Again, I am not going to spend hours re-typing every piece of information needed to present here for a single person to read who refuses to do the research himself before he makes grandiose claims that he can emphatically prove we are wrong about something he doesn't even understand.

Sigh....

There is science to back up a lot of what we say. There are also tons examples in this thread of McDonald's hamburgers in being nutritional supported by academics. I have suggested you review the material and your refusing to do so.

We are suggesting a scientific approach to why McDonald's is nutritional as opposed to making up data to meet a agenda. That's all we have ever said it was.

Again, the material is all here.I suggest you read it. I am not going to re-type it for you. If you went through all the effort to make up those numbers you can put some effort into studying what it is you claim to be able to emphatically prove wrong.

#307 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 14:30
(1)

CS Original

I skipped a lot of the longer posts. Did Ed or anyone else ever define what a "healthy" and "unhealthy" food is? I know what a healthy and unhealthy diet is (going over the RDAs), but what about for a "food"?

#308 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 14:40
(0)

Level: 12
CS Original

I tried defining "unhealthy food" as food that is either toxic / pathogenic or has an ingredient that exceeds 33% of RDA based on a 3 meal a day diet.

Ed wants us to ask a nutritionist for a professional definition, which is definitely a valid request.

#309 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 14:42
(1)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Asking Ed to email Dunning is a pretty reasonable request, but he doesn't seem interested in doing so. Professional nutritionists aren't free, emailing Dunning is.

#310 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 15:49
(0)

CS Original

@domokato:

I provided various expert sources and journal articles that talk about the healthiness (or unhealthiness as the case may be) of fast food (high fat, high salt) You might want to check some of those long posts since thats where a lot of the quotes and links are.

Matt seems to think emailing Dunning is somehow relevant. He isn't a nutritionist or anything related he is a "computer scientist" but he isn't actually a real scientist either and his only credential is "Writing for Film and Television". There's nothing wrong with that, but it also means his opinion isn't worth anything.

Now I have provided many expert opinions on the matter and some peer reviewer papers, no one arguing the healthiness of McDonalds has even tried to do so. As Bill keeps pointing it, its just so obvious he doesn't need to. I mean look at that picture of a cheeseburger! Yum! That's enough to know its healthy, right? (yes that is his entire argument) All the experts are clearly idiots with an anti-McDonalds agenda, just like with 911, they want to suppress the truth! (yes, this IS just like that)

As I pointed out on the other page, the cheeseburger (and the double cheeseburger) is actually one of the worst burgers available at McDonalds in terms of saturated fats and salt. Aaron started to accept that maybe some of the other burgers were high fat and high sodium, but still refused to accept that the cheeseburger was high fat or high salt, but he obviously hadn't looked at the figures (provided by McDonalds) which showed how wrong he was.

But I've said all this a hundred times, the bottom line is anyone that agrees with people like Bill IS a conspiracy theorist. They have not even tried to find any expert source that backs them up.

@Bill:

You said:

-

"I do not trust you as a source when it comes to your successful rebuking all of the points."

-
I never asked you to trust my opinion, thats why I gave you lots of legitimate expert sources.

There are also tons examples in this thread of McDonald's hamburgers in being nutritional supported by academics.

Oh you are funny, absolutely no experts have been cited that said MCDonalds is nutritious healthy food like you claim. I did show you experts that said the opposite though, but we know you ignore all that.

You also keep lying about me making up data, how sad. Too bad you can't even tell me what data you're talking about isn't it!

#311 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 16:31
(0)

CS Original

I provided various expert sources and journal articles that talk about the healthiness (or unhealthiness as the case may be) of fast food (high fat, high salt) You might want to check some of those long posts since thats where a lot of the quotes and links are.

So...like, if a food goes over 33% of the RDA for sodium, let's say, it is "unhealthy"? Or what? Because I can eat a big mac and then fruits and veggies for the rest of the day and never go over my sodium RDA. You claim to seems be that big macs are "unhealthy", so where do you draw the line?

#312 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 17:07
(0)

CS Original

So...like, if a food goes over 33% of the RDA for sodium, let's say, it is "unhealthy"? Or what? Because I can eat a big mac and then fruits and veggies for the rest of the day and never go over my sodium RDA. You claim to seems be that big macs are "unhealthy", so where do you draw the line?

Again you're talking about diet, what is it with you and Aaron? I can also eat a Mars bar and eat great stuff the rest of the day, the Mars bar ITSELF is still unhealthy. McDonalds can be fine as long as its part of a well balanced nutritious diet, the point is that McDonalds burgers and fries ITSELF is neither.

Also 33% is what Aaron pulled out of nowhere. Nutritionists everywhere consider fast food like McDonalds to be high in fat and high in salt. I don't know, as I said on the previous page to Aaron, what nutritionists consider to be the magic number of bad fats where it is considered a "high fat" food or a "high salt" food, what I do know is how they use the term to refer to fast food. Please read the sources I gave, you can start on the previous page and work back where I provided various sources and journal articles saying how bad fast food (high fat, high salt) is for you.

What Aaron also said was that while some of the burgers from McDonalds (not sure he specified which) were high in fat and sodium, the cheeseburger was not. He was wrong, it is even worse in that regard than the Big Mac gram for gram. The Double Cheeseburger is also worse than eating a Big Mac.

Dunning from Skeptoid also said that their cheeseburger is nutritious, "well balanced in every food group and that eating 3 Double Quarterpounders and Cheese "amounts to a good, healthy, slim 2,200 calorie diet for an adult". You planning on defending that too domokato? You're going to have a hard time.

I have provided all those expert sources and the best anyone else has ever done in this thread is point to a picture of a cheeseburger and say something like... see there's like onion in that burger and that be vegetables and there's protein in ma burger so that means its healthy! So I do expect you have something solid next time someone wants to challenge this.

#313 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 17:29
(0)

CS Original

Ed, you're putting way too many words into my mouth and assuming way too much about what my argument is. Here's a hint: I'm not making an argument. I'm trying to figure out where you draw the line between healthy and unhealthy food. It's a simple question. Once this is resolved, maybe this debate can move on and be finished.

And if you can't draw the line anywhere, then really, what is the point you're trying to make?

#314 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 17:30
(0)

CS Original

That does it.

If this thread was a dog, I'd have it put down.

If this thread was a car, I'd have it impounded.

If this thread was a starving homeless man on the corner of Haight and Ashbury begging for a bite of my ham and turkey sandwich, I'D KILL HIM IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

#315 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 17:45
(0)

CS Original

I'm trying to figure out where you draw the line between healthy and unhealthy food. It's a simple question. Once this is resolved, maybe this debate can move on and be finished.

In that case I apologise, you seemed to be going down the same road as Aaron.

You did however argue:

I can eat a big mac and then fruits and veggies for the rest of the day and never go over my sodium RDA.

Which is the same kind of thing he kept telling me.

How does this point above relate to the healthiness of the individual food? As I said I can eat a Mars bar and eat "fruits and veggies" the rest of the day and that's perfectly fine, but it doesn't mean the Mars bar itself wasn't an unhealthy food. It doesn't mean the food itself isn't still high in sugar. How this is such a difficult concept to grasp for some people I really don't know.

To answer your question though, my opinion is irrelevant. I provided various sources that will answer your question, that's what I keep saying. Nutritionists and experts do not agree with this bizarre idea that McDonalds is not unhealthy, that the burgers are nutritious or well balanced or if you're Bill the really extreme claim that McDonalds burgers are "very healthy". I have asked repeatedly for anyone to provide any expert source anywhere that supports the contrary claims being made in this thread and none have been provided.

One of the claims is that the McDonalds cheeseburger is nutritious and well balanced in every food group, this is not true in any way whatsoever. I can and have backed that up and could go even further but since no one seems to care about expert sources I already posted I wonder why I should bother.

I'm just really amazed on a forum like this people believe such crazy myths I would expect to see an obese ignorant teenager in Texas to have trying to justify eating fast food all day. I'm probably being in unfair to Texans, but they do have notoriously poor education.

#316 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 17:45
(-1)

CS Original

Hey snob, if you don't like it please don't complain about it just don't read it. Let those that want to actually talk about it do so.

#317 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 17:50
(0)

CS Original

@Ed Cool. Can you link these numerous studies?

That's a nice attempt to deflect my sound point here, but it doesn't get you off the hook. The point being that McDonalds hamburgers are nutritional. You didn't even try to refute that. (Big surprise, because you can't.) Not that your point even holds water as again you cannot account for everything.

Did you review the the material that's in this thread? I am interested to hear you refute the numbers that كافر, a very knowledgeable person put together.

Yes, in the three posts you explained the model you follow. And in those posts you stated somehow that it was perfectly fine to have a agenda about fast food restaurants and yet your not bias. Insulted everyone's intellect by expecting us to believe that McDonald's hamburgers are not nutritional. And went on to say that McDonald's Hamburgers are unhealthy.

I do not believe you when you say you have reviewed all of the material because if you had you wouldn't be asking most of these questions. I have also linked you to some research articles on various facets of this subject in previous posts throughout this thread. I will compile them again here, and add a few.

(Go back and and read over كافر threads in this post, to see the hard data about why your wrong)

But review what I have shown you for the moment.

#318 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 17:50
(0)

CS Original

"Hey snob, if you don't like it please don't complain about it just don't read it. Let those that want to actually talk about it do so."

Thank you, dad.

#319 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 17:59
(0)

CS Original

@Ed Cool. Can you link these numerous studies?

See Bill that's the first coherent question you've asked in a really long time!

I had posted 3 studies back on 9 (about half way down the page) which took about 5 minutes of checking Google Scholar. I also posted various expert sources on page 10 (about a quarter of the way down the page).

I can find more if you like, you'll find none of course, nor do you care. Conspiracy theorists don't care when no experts agree with them which is why you can't post any expert source to back your claims up.

the point being that McDonalds hamburgers are nutritional.

You keep telling me that but there's still a big fat greasy dark void where evidence should be.

You didn't even try to refute that.

Stop lying. I've been doing that for the past 10 pages, just because you've been ignoring me for 10 pages didn't mean I didn't do it.

Did you review the the material that's in this thread? I am interested to hear you refute the numbers that كافر, a very knowledgeable person put together.

Please direct me to the post you're referring to, but I'm certain you won't do it because you know no such post exists. The same reason you refuse to tell me what this data is you're claiming I made up.

I do not believe you when you say you have reviewed all of the material because if you had you wouldn't be asking most of these questions.

Yea, I guess its also like if you'd seen Loose Change you'd KNOW 911 was an inside job and you would never suggest they're wrong!!11

#320 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 18:19
(0)

CS Original

@Ed OK, now your just in denial, or you honestly your going to convince me you don't have a agenda? And I would dare say that means there is not much we are going to accomplish here. I gave you more then one example of proof as to why McDonald's is nutritional.

Ed the conversation topic is this:

He came here claiming he could demonstrate emphatically that what we propose about McDonald's being nutritional is in fact wrong. He then demonstrated he doesn't even have a strong grasp of what we propose in the first place. Then Ed tried to state that I am in a position where I have to explain it to him, insisting that I must re-type out all the material for him that he should of studied before he made a bold statement like that in the first place.

As the conversation progressed, he made up some numbers based on no statistics, including numbers that he drew up about what he believed were going to help him in his agenda which is all fast food is bad. I pointed out that there were many variables he was not taking into account.

I also had to explain to Ed that we don't have agenda's like he does. (Further proof that he did not in fact review the material.). Now he is asking me to provide the science behind all of this claiming that he has reviewed all of the material, which he obviously has not. I have rounded up some of the scientific studies to help make our points. He has offered no actual proof that we will fail. And is all the while repeating that it is we who have not provided any proof.

You didn't really provide any evidence that McDonald's Hamburgers are unhealthy and I said I knew most of what he was talking about already. I don't refuse to accept basic information. I just know Ed's solutions are obviously flawed. I pointed out where he failed. And he quite intentionally is ignoring all of those faults.

Ed you have been projecting a lot into what you feel is going on here. Right along with the claim that all of our arguments were emotionally based when I have provided common sense and statistics for you to look at as well.

#321 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 18:24
(0)

CS Original

he made up some numbers based on no statistics,

Why do you lie????

I've asked you repeatedly to tell me WTF you're talking about but you ignore me.

You asked me for where I posted the peer reviewed studies and the expert views and as I predicted you ignored all of it. You keep saying you've posted data but you can't direct me to any examples of where you've done so. I don't know why you keep lying about what happened, its all on record anyone can look back and see you're a big fat liar.

In the end your arguments necessitate a vast anti-McDonalds anti-fastfood scientific conspiracy! Good going though, I've never heard that conspiracy theory before. You go little conspiracy theorist Bill. I shan't waste time taking your posts seriously anymore.

#322 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 18:37
(0)

CS Original

Is a big mac nutritious? I would say yes, because it contains protein, carbs, dairy, and some veggies.

Is a big mac balanced? Not really; it has a lot of sodium and fat for a single meal.

Is a big mac therefore unhealthy? We can't really answer this because there is no clear line between a healthy and unhealthy food. At least with "diets" we can go by the RDA metric. Maybe in common parlance we might say a big mac is unhealthy as shorthand for "don't eat more than 1 per day", but I'd say you can only really judge the entire diet as healthy or not.

Can we all agree on this and stop fighting over confusing and long-winded points now?

#323 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 18:48
(0)

CS Original

@Ed You are now simply ignoring the information that is being given to you and repeating yourself claiming that we haven't given you any information. If this is going to be the extent of your debate this is not going to be going on much longer.

You just ignored my point and say McDonald's is unhealthy. So, please explain to me how you will justify how McDonald's is unhealthy? Oh wait, I pointed that out and you ignored it too. ou still expect us to believe this naive or ignorant claim that McDonald's is unhealthy. I am sorry, all of my experience says otherwise.

First of all, the reason people are saying "you have a agenda" is because in your own words you started at the start of this that you had a agenda and was going to find data that was against McDonald's a fast food restraint. And you tried to do so. And failed.

Then you tried to say you have mathematical modeling but you basically made up some numbers that were not based on any actual statistics. You also drew up charts that were based on your own flawed understanding. Since there was no data for you to of been pulling from it further proved that your numbers were contrived.

Many people in this thread including myself have linked you to various scientific studies that backed up our claims. You are simply ignoring them. (This I might add is something you would not be able to get away with in a verbal debate. Because you ignoring our points would be incredibly obvious. So instead I have say multiple times that you are either ignoring or conciously trying to pretend we didn't say because it does not bode well for your argument or agenda.

There are already scientific studies that have been done that back up what we are suggesting. We linked them. you ignored them. Because it is better for you in this text based debate format to simply repeat that we never gave you any information then to acknowledge or do the work to review what we did link to you. In the hopes that nobody will notice that your ignoring it. It's a common debate tactic on internet forums and the reason I prefer voice chat debates. I also gave you an example of a "model" that we use as an example of a McDonald's hamburger study that says the hamburgers are healthy. You brushed that off by saying that study isn't credible as if this somehow made my point irrelevant. Another thing you could not get away with in a voice chat debate as I would of called you on it right that very second. Instead people listening to this debate have to wade through all of this and hopefully pick up everything you missed or intentionally failed to address.

Again, you are either not reading what we are posting to you, or intentionally pretending we didn't give you the information we did. You just keep repeating yourself over and over again in this post saying something that is not true hoping people will believe it.

"If you repeat the lie often enough it becomes truth..."

*bangs...head...on...keyboard*

I AM GOING TO PUT THIS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AS FOR SOME REASON YOU HAVE MISSED IT EVERY TIME PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD OR MYSELF HAVE TOLD YOU OR PROVIDED YOU WITH EXAMPLES. YOU CLAIM TO OF READ THE THREADS INSIDE HERE YET SOMEHOW YOU MISSED THE POINTS WE HAVE MADE. IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY READ THROUGH THE THREADS I RECOMMENDED YOU ALL OF THE DATA YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS PRESENTED BY PROFESSIONALS. WE GAVE YOU THE EXAMPLE OF HOW MCDONALD'S IS NUTRITIONAL. YOU IGNORED THIS EXAMPLE.

#324 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 18:50
(0)

CS Original

Wow what a s h i t load of crazy! How is it you can managed to write all that as a reason to avoid answering any of my questions and avoid backing up your claim that I "made up" data?

Ah well Bill, if you want to waste your time rambling like a madman go ahead.

I also gave you an example of a "model" that we use as an example of a McDonald's hamburger study that says the hamburgers are healthy

So here I will ask what model you gave and now you'll refuse to tell me. Around around we go!

Many people in this thread including myself have linked you to various scientific studies that backed up our claims.

Skeptoid is the only thing you have linked to. Disagree? Direct me to where these studies were posted. You won't because it never happened.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS PRESENTED BY PROFESSIONALS

I showed you peer reviewed studies and expert sources, you ignored them. You showed me no expert sources at all. I challenged you to post some and all you give me is excuses why you wont.

Yawn.

"If you repeat the lie often enough it becomes truth..."

hahaha! Classic CT line. You're turning into a great conspiracy theorist Bill, you should tell us more about your conspiracy theory. Why is it no pro-fastfood experts can get their papers published into journals? Oh wait.. you can't even find anyone relevant that agrees with you. oh well. :(

#325 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 18:56
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Memories from Ed's school days:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2218/1278156580704.gif" />

#326 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 18:57
(-1)

CS Original

Thats funny Matt, because Bill is currently the one saying that he is... "*bang...head...on...keyboard*" ....and SHOUTING in all caps incomprehensibly

#327 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 18:58
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

You just never learn, man.

#328 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 19:01
(0)

CS Original

At a certain point you're a good troll Matt, Bill is just insane. :) I think you're feeding him in irc or something convincing him he's right. That's so mean of you to mock the afflicted!

#329 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 19:04
(0)

CS Original

Bill, you are a very sick, afflicted person and you need to be reconditioned. Perhaps at a labor camp.

#330 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]