Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Not a College Essay. - Page 5

Tags: WTF?, FAIL THREAD IS FAIL, Jared Lee Loughner, I heard Snob Goblin lieks teh Mudkipz, Snob Goblin and Spock sitting in a tree, Snob Goblin is a muncher of sorts, New Age Bullshit, MAKE IT STOP, ONLY SPOCK CAN SAVE THIS THREAD, zeitarded, logic fail, wiping shit on the wall, Taxi for switch, switch is god, switch is on a higher plane of existence, delusional bullshit, lolwut?, why you must never mix LSD and the internet, STUPID THREAD IS STUPID, Oh no he di'n't, Where does Stupid come from?, So fucking dumb, essays for justice, essays for change, essays when you really shouldn't, switch it up baby, get funky, wolfbird doesn't like nonsequiturs, poop was thrown, This is unreal, Shit is bizarre, Makes zero sense, Fuck it fuck it fuck all things, is this for real?, So many pages of suck, Anticultist artshow, Switch is dumb, Bin Laden is more important, This made my brain hurt, now we're just being silly, penus, lots of fail, more lots of fail, i want my five minutes back, *THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS NOT WORTH READING, STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT, never trust people who claim god talks to them, FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE CUNT, switch stop taking drugs, paranoid schizophrenia, why drugs are bad, I've seen funerals more fun, mind rape, no mind was blown, DADDY IS A SUPER SECRET PSYOP AGENT, switch is a babbling idiot, 8===D, Wish I was a troll named Switch, So many crazy posts and pictures, Half off truth sale, nothing will happen in 2012, THIS THREAD NEEDS MOAR TAGS, switch really does know nothing, citation needed, can't read all the shit, where is spock?, self importance, Nonsense, Trollz be Trolling [ Add Tags ]

This forum thread is currently locked, no new replies or edits can be made.

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:12
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

"Putting it up is fine, it's the "thinking about it" part that people seem to have issues with. If you claim to be a genius who doesn't have to read shit, but argue that others should read your stuff word by word, without any particular reason, you won't find much support. That's all."

Ahh here is where the debate thickens. You are absolutely correct. It is the "thinking" that people have issues with. Because what you are thinking is that I am thinking that I need you to think the way that I think, and that this way of thinking is the best and the only way to accomplish my dreams and aspirations.

I have already claimed to be a literary genius and claimed that I need no qualification to make such a statement, because I have already discovered it within myself and within the things that I write. I don't really care if you don't think I live up to the concept of genius that is running your mind.

#121 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:14
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

#122 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:16
(0)

CS Original

Ok, if you guys really care at all about education and disproving conspiracy theories, then you need to tell anticultist to stop doing what he is doing. I am not a troll, I just want to further my education via the internet to do what I need to do to change the world. I am not stupid. I am the most educated person on the planet, because I have a mind that is open to every person on the planet. No matter where you come from, I can understand the ideas and the concepts you are trying to portray to me with your words.

#123 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:17
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

@Switch We have discussed. Over and over again. You are quite literally ignoring what you have been presented with.

No, you can't - because anyone who asks such a blanket question has obviously not read/understood anything about what we are talking about - material which I have should addressing in this thread among others.

Do you have a specific component question about why Schools are not good places of learning? If not - then I can't help you. If you don't understand why schools are the best places for learning then look it up. I don't have time for this beginners stuff anymore. I do my best to route people but now I work with those that are more advanced. Sorry- that is the nature of my time. In other words- it is self-evident in its unfolding.

But yes- I intend to make a chart soon the proves School's are the best place for learning. Everything you just pointed out Switch is another regurgitation of assumptions which are intrinsically self-evident to the total system's application and those variables - regardless of the outcome - change nothing with regard to the approach itself. I'm sorry you don't follow that. I think you choose not to, frankly, given your history.

Until you understand why Schools are the best place for learning, noted and a direct account of proven component technical methods for whatever purposes deemed possible by that stage of scientific evolution (the level of that stage means nothing as well)- quantified and interrelated through various matrices (computer algorithms) - no absolute variables/ratios can be put in place. But that changes nothing. This entire discussion leading towards Schools are the best place for learning could be mathematically represented with arbitrary variable quantities and it would still be viable as an approach.

Again- I'm not going to repeat everything I have for the past few days Switch- which is exactly what is required given the ignorance of Switch's posts in this thread.

I try my best in general but some have no interest or no intent or no ability to understand. Good luck.

heh... the unnecessary suffering continues here.

As I stated before Switch:

...I commend everybodies fortitude but c'mon you know you are talking to brick wall. This kid will use the same ignorant refusals to relate over and over again. Switch has no interest in understanding - The entire game is to win - and their rhetoric proves it...

Everybody - don't waste your energy - Let Switch continue to assume we have no foundation for anything. Who cares? It is time to stop battling with those who are too deranged/conditioned to see the obvious.
Here is the correct feeling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZBbtk47vZw

#124 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:20
(0)

CS Original

We have discussed. Over and over again. You are quite literally ignoring what you have been presented with.

No I have already told you I am not. I have just not responded to what you wrote yet. Have you forgotten that I have 2 time machines at my disposal?

#125 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:20
(0)

CS Original

#126 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:21
(0)

CS Original

The next lengthy post I have I hope will begin to allow you to see the light, because Zeitgeist was the Zeitgeist to our Zeitgeist.

#127 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:22
(0)

CS Original

#128 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:25
(0)

CS Original

Wow. I love that last picture. Anticultist, you are the embodiment of a troll in today's "educated" society.

#129 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:26
(0)

CS Original

#130 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:26
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original

@ Switch

Please. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Also, no one cares about you anymore. You have been eclipsed by something that actually matters.

#131 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:26
(0)

CS Original

You want to keep posting pretty pictures for the world to see? Keep on at it buddy 'cause I will keep responding just to make you do so.

#132 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:27
(0)

CS Original

@Switch your pretty fat how much you weighing in at tubby?

#133 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:28
(0)

CS Original

#134 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:29
(0)

CS Original

"Also, no one cares about you anymore. You have been eclipsed by something that actually matters."

At this moment in time it is true that you all are probably fed up with this thread because I have responded to some of the things that you have said while you wrote responses to what I wrote. Anticultist has absolutely destroyed this thread, and yet proved even further to me why I of all people need to change the way society handles education. He keeps posting pictures thinking he is getting his point across and yet he has done the exact opposite. This is why I am writing this literary work, and handling my furthering of knowledge in the way that I am, because I want to destroy his type of thinking to the point that every human can actually understand what every other human says. Isn't that the objective of language? Unfortuantely language is a barrier as well. It won't be once we have a global society.

#135 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:31
(0)

CS Original

#136 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:32
(0)

CS Original

@Switch your pretty fat how much you weighing in at tubby?

Last time I checked? 100 lbs. Probably less than. I haven't gone to class at all this semester, and I also broke up with my fiance of 3 years last christmas. This had hurled me into a very deep depression, but I am now feeling higher than I have ever been.

I have a job, I work very hard, everyone I work with has said this to me and other people. You are not an idiot just because you didn't go to college

The problem I have especially, and remember I was straight A throughout most of my public education, is that we force the kids who we think, remember, THINK, are stupid, into a special education class and teach them the same thing only slower. Compare education and language. Isn't this why white people spoke slowly to niggers?

#137 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:36
(0)

CS Original

@Switch So I'm rereading this thread where Switch seems genuinely upset that no one will take your stuff serously.

Switch's response was the following:

"We have discussed. Over and over again. You are quite literally ignoring what you have been presented with."

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forums/topic/not-a-college-essay/page/5?replies=133#post-37713 /> -----
Essentially, he's Switch says everybody but him is a lost cause and to just move on.

Brilliant!

Is there anyone in the world that would go along with Switch's ideas in schools and internet, who actually likes humanity or exhibits anything remotely like normal behavior?

#138 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:39
(0)

CS Original

#139 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:40
(0)

CS Original

@Switch So I'm rereading this thread where Switch seems genuinely upset that no one will take your stuff serously.

You could not be further from the truth. I am empowered by what you are writing to me. Through this I can educate myself further, because this is how I have educated myself throughout my life. This is the driving force behind me writing what I want to write. And from all my travels on the internet, this is I felt the best place to have my ideas edited by intelligent people.

Hahaha, how many pictures will it take until you start reposting them?

#140 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:41
(0)

CS Original

#141 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:42
(0)

CS Original

<3 you too =D

#142 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:46
(0)

CS Original

@Switch This thread is fucking awesome.

Also Switch is fat and ugly and Libertardians are stupid.

Yo Switch, how much imaginary fiat currency did you get for your failed campaign bid for public office?

Zero, right?

Funny stuff. You fail at everything. ;_;

Was your party platform that learning on the internet is better than learning at school?

If I read some thread ridiculing me on some forum that I thought nobody cared about, I sure wouldn't register an account and post long ass rants about how much I didn't care what anyone thinks.

But that's me.

#143 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:47
(0)

CS Original

I feel like now, if you are still reading me 2012, is that you posting as many responses as you have about what you are trying to say, is just your own impatience in time.

And I responded to that from something you said at the top of this page. Are you getting where I am coming from yet? I truly hope you do, because this is greater than any one person, and this is also why I feel like I am not actually going to write some awe-inspiring piece of literary work that is going to change the world. I don't need to write it. I just need to know how to say exactly what I want to say when I need to say it.

#144 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:48
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original

Wait, what?

Switch is VTV?

Someone please elaborate.

#145 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:49
(0)

CS Original

Fine, you want to know everything about my personal life? My name is Ian Tuson, look me up on Facebook, iatuson@hotmail.com

#146 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:53
(0)

CS Original

#147 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:53
(0)

CS Original

@switch

I feel like now, if you are still reading me 2012, is that you posting as many responses as you have about what you are trying to say, is just your own impatience in time.

Blah fuckin' blah, man.

You didn't post here to defend why learning on the internet is better than learning in school. You know damn well nobody here is going to "come around" and start supporting it.

You posted here to defend your frail fatboy ego so don't pretend this is about anything more than insults. The majority of the shit you post online could be deemed insulting, so spare me the pity party, tubby.

Some advanced being you are, trying to save the world but still just another pink ape. You can't even rise above someone calling you fat on the Internet, but you're gonna save the world.

Sure thing, fatty.

#148 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:53
(0)

CS Original

Keep on chugging along troll. I won't stop until the likes of you are all educated so you actually know how to talk to intelligent people via the internet.

#149 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 22:55
(0)

CS Original

You are just forcing yourself to rewrite your same points. Slow down your life for a minute with me and think about every post you have made thus far since you read the last lengthy post I wrote. Do you feel a little impatient with what you are trying to say? I am sorry, but I promise you it will be ok, because I am going to respond to everything you said and hopefully we will end up one step closer to our dream.

#150 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]