Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Not a College Essay. - Page 2

Tags: WTF?, FAIL THREAD IS FAIL, Jared Lee Loughner, I heard Snob Goblin lieks teh Mudkipz, Snob Goblin and Spock sitting in a tree, Snob Goblin is a muncher of sorts, New Age Bullshit, MAKE IT STOP, ONLY SPOCK CAN SAVE THIS THREAD, zeitarded, logic fail, wiping shit on the wall, Taxi for switch, switch is god, switch is on a higher plane of existence, delusional bullshit, lolwut?, why you must never mix LSD and the internet, STUPID THREAD IS STUPID, Oh no he di'n't, Where does Stupid come from?, So fucking dumb, essays for justice, essays for change, essays when you really shouldn't, switch it up baby, get funky, wolfbird doesn't like nonsequiturs, poop was thrown, This is unreal, Shit is bizarre, Makes zero sense, Fuck it fuck it fuck all things, is this for real?, So many pages of suck, Anticultist artshow, Switch is dumb, Bin Laden is more important, This made my brain hurt, now we're just being silly, penus, lots of fail, more lots of fail, i want my five minutes back, *THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS NOT WORTH READING, STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT, never trust people who claim god talks to them, FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE CUNT, switch stop taking drugs, paranoid schizophrenia, why drugs are bad, I've seen funerals more fun, mind rape, no mind was blown, DADDY IS A SUPER SECRET PSYOP AGENT, switch is a babbling idiot, 8===D, Wish I was a troll named Switch, So many crazy posts and pictures, Half off truth sale, nothing will happen in 2012, THIS THREAD NEEDS MOAR TAGS, switch really does know nothing, citation needed, can't read all the shit, where is spock?, self importance, Nonsense, Trollz be Trolling [ Add Tags ]

This forum thread is currently locked, no new replies or edits can be made.

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 13:31
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

matt, are you talking to me or Billll?

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 13:32
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

@Agent Matt I was responding to

Bill, RBOSE is full of Internet educated kids.

How did that work out for them?

I was inferring that I can work with just about anybody.

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 13:35
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

YOU'RE BOTH HOMOS!

Anyways, you couldn't work with RBOSE Bill and they're all Internet educated. That was my point.

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 13:47
(0)

CS Original

^ Well their not all internet educated some have college degrees. As far as open source goes yes just about all their information they learned has to come and been learned from the interweb.

I think everybody within that group are good people it just wasn't for me.

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 13:48
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"I think everybody within that group are good people it just wasn't for me."

Plautus is a hell of a guy.

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 02:09
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Grand Jury. Before I feel like we can proceed any further, I have this pure thought in its entirety to give to you.

"Zeitgeist is the Zeitgeist to our Zeitgeist."

Now, allow me to explain my position so that we can maybe once and for all solve the issue of public education, and finally get to that state of ecstasy in existence.

But first, while I took none of the bashing of my argument to depression, I feel like you all ignored what was the most important piece of what I had written, and it was when I wrote this statement that I felt the need to share it with you all.

"We can rewrite what was already written; and have what the words expressed on the paper mean to be exactly the same thing; in a way that people in the current time period can understand"

This bolded statement near the end of the thread is apparent in every post I made after sharing my unedited literary work. It should be apparent in this post. I would go so far as to say this is my thesis statement.

Back when I was going to college in the Fall of last year, I was prompted to do some research and write a 10 page essay explaining why I think I am right about everything I have to say. I grappled with many topics from marijuana legalization to martial arts to video games to music, to finally, money.

I did not start out my journey by thinking that we could live in a society without money. However doing a little research I did discover that essentially this is what the Native Americans had, moreso what the Incas had. Minus the techno-part.

Why do I need to state a source at this moment in time? Can't you who is reading the words on the page in front of you just as easily go and google what I just said about the Incas yourself? If you spent enough time doing so wouldn't you come to know exactly what it is that I think I know? Can you or me really say that the Incas lived in a RBE back then?

If you had something written by them maybe you would get an insight into how that society functioned. This is what I mean by that I need no sources. I am my own best source, because I do not use just one source to make a claim. I use them all.

Is the only purpose to state sources in order to prove to other humans that what you are trying to tell them at the current moment in time is not a lie because it was written somewhere else? Isn't that my OP?

To think that I would need any sources in my essay, essentially, would be to go against my thesis statement. Because when you reread all those broad and sweeping generalizations after knowing who I am, you begin to understand the ideas expressed behind the words you read.

I had watched the original Zeitgeist video when it was released. Maybe one week before my first draft of my paper was due, my curiosity returned me to this place called Zeitgeist and I watched the entirety of the second movie. I was so moved by the technocratic society, I had been brainwashed completely and entirely in one instant. I refuse to waste my time with the third.

However, the greatest thing about this happening, is that it led me to this website, and a whole different side of the same coin. This is where I come from in my position that the internet as a tool is a great resource, and we are not getting any dumber when it comes to communicating knowledge to other humans.

If anything, I should be the best example at why cutting a human off from social interaction over and over again and forcing them to grow up on the computer does not deteriorate our interpersonal communication. Look at the way I can express my words on to thought. Maybe you won't get the entirety behind my ideas the first time you read them.

I am upset to see you so quickly write me off as a Zietard and a spammer because I have not released and furthered what I have written to a point that it should satiate your ever-so-knowing appetites for knowledge when they were hungry.

You want to know what is funny to me after wanting to share this piece of intellectual property with you guys? That I had actually stopped lurking on your site for nearly five or six months, and the first day of this year I get that curiosity, I find out Fresco abandoned Zeitgeist. Why? Greed, money, you all know it, I know it, this sort of mentality has severely hindered our way of thinking. Can you really blame Fresco though? Look at the society he grew up in.

A century ago, did you know what was happening? The World Fair unveiled the marvel that is modern electronics. I'm sure after reading this far into what I have to say, you all will look this up, either in your own past knowledge, or with the all knowing Google, and tell me this did not happen a century ago. More closely 110 years ago. Whats your point? Mine is time is irrelevant. A century later, or more accurately just before one century later, the internet was born.

Reread the things I wrote in that forum post now that you know this about me. Then think about my thesis. Then think about things like the Bible, the constitution, and the rise and fall of the Roman empire. If you really get what I am trying to say to you at this exact moment in time, then you know all you need to know about my essay.

This shows me you are no better educated about the exact thing I am trying to preach in my essay about knowing how to use the internet as a resource and a tool, and how to interact with humans via that tool, is the most important thing that the role of a public school could do to a human child.

And what am I trying to preach to you here today and now exactly? That I know just how to get to the technocratic society. Let me be the first to offer real-world isms that prove to me that the technocratic society is an inevitability, and this is exactly what we are heading for day after day after day. They are called Capitalism (the key) and Communism (the way). What exactly was Reagan's purpose in going to China when he was president?

You want me to go off the deep end like the Zeitards do? I bet what I have to say will give you a boner. America and China are in the greatest conspiracy ever. I can't tell you where we will end up, but I can tell you what I believe when I look around at what is happening in the world today. There will be at least one more world war, and this will be over who's way of thinking is more superior when we are on the cusp of having that TRBE every human should be striving for. Whether the victors of this war have already been decided or not is anybody's guess.

However my personal take is that America will win, because we know how to have the most fun and we did invent both the computer and the internet. The Chinese have already agreed to let us win, because they are vastly overpopulated and righteous.

I watched a movie roughly 24 hours ago called Ip Man 2. It has to do with Bruce Lee's master. This essentially is where I drew my conclusion from. In it themes like nonviolence and racism were portrayed. An American boxer killed a close friend and mentor to Ip Man, and so he kicked his ass.

Either the Chinese are waiting to stab us in the back in this moment, or we are so far enough along when it comes to implementing technocracy already that it wouldn't even matter, and this is why they agreed to let us win.

This is why I wrote what I wrote, because it is for you to scrutinize and criticize. I believe I know the answer to life the universe and everything (not 42 btw but good book). I want you, and literally every human being on the planet to help me share this prospect, because with it we can truly become educated individuals. That statement is written backwards, but I could not be more happy with its present form.

Again, my specific way of thinking about life and the world around me is not the answer for everybody. This is very, very, very obvious to me. The problem I see is that the vast majority think it ok to not worry about the 15% or so of kids who do not make it through public education the same way. Why is there war, crime, poverty, all that jazz? Misinformation has spread like wildfire.

What is the greatest technological achievement man has always wished for but was never able to own? Science can tell us that to achieve this sort of thing is absolutely impossible. That thing is a time machine.

What we fail to realize as a species, currently, is that we have always had time machines. It has been this way since the beginning. Through practice over controlling willpower of thoughts of the mind, we can travel forward and backward in our memories, creating things for ourselves in the future with what we experience in the past. All that needs to be done after thinking about this enough, is act out the situations you are thrown into.

This ladies and gentlemen, is pure meditative practice. I derive my conclusion about the time machine from the book, Practising the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. The book is short, and to be completely honest with you I read it the day after I wrote my essay. Actually I don't think I finished it or even need to.

I say I take the issue of public education in today's society to heart, and that I want to push this issue further. What I did not realize when I wrote this statement is just how far I wanted to go. And I think it begins with proper knowledge about natural drugs, and what they can be used for.

I will argue 'til the day I die that taking that first hit of ecstasy years ago was the best decision of my conscious life. While I may have gone off the deep end most people do after taking any drug for the first time, I feel like I have come back on the other side more empowered than I ever was back then.

If you are still with me, good, relax, it is almost done, maybe you should read what I wrote again. I feel like this is the only way to further knowledge and our way of thinking currently. Because what was written in the past is already obsolete. By the time I come back to this, all the points I have just made become invalid.

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:18
(0)

CS Original

^ This is why you most stay in school and stay off the drugs! Ok really it's a wall of text and I actually read all this stuff.

For people not wanting to no read the wall of text I'll put down some key points that Switch wrote maybe someone can debunk. I skipped around a lot so quotes from Switch may not be in order.

I did not start out my journey by thinking that we could live in a society without money. However doing a little research I did discover that essentially this is what the Native Americans had, moreso what the Incas had. Minus the techno-part.

Right here he's talking about RBE and how American Indians and Incas did a RBE. I know for a fact someone debunked this notion so Falkner or Muertos could you please direct him to the thread debunking this.

To think that I would need any sources in my essay, essentially, would be to go against my thesis statement. Because when you reread all those broad and sweeping generalizations after knowing who I am, you begin to understand the ideas expressed behind the words you read.

Basically he doesn't need no sourcing because he's to good for it and thinks of himself as a academic source even if you has no credentials in anything.

I was so moved by the technocratic society, I had been brainwashed completely and entirely in one instant.

He admits he's brain washed and in a cult.

I watched a movie roughly 24 hours ago called Ip Man 2. It has to do with Bruce Lee's master. This essentially is where I drew my conclusion from. In it themes like nonviolence and racism were portrayed. An American boxer killed a close friend and mentor to Ip Man, and so he kicked his ass.

No way you get your answer on the meaning of life by watching Bruce Lee movies I get mine from fortune cookies!

This is why I wrote what I wrote, because it is for you to scrutinize and criticize. I believe I know the answer to life the universe and everything (not 42 btw but good book).

Funny we are criticizing it and yet you fail to source anything at all of whatever is your talking about. Really you know the meaning of life? Please tell me? Hey nice joke very original.

I bet what I have to say will give you a boner.

You just did not say that...

America and China are in the greatest conspiracy ever. I can't tell you where we will end up, but I can tell you what I believe when I look around at what is happening in the world today. There will be at least one more world war, and this will be over who's way of thinking is more superior when we are on the cusp of having that TRBE every human should be striving for.

He talks about America being a hardcore CTer I guess that's a type of deflection didn't see that one coming. Just hardcore CTer all the way.

Back when I was going to college in the Fall of last year, I was prompted to do some research and write a 10 page essay explaining why I think I am right about everything I have to say. I grappled with many topics from marijuana legalization to martial arts to video games to music, to finally, money.

@Omni-Science you should introduce yourself to colleges using the information above and see if you get accepted into anything.

Basically this topic went from why the interweb is better than physically going to class learning while he uses generalization and in is walls of text goes off into completely different things ultimately ending in TZM/TVP and RBE canned rhetoric.

Then he starts off another wall of text just going nuts about everything and trying to hit everybodies complaints with his wall of text. If his wall of text were art it be the spatter painting style as it attempts to hit everybodies point but doesn't make any real impact as it gets lost in translation.

#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:26
(0)

CS Original

Honestly I have never believed in any conspiracy theories at all, ever, except for the notion of The Venus Project, for a short period of time. What I wrote is anything but a wall of text. It is a myriad of intellectual thought processes. I highly, HIGHLY, suggest you read every word I wrote, word for word, because that is how I write it. And never forget my thesis when doing so.

#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:27
(0)

CS Original

If you are here and seeing this post, then you should also come to realize I have been reading and rereading this thread over and over and making constant changes to what I had written while still in the mind-thought-state-of-trance I go into when I write passionately like every word I have been meaning to say to all of you. I have lurked on this site since last Fall, and I have been dying to express my opinions, but not while Zeitgeist was still at large.

#39 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:30
(0)

CS Original

I especially feel very strongly about how I opened my response to your ridicule, because by doing so I successfully brainwashed all of you into thinking the way I want. As far as I am concerned, you can not possibly convince me of being wrong.

However I go further than the thought of being wrong, in that you think that I am for some reason a person who has no moral value or can do no right for society.

Do you not get it? I want to solve this issue. Whether it leads us to a RBE or not is irrelevant. Public education is seriously flawed. <- that is what you can not convince me of being wrong about.

#40 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:37
(0)

CS Original

One more thing I would especially like to point out that I noticed had occurred. You make fun of me for saying that I don't use sources, then I back up my position to not use sources, and inevitably give you a couple sources. Why? Because these sources have actually influenced the things I wrote about the world over the last 48 hours.

#41 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:40
(0)

CS Original

@Switch prove it

#42 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:43
(0)

CS Original

I intend to. That is why we are having this discussion here, now. Where it will go is anybody's guess.

#43 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:44
(0)

CS Original

@Switch You could of saved yourself a lot of trouble with the college lecture. Most of this stuff we already know, but I do not agree with your conclusion at all. Because of course your wrong.

So far I am seeing a lot of flowery technical language that is largely missing the point. It seems you are trying to establish some things as reality with a few nice looking numbers that are not based on any actual data. You are creating data for later use in a debate that you have convieniently designed to make your points with but there are far too many variables that you are glossing over.

#44 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:48
(0)

CS Original

I completely agree. Why else would there be 7 billion people on this planet.

My point here is that it doesn't matter what I have to say to you guys. I don't really care if I prove anything at all to you. What I care about is furthering my own knowledge outside of college to the point that I can convince the entire globe that we need to reform the way public education is handled, and through that I hope we can actually get a little closer to the TRBE.

As I stated in the Team Liquid thread, if you really think about it, we already are laying down the framework for that ideal sort of technocracy to occur with the internet.

And again, time is irrelevant because the true TRBE is so far out there I will never live to see this day. To achieve this ideal may be impossible still no matter how hard we try, because every system we create is always going to be less than perfect.

However this is an old mentality I think is useless. It stems from the same issue that plagues public education today. If we actually helped that 15% of students be all they can be, then maybe we already would be in the perfect society.

#45 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:54
(0)

CS Original

I am so beyond the words I even write, because I am so inherently in the present. Every human being that reads what I have to say is going to experience something different. Their experiences are going to be based on everything they know up until this point. Language is just one more barrier like country and money, but that is another issue entirely.

Thinking about this for not even one minute more, I realize that this is my thesis.

#46 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:56
(0)

CS Original

@Switch Wrong. The FACT not the CLAIM is that there is a lot of NEED left unsatisfied. I will get into that more later. You are leaving out mountains of pertinent information here. You again make up numbers that we are all supposed to accept as gospel. Your making a bunch of assumptions and trying to present them to us as facts.

#47 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 03:57
(0)

CS Original

The fact that you think 15% has any weight at all just further proves my point that education is seriously flawed. It doesn't matter if its 5, or .01, or even 100%, that number you are reading has no real weight beyond the idea I was trying to express to you when I used the number to express what I was thinking inside my head.

#48 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:01
(0)

CS Original

@Switch these are based on circumstances that you created that are not even based in anything. I debunked most of your points above.

@Kaiser Falkner, while I understand where you are coming from, saying that he will defend learning from the Internet is better than learning inside of a school is solely because he has invested so much time in it is true. We are both in agreement that Switch has another agenda to this.

#49 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:03
(0)

CS Original

Why is what I just stated about percentages so true? Think about what I said in that wall of text as my essay. Once you write something, it becomes obsolete because the next person to stumble across your state of mind has already taken it to the next level or so much time has passed that it seriously has just become outdated.

Being able to respond like this just absolutely drives me crazy inside. I feel like I am rolling. And it has been many many years since I have taken anything more than weed. With that I should state it has been 3 weeks since I had a smoke. And here I feel like I could start to get into where I left my wall of text off at when it comes to what I want to write about.

#50 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:05
(0)

CS Original

Maybe my own agenda. I don't need to start some crazy cult movement or make some stupid ass movies. I just need to keep challenging the way I think about things and sharing that with the humans I choose to surround myself with.

#51 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:06
(0)

CS Original

@Switch simply making up numbers does not count as evidence either.

OH COME ON! REALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Your just going to try and marginalize if not outright ignore that learning information from the internet is not as educational as learning information at a school? The burden of proof is not on me. I didn't make up numbers and claim they proved anything despite not being based on data.

#52 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:09
(0)

CS Original

Do you know what has been going on inside my mind in just the last 48 hours? It doesn't matter that I read some spiritual book, or that I saw a rather foreshadowy foreign film.

I am exactly who I say I am, in every word I have ever written here. I am a literary genius, as far as I am concerned, and I don't need any qualification to make the statements I need to make about society. Why can you trust me over the Zeitards?

If you look at the way I have handled my own thought processes over this, you can see that I do not accept it as pure undeniable truth right away. Even when I began writing my original essay I started it thinking college was useless. This is not the way I think today, and with every response by another human the way I think about it changes, and the way I know how to talk to you becomes stronger.

#53 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:11
(0)

CS Original

@Switch You drew up some numbers based on no data, set up circumstances to prove a point also based on no data, that did not take into account any form of variables as you put it, that don't even address the issue. Then you "declared victory". You didn't present any evidence of your point at all. You utterly failed to address my point.

I made a reply to one of your earlier comments but it got eaten by the internet. I will get back to it later.

#54 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:14
(0)

CS Original

Maybe then you should reread my wall of text. Particularly the end part about the time machine? Whether you agree with me that the human brain can be used as a time machine or not is irrelevant. The fact is that I am stuck here and now typing out everything I can possibly think of to save my sanity when it comes to you people.

I have been a longtime lurker of this site, do you really think I would attempt to do what I am doing here if I did not expect this to happen?

If you think you refuting my points has anything at all to do with winning my argument yet, then you do not understand the concept of time.

#55 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:22
(0)

CS Original

@Muertos Hi-5! lol.

@Switch Well, I wouldn't waste too much time on it. Your data is going to be irrelevant. Going to school is the best way to learning. And it's very easy to manipulate the data and create false learning at school is not as good as learning from the internet bubbles.

I don't have to prove anything, read anything, or show you anything, You are the one who claimed that learning from the internet is as educational as learning from a school, not me.

#56 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:24
(0)

CS Original

Yes. True. Learning from the internet for me can be just as educational as learning from a school. So long as there are like-minded people who want to share with me. I hated it when my peers would review my work, because I never wanted to see the markings they tore up my literature with. I truly hope over the course of this day that a whole lot more is added to this discussion.

#57 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:33
(0)

CS Original

@Switch I have already explained this three times. Learning at schools is better. You tried to dismiss my point about how Learning in schools is better. You tried to say it is not better.

It's not an attack on you it's an attempt to help you see the point I am trying to make which is that it is obvious your "agenda" when it comes to learning in schools is different then mine. Mine including a great deal more care for humanity as a whole.

You didn't show me anything. You made some numbers up. I don't have to provide evidence. It's pretty clear that learning in schools is better, and such things as "RSA Animate - Changing Education Paradigms" and Switch have a agenda that must me.

The proof of everything I claimed as far as the positive effects of learning in schools can be found in pictures in this thread of kids learning in school as you can clearly see these kids are more stimulated intellectual than kids who get their information on the internet. Get back to me when you have. I am not going to type out all of that nor should I have to. Honestly I was hoping you were being rhetorical and it astounds me that you could actually not be aware of the value of a education within a school.

Tell you what. I am going to start feeding you poop. I will agree to pay a fee for it. (By the way, I don't think this is going to solve the problems your going to have when I get poop in your mouth.). Now which is more intellectual stimulating poop or learning in school. ..

#58 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SwitchPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:35
(0)

CS Original

If you read my original essay at all you would know that I already completely agree that learning in schools is a vastly superior way than just learning via the internet. What you failed to read in my last statement is that I am fully aware that the way I feel about education when it comes to the internet benefits me most of all people. This also exactly why I am qualified to say the things I want to say, and I am sorry buddy but you are just going to have to be patient if you want me to prove anything to you at all. Because I certainly am not going to construct some end-all argument for what I intend to accomplish by just debating with you of all people. However Thank you very much for allowing me to save my sanity when it comes to the likes of Matt.

#59 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 01, 2011 - 04:40
(0)

CS Original

@Switch No I won't. I suggest you look at the material I just suggested. It is a very clear learning in schools is better, and that people who suggest otherwise are often individuals with the intent on pushing their own agenda which in this case is "all schools one learns in are bad for you".

If learning is school is bad you should of provided those studies in the first place. Lets remember the chronology of events here. You stated you had emphatic proof that learning in schools does nothing for a person and you would demonstrate it. The problem is if you are asking me for this information you are already demonstrating you don't even understand what we proposed in the first place and are therefore not in a position to be telling us what is wrong with it. I cannot vouch for what people have told you outside of this forum. I am an "Official" spokesman for the conspiracy science site for a reason.

I have reviewed all of the information and proven to the right people that I am competent. The data your looking for is available in the various FAQs, films, articles and such that have been provided in this thread. One of the reasons this forum is generally only for CS members is none of us have the time to sit here and educate every single person who comes in here with the latest ill-founded argument that we are wrong.

Your statements makes no sense at all. You cannot defend any of your statements. As it is obviously despicable. Well I declare victory on this point then. As it is absolutely irrational that you should think that what I mentioned above is not clear that learning in schools is better for a person than learning in the internet. Simply ignoring this point does not give you anything but obvious failure to make your point.

#60 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]