Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Character profile: Ed

Tags: Snob Goblin is a muncher of sorts, Ed is on drugs, Ed is a huge floppy pussy, MAKE IT STOP, BORING THREAD IS BORING, ED IS NEVER WRONG, This is Ed and I never said I was never wrong Matt, unlike you, ED WILL NEVER BE WRONG, and this is Ed, Matt debate me Ed or you are a troll, This is Ed and I am a huge retard, Matt is a coward, its you're not your, This is Ed I never said I was a retard, Ed's tag about Matt never being wrong is WRONG, Matt you never EVER admit when you're wrong, This really is Ed and none of these other tags are mine, I'm sparticus, Ed has the reading level of a 3rd grader, This is Snob Goblin and I just clogged the toilet, This is Wilfred Brimley, CHECK YOUR BLOOD SUGAR AND CHECK IT OFTEN, We here at Liberty Mutual like CORN DAWGS, MAKE SURE YOU SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS TO HELP CONTRO, Abandon thread snail is funny, Too many tags, Srsly, ABANDON THREAD!, Ed needs a sense of humor, I FUCKIN LOVE CORN DOGS, backpedal to the future, SPOCK MUST SAVE THIS THREAD, hard chiseled spock, Sea of spock, drowning in spock, what has Wolf Bird unleashed?, DIABEETUS, stupid tags, Can't count all the Spocks!, This is Ed and I suck huge black cocks, This is Ed and I want Spock inside my puckered asshole, godfuckingdamnit, Ed, Nominate [ Add Tags ]

This forum thread is currently locked, no new replies or edits can be made.

[ Return to Topic Ritz-Carlton | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 18:58
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original

Characterize.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 18:59
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

He's never, ever wrong.

Ever.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 19:02
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

He's smarter than all of us and we're just simpletons that can't see it.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:04
(0)

Level: 2
CS Original

I think he's a well informed individual, if a little stubborn. I think you guys could really learn a lot from him if you actually took the time to read his lengthy posts.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:05
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Stop trolling Nic.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:25
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

I lol'd at IJ's post.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:28
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

I dont know where anyone got the idea that I think I've never been wrong. I've been wrong on plenty of things. 911 demolitions etc, fluoride, Zeitgeist Part 1, "Money as Debt" conspiracy claims (though I still don't really understand it all), the Venus Project, The Zeitgeist Movement etc

Heck I used to read Alex Jones' Infowars on a daily basis (though I didn't buy into all the really extreme stuff) Matt was even here when I changed my mind on the ZGM and Venus Project, though my disenchantment with the Venus Project outlasted my disenchantment with the ZGM.

However I'm afraid issues of Global Warming denialism being, well, denialism, and McDonalds not being healthy are not crazy beliefs. Its mainstream scientific opinion. Sometimes people are just wrong, Matt. I have to wonder though just where has Matt ever admitted any errors? I don't recall anything. It seems to me that Matt only has a problem with me because I don't agree with him on certain issues like the McDonalds thread and I point out how mainstream science says he is wrong and his position is as valid as any fringe conspiracy theory.

I must say I was coming round to accepting being wrong in the "you cant prove a negative" thread. The problem was no one really got what I was talking about and since Matt was being his usual obnoxious self I felt a very real issue was being missed I wanted to get someone to understand, but then by that time I had lost the desire to continue to post in a thread that was little more than mental philosophical masturbation and for practical purposes my point still stood, but it was my base assumption was wrong.

anyway blah blah blah..

ps: thanks Inside Job.. i think, didn't expect that

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:37
(0)

CS Original

What about thanking me Ed? I said nicer things than KnobGoblin?!?!?!

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:37
(0)

CS Original

Sorry I meant YOU! :D Ill edit :D

Yes, he doesn't deserve thanks

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:39
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"ps: thanks snob.. i think, didn't expect that"

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6663/1274669764666.gif" />

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:42
(1)

CS Original

In a thread where it is claimed I dont admit error I think the face palm should be directed at you Matt.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:45
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Nic was trolling you, you goddamn imbecile.

Fuck, you are beyond dumb dude.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:47
(0)

CS Original

I was not trolling ed. I do not waste my time with such petty, juvenile behaviour.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:49
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original

Character profile: Ed

Neon Indian - Should Have Taken Acid With You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jma6Ojg2Vg

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:49
(0)

CS Original

"I was not trolling ed. I do not waste my time with such petty, juvenile behaviour."

More trolling from InsideBlowJob.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:51
(0)

CS Original

Nic was trolling you, you goddamn imbecile.

uuuuuhhh, I dont care? The point was I thanked the wrong person.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:57
(0)

CS Original

dont listen to em ed, im still on your side

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:59
(1)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

I'm seeing a pattern here with threads that drop off into inane diatribes and mindless tautology...

Matt wrote a thread entitled "I was wrong" and actually recanted his position on marijuana. Just saying.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:00
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Its kind of funny how Ed participated in both threads about pot but somehow doesn't remember what happened in either of them. Dude's a retard or a burnout. Either is possible.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:00
(0)

CS Original

You "just say(ing)" a lot Kaiser. What is the spanish translation for that?

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:04
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

sólo dicho

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:04
(0)

CS Original

Hey Matt,

I do wonder if you'll explain why you wont debate me. If its claiming I wont admit Im wrong, Im pretty sure Ive done that plenty of times in this very forum and can refernece other forums where I can show I used to believe other things I said I did.

You were the one that claimed Dunning's Skeptoid article proves a cheeseburger to be... whatever it was Dunning claimed it was (dont want to be accused to strawman there) despite what Dunning was saying being against current scientific knowledge about nutrition. You were the one that is claiming Im wrong about the Penn and Teller thing... but I still have absolutely no idea what your problem is with my issue with that episode is. Feel free to go back to that thread and explain exactly what you think I'm so wrong about and how you think that article written by Penn shows I am wrong.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:05
(1)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

no mas estoy deciendo.

Also, you "just say(ing)" a lot?

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:06
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I did explain it Ed. Its not my fault you're too damn burned out to get it. Falker also explained it a bit more eloquently than I did in this very thread.

You're still erecting strawmen. I never said that. This is why I don't debate you. Read Falkner's post in this thread if you still can't figure it out.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:08
(0)

CS Original

You still talking about the Penn and Teller thing?

You didn't explain anything, tell me where you actually explained exactly what problem you have with my issue with that episode is. Also explain why you thought that article you posted was relevant. I mean, it WAS relevant, it just proved the opposite of what you apparently seemed to think it proved. But then I don't know, maybe you see something in it I don't, but you refuse to explain what that is or why you posted it.

You keep acting like you refuse to debate me because I dont admit errors, we'll I have and can prove I have many more times than you can show you've changed your mind. So basically stop trying to find a reason to be such an asshole, there isn't one.

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:09
(1)

Level: 3
CS Original

@Ed - If people think that Global Warming is a hoax created by <insert shadowy cabal or government agency here> then that is 100% a conspiracy theory. However doubting the seriousness of global warming isn't. I myself don't believe the world is going to be a real version of The Day after tomorrow or 2012 any time soon. But clearly something needs to be done to reduce carbon emissions as it can't help the environment.

On the topic of Global Warming, aren't those big oil companies all part of the Global Elite who want to start a New World Order? Why then would they be involved in fabricating a claim that affects them more than anyone else?

#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:10
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

You still talking about the Penn and Teller thing?

You didn't explain anything, tell me where you actually explained exactly what problem you have with my issue with that episode is. Also explain why you thought that article you posted was relevant. I mean, it WAS relevant, it just proved the opposite of what you apparently seemed to think it proved. But then I don't know, maybe you see something in it I don't, but you refuse to explain what that is or why you posted it.

You keep acting like you refuse to debate me because I dont admit errors, we'll I have and can prove I have many more times than you can show you've changed your mind.

</tautology.>

#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:10
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Holy shit Ed, you really do have some sort of learning disability. I'm going to paste Falkner's post for you:

"I'm seeing a pattern here with threads that drop off into inane diatribes and mindless tautology..."

You get it yet?

#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:11
(0)

CS Original

@EZ:

We're referring to this thread:

http://conspiracyscience.com/forums/topic/being-green-is-self-congratulatory-bullshit?replies=55

Basically P&T did an episode years ago promoting GW denialist myths and then about 4 or 5 years later says he still doesn't even know if GW is happening.

#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:12
(1)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

Ed, Matt does indeed admit he is wrong.

He posted another thread, saying how he was wrong and that the Loughner dude was not influenced by teabagger rhetoric. He was just fucking psycho.

I will find this thread.

#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]