Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Hey there

I'm new

Tags: Burger Kings Impossible vacation [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Introduce Yourself | Reply to Topic ]
avatarofphoenixPosted: Oct 26, 2013 - 09:33
(0)

Level: 0
Hi,

I just joined the site. After lurking for a while and reading the various take downs of Fresco and Joseph here, I realized the error in my thinking in supporting them.

However, as I understand, many of you fit this description, I've brought cookies...in that I have actually been on the venus project tour. Feel free to ask whatever you like about it.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Oct 26, 2013 - 10:22
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Are the rumours true about Jacques House stinking of incontinence diapers ?
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
suzyspellcheckPosted: Oct 26, 2013 - 17:29
(0)

I sent jock a free sample of depends.
I would appreciate your thoughts on his tour
and a play by play.

hey i'm new too
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Oct 26, 2013 - 18:35
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
@avatarofphoenix I was planning on going on vacation to Florida I figured if I'm down there to schedule a time to see the TVP compound. I've sent e-mails to TVP as to inquire about when I could see it and how much it will cost but TVP has not responded to any of my messages. I was planning on making a video documenting my visit to the TVP compound at which I'd post it up on youtube.

Fresco claims to have blue prints to build these billion dollars cities but refuses to release it to the public. Roxanne has said she would gladly show it to anybody who visits the venus project. So my question to you would be if you happen to of seen these TVP blue prints? If you have what did these blue prints look like? Your impression of the blue prints?
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Oct 26, 2013 - 22:51
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
For a group that gets so mad over things like disposable forms forks I always wondered why they hand out disposable plastic cups for drinks at the facility. Is it true they do that, or are they living up to their ideology and using washable cups now.

Also is it true they don't have a solar or wind generator on the premises? I would ask about a geothermal heater but this is Florida, so scratch that. Do they have any kind of green renewable energy source?

Does Fresco still use that nitinol (memory wire) gimmick even though it's pretty much the idea that you can build a car or a building with it would be nearly indefeasible?
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 05, 2013 - 10:45
(0)

CS Original
We are waiting .
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
avatarofphoenixPosted: Nov 08, 2013 - 22:23
(0)

Sorry, no house of depends.

They start you off with a little presentation in front of a makeshift stage on one of their porches where fresco goes over his basics. When I was there, he also complained about people implying he was a child molester as a way to discredit him.

After the standard fresco stuff, he took us on a walking tour of the place. There are 6 or so buildings, built in a strange but not unpleasant short dome style. 2 seemed to be living quarters and the others were a combination of library, workshop, and display of fresco's many many small models, table after table of them. There were hundreds. Then there was a tour of the grounds. Its a nice little place with ponds, nice looking local trees and a well manicured lawn.

I didn't see any blueprints or anything that looked like a storage spot for them. Fresco has a huge library of extremely old books. He happily discussed them, nearly all relics from the 30s and 40s, by what I saw. As we walked, he and roxanne meadows and the others there freely answered questions from the adoring, cultish throng who were among the tour group.

Honestly, the worst part of the tour was the other guests. The residents of tvp were nice enough. They didn't act superior, fed us and answered any questions brought up. We all left with several dvds and the book 'the best money can't buy'.

Don't get me wrong, though they were nice, I wasn't impressed. A lot of the talking we heard was the same thing in the zeitgeist movies had various tvp films and youtube clips. I saw no indication of blueprints, no sources of alternative energy or anything like hydroponics and nothng in development.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'll try to be quicker in the future.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 09, 2013 - 02:23
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original
@avatarofphoenix no problem post when it's convenient.

About the TVP tour, I heard one time I think from Roxanne that TVP orchestrates its tours through a company. Is this true? If so could you give me information.

I suspect that TVP could orchestrate tours through the company or on their own. When TVP was less popular the company could of played a important role in their income but when TVP became more popular they probably could conduct the tours on their own and with a company.

@suzyspellcheck welcome to SP we have talked over on FB.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 09, 2013 - 05:49
(0)

CS Original
"When I was there, he also complained about people implying he was a child molester as a way to discredit him."

He does this all perfectly well on his own, he doesn't even need an expose of this magnitude to make him look shady.

"As we walked, he and roxanne meadows and the others there freely answered questions from the adoring, cultish throng who were among the tour group. Honestly, the worst part of the tour was the other guests."

I can imagine, the TVP fanbase are some of the most cringeworthy fans that exist.

" I saw no indication of blueprints, no sources of alternative energy or anything like hydroponics and nothng in development. "

Yup 'do as I say, not what I do' is the motto of Fresco.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
avatarofphoenixPosted: Nov 09, 2013 - 17:51
(0)

King: I got on the tour by emailing them directly. Roxanne took care of it.

Have a nice drive if you go there. Its roughly half way between Miami and Orlando. I drove from Miami and it took around 2 hours one way. There is almost nothing anywhere around them. Not knowing TVP would feed us, we stopped to eat at a shady gas station about 3 miles away from them.

Jim Jesus: yes, he talked about the memory wire. Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you earlier.

Anticultist: Yes, exactly.

In another story of interest, I once asked them what Fresco's speaking fee was. This was a couple of years ago, but he wanted $4000 plus expenses for a one night talk.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 09, 2013 - 19:21
(0)

CS Original
haha I wouldn't pay Fresco more than $100 just so I could make money on beverage and food sales. Everything he says can be heard for free on the internet.
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Nov 11, 2013 - 08:00
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
Quote from avatarofphoenix

When I was there, he also complained about people implying he was a child molester as a way to discredit him.

Lolicons aren't the movement?

OT: Does anyone remember the sexuality thread on TZM? Started off as an utopia yay circlejerk, so I brought up pedophilia to tackle a less trivial issue for an allegedly police-less society. Responses went from "Oh well let's not talk about that" to "In a RBE, people would form natural sexual attractions". Kinda sad, considering it's not that hard to solve.
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 11, 2013 - 10:05
(0)

CS Original
This about sums up what will go on in TVP.

Animal fiddling will be fair game.

http://other.skepticproject.com/forum/3511/funniest-jacque-fresco-quote-ever/
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Nov 15, 2013 - 21:49
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

"When you pet a dog you don't stop at the balls you stroke the whole dog."

ಠ_ಠ
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Nov 15, 2013 - 21:52
(0)

No solar panels or wind generators?
#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
avatarofphoenixPosted: Nov 17, 2013 - 00:05
(1)

I didn't see any
#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Nov 17, 2013 - 22:40
(0)

Quote from avatarofphoenix

I didn't see any

Do as I say, not as I do. amirite?
#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Nov 18, 2013 - 14:38
(0)

:')

Quote from JimJesus

For a group that gets so mad over things like disposable forms forks I always wondered why they hand out disposable plastic cups for drinks at the facility. Is it true they do that, or are they living up to their ideology and using washable cups now.

Why don't they like glass?
#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Nov 19, 2013 - 00:47
(0)

INFINITE GLASS CCONSUMPTION WITH FINITE SAND
#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]