Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Funniest Jacque Fresco quote ever

Tags: stroke the dogs balls [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Comedy Can | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 07:46
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

This one makes me giggle.

"When you pet a dog you don’t stop at the balls you stroke the whole dog."

Video of him actually saying it to a group of fanboys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7lg0j4Blk8

Also originally posted in The Venus Projects FAQ:

Jacque Fresco, founder of The Venus Project, once lived on a Polynesian island in the South Pacific where the natives wore no clothing. This was associated with a completely different value system concerning sex and nudity. They did not behave like people do in a sexually deprived culture. The males didn't stare at the female body, but rather looked into their eyes when speaking to them. During sex they stroked the entire body. When you pet a dog you don’t stop at the balls--you stroke the entire dog.

You gotta love how stupid Frescos anecdotes are, maybe Jacque strokes dogs balls, but who in their right mind strokes a dogs balls ?

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 08:30
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

When they were in Melbourne last year I went to a dinner they were attending that included a small group of people from Melbourne and around the area. I remember after dinner asking Roxanne specifically (they were talking about this) how future generations would 'overcome' distortions about feeling shame about their bodies, etc,. The response was essentially: bring them up without clothing.

Yeah, genius. [/sarcasm]

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 08:40
(0)

CS Original

Well I dont mind the idea of having all females parade around me naked actually, I find that whole idea quite pleasing hehe. Yes I know some women may not be perfect to look at but it evens out with all the sexy ones on parade haha. Of course the notion that because females or males wander around naked that its going to prevent people having sexual urges/desires or fetishes is not only unsubstantiated, but its more than likely untrue. I for one would probably have more sexual thoughts than normal if women were parading about me naked, I would be thinking shit shes hot all the damn time !!

Back to my other point I made above:
Funny thing about sex and foreplay which he is clearly misrepresenting, the reason people focus on erogenous zones with touch is pretty damn obvious. When in the process of foreplay and pre intercourse there are certain areas of touch on the majority of human beings that exhibit more profound arousal due to their nerve ending concentrations.

The responses given from touch in those areas create arousal and pleasure, so it is fairly obvious that people concentrate in those areas.

Now conversely to do the same to a dog is simply sick, to even compare the act of sexual intercourse and foreplay to stroking a dog is not only bullshit but its actually a strawman argument.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 08:43
(0)

CS Original

Personally I don't want men or women roaming around naked in their everyday public life. HAHA. ESPECIALLY NOT WOMEN.

"When in the process of foreplay and pre intercourse there are certain areas of touch on the majority of human beings that exhibit more profound arousal due to their nerve ending concentrations."
MHMM.

"to even compare the act of sexual intercourse and foreplay to stroking a dog is not only bullshit but its actually a strawman argument."
And just, you know, gross.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 08:48
(0)

CS Original

Yeah definitely gross!

You gotta love Jacque's attempts at being profound though, his anecdotes are often some of the funniest things when you listen to him, Roxanne also repeats the same stuff in an attempt to emulate his profundity. It's like listening to a guy who gets all his advice from fortune cookies, science fiction novels and discussions in the pub.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 08:50
(0)

CS Original

HAHAHA. It's like the high priest of POPULAR "SCIENCE", eh?

And you know just on this whole "issue", I actually like the culture we live in where we take relationships as being something to value above almost anything else. Fresco's talking about these islanders with different values, but they're also living in a totally different culture and don't have the same concept of what an intimate relationship is. The Western concept of dating isn't some concept that is shared globally. Most people don't have the luxury of taking time to get to know the intricacies of a person before considering a relationship. I revel in that luxury and thank "god" every day for it. Nothing more fulfilling than an endless array of dinners and film nights and endless conversation, etc, etc,. And I wouldn't say it's totally fair to say it's a child of Christianity, either. Really.

Surely I'm not the only person on here that feels that way.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 08:56
(0)

CS Original

Yup i love the whole process of the relationship, its exhillerating and exciting. The problem with Jacque is he wants to carte blanche every human condition and interaction under one roof. It seems that to him every single human interaction can be correctd with a scientific approach, one which he never offers up funnily enough, but also one that is also unecessary.

The very idea of removing or hindering enjoyable and normal processes from society, because he is a hollow shell of a human being does not interest me at all. I like the messiness and unpredictability of relationships, they are interesting and fun.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 10:41
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Brenton and anticultist are in love!

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 10:43
(0)

CS Original

haha...damn we got rumbled !!!

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 10:45
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I wish you both love, happiness and an endless supply of dog balls to stroke.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 10:47
(0)

CS Original

haha yeah I am taking a leaf from Jacque Frescos social engineering books and am currently breeding dogs with bigger balls to make it easier and much more fun to stroke.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 11:48
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

"Love" doesn't exist, because you get angry at people sometimes. (One of Fresco's wisdoms)

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 12:00
(0)

CS Original

I can see why people call him a genius, because it is true...if you are looking for unintentional comedy genius that is.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 16, 2011 - 12:11
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Since Fresco never gave a shit about his kids, naturally the future shouldn't either.

Right?

He really is a platitude spewing shitbag. I truly wish that old bastard would just die.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 02:21
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

We should build a computer to stroke his balls, that should calm him down and assure him the future where men no longer play with their own balls is approaching rapidly.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]