Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Zeitard wants to kill your dog and your grandma - Page 2

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, TZM, Jared Lee Loughner, offensively zeitarded, the Sickening Movement, TZM is weirdos and cranks [ Add Tags ]

This forum thread is currently locked, no new replies or edits can be made.

[ Return to Topic Ritz-Carlton | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 19:45
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

It doesn't matter whether you agree with him, the fact is he represents the Zeitgeist Movement per your definition. No leaders, every one who supports RBE represents The Movement, etc.

Your rules, not mine.

Face it, TZM is a magnet for cranks. You certainly don't find all the fucked up shit here that you do there.

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 19:52
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

TeeZedem
I have been helping people collecting food and cloths for people loseing thier homes because of the flood with the Red Cross today. What have you or the Zeitgeist Movement ever done?

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 19:54
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Good ole TeeZee, he always comes back for more abuse. I saw him on that weird Zeitard site, I was like "Hey! It's that dude from the forums!"

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 20:11
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

TeeZedem, if you disagree with this guy, it's time to quit the movement.

This is unfortunately what your movement is starting to become. Now especially with everyone adrift after the TVP/TZM divorce, there's no common direction to restrain the cranks and extremists. And as Matt points out, these people DO represent your movement, whether you think they should or not.

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 20:12
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

The monetary system wont let him quit !

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 20:20
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

This has always been what The Movement was: a message board full of weirdos and cranks.

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 20:42
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

^ Just now they don't have a seanil old man's idiotic idea to hide behind.

#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 20:43
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

WEIRDNESS AND CRANKERY IS NOT THE MOVEMENT

#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 21:01
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Their members are barking at the reptilian base in the night sky.

#39 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Apr 30, 2011 - 21:29
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

@Joe

I donate a good sum of money each year for charitable causes. Some of it is in mine name and some of it is in our chapters name. We were never discouraged from engaging in acts of charity as individuals. This I never agreed with so I defied it. Now that we no longer affiliated directly with TVP we can engaged with other charities and activist organizations.

@muertos. Now is the time to make changes. It is the perfect time to turn it into the vehicle for good that it was meant to be. It only becomes a haven for cranks and miscreants if I, and moderates like myself, let it. Unless I find that I am the only voice of reason left within the movement then I am not done.

@Matt. That is a peculiar and unforgiving piece of logic. If we have 100 members and 99 are not in support of elderly genocide but 1 member is all of a sudden we are all in support of elderly genocide? KinGaia doesn't speak for me and he doesn't speak for the movement because he doesnt understand the first thing about what we stand for. At the core of it the only reason any of us support TZM is because of compassion and how the current system lacks it. Laugh but this is why. KinGaia has no compassion and I will call him out right here and now on it. I don't recognize him as a member and I say he should be tossed out on his stupid ass.

So saying that we automatically share each crackpot idea Is like saying out of all people who identify themselves as Christians are all child molesters because a member within the sect has a penchant for kids. This obviously not true but this is the same brush you and your gang of merry pirates try to tar us with each time you go fishing for fuckfaces on our forums. Yes I said it. We have fuckfaces. And we have been too soft in dealing with them. Irrespective of that most of the individuals I encounter on the forums whatever their personal beliefs, have an earnest desire to change things for the better for everyone not just themselves.

#40 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 21:34
(0)

CS Original

moderator 13 didnt seem to mind his vomit on the forum.

#41 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 21:40
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

It only becomes a haven for cranks and miscreants if I, and moderates like myself, let it. Unless I find that I am the only voice of reason left within the movement then I am not done.

Matt, where's that facepalm graphic?

TZM is a haven for cranks and miscreants because it is a movement based on conspiracy theories, and conspiracy theorists tend to be cranks and miscreants.

It still amazes me why you don't understand this. If you base a movement on conspiracy theories this is the kind of thing you're going to get. Your indignation at discovering that there are such people in your movement is like being shocked at finding out that there are creationists among the parishioners of a fundamentalist church. And trying to "reform" the movement and root this stuff out is going to be about as successful as an attempt to purge creationism from a fundamentalist church.

What part of this don't you understand?

#42 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 21:53
(0)

CS Original

I find it interesting none of the moderators have stepped in to intervene and close this thread or the crank threads like it, but they have stepped in on threads discussing transparency of their decision making process, and threads discussing how poorly certain mods are managing matters.

This choice of action and inaction on topics speaks volumes about the entire movements condition.

#43 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 22:12
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Now that we no longer affiliated directly with TVP we can engaged with other charities and activist organizations.

So Peter Joseph allowed you to support charities now instead of calling it what was it again a "band-aid" fix now. I'm telling you right now you need to snap back into reality because your living in fantasy land and not this reality... You think I'm being a jerk but I'm trying to help you.

So saying that we automatically share each crackpot idea Is like saying out of all people who identify themselves as Christians are all child molesters because a member within the sect has a penchant for kids. This obviously not true but this is the same brush you and your gang of merry pirates try to tar us with each time you go fishing for fuckfaces on our forums. Yes I said it. We have fuckfaces. And we have been too soft in dealing with them. Irrespective of that most of the individuals I encounter on the forums whatever their personal beliefs, have an earnest desire to change things for the better for everyone not just themselves.

Well just because Fresco and Roxanne said no one can promote TVP while in TZM doesn't mean they represent everybody within TVP? The fact PEter wants to disassociate with TVP doesn't mean Peter represents everybody within TZM? Oh, wait Peter and Fresco do represent everybody within TZM and TVP but wait a minute PETER AND FRESCO ARE NOT THE LEADERS! AND THE MOVIES ARE NOT THE MOVEMENT AND OH WAIT YOU CAN THANK ALEX FOR THIS ONE "THE MEMBERS ARE NOT THE MOVEMENT!"

So saying that we automatically share each crackpot idea Is like saying out of all people who identify themselves as Christians are all child molesters because a member within the sect has a penchant for kids. This obviously not true but this is the same brush you and your gang of merry pirates try to tar us with each time you go fishing for fuckfaces on our forums.

I just wanted to respond directly to this as to savior the taste with the wisdom of Alex and say "THE MEMBERS ARE NOT THE MOVEMENT!!!".

TeeZedem I'll give you some advice change your name on CS to something else for starters. Then get out of TZM and TVP matter in fact stay away from any group out there because I can imagine your wanting to join anything. I'm telling you you're wasting your time on this stuff and you know it. Don't waste time trying to convince me you are doing something because I won't believe it. You want change then change yourself because your fantasy land ideology and RBE's and TZM's are not going to do it and the worse thing is I think you know this...

#44 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 23:51
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Actually TeeZee, or should I say Vasper85 the Zeitard, you're the minority in TZM. The Zeitgeist Movement started as a bunch of conspiracy theory cranks, almost an online Truther club. Merola is the one who arbitrarily decided that it was no longer going to be about Ron Paultardisms, Acharya S and Truther crap. He decided TZM was now going to spam the word of Fresco's weirdo sci-fi hippie religion.

Zeitgeist 1 is still admittedly the best recruitment tool TZM has and the most popular of the movies. Merola has admitted that himself. So, that means the majority of people who are exposed to Z1 and then join TZM are going to be cranks of some form or another.

TZM was originally a conspiracy theory club and no one can deny this. You cannot get rid of the foundation of your little club.

#45 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: May 01, 2011 - 01:22
(0)

CS Original

Someone mentioned I could change my name. I would have it changed to Vasper85 if I could.

#46 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: May 01, 2011 - 07:19
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

How does one change their user name anyway? I'm just curious.

Also, I agree with Matt.

#47 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 01, 2011 - 09:22
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

@ 2012 CT > Would you like me to embroider that on something for you? Now that I think about it, would make a great t-shirt.

#48 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: May 01, 2011 - 09:42
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

You can change your nick here:

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/blog/wp-admin/profile.php</p>

TZ, if you believe in that RBE stuff, but don't like CTs, why not hang out with one of the splitter groups or start your own thing?

#49 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 02, 2011 - 06:34
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

PETS AND GRANDPAS ARE NOT THE MOVEMENT!

#50 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]