Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Is the tvp-worship/cult mentality dying? - Page 3

Tags: FAIL THREAD IS FAIL, MOONBATTERY, MAKE IT STOP, off topic thread is off topic, welcome to Brentonworld, Art Fags Gone Wild, crazy thread is crazy, Gays for the Mormon church [ Add Tags ]

This forum thread is currently locked, no new replies or edits can be made.

[ Return to Topic Ritz-Carlton | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 10:15
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

I'd let Muertos come across me.

WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#61 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 10:41
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

How rich, Brenton claims he lives in a better educated country but has continued to demonstrate an inability to grapple with the complexities of any issue he brings forward. Don't worry though, he excels in class despite a clear unwillingness to consider the breadth of the subject matter at hand. Maybe id think australia was a well educated country if they had some of the more impressive research institutions in the world, or if people like Brenton didn't make outrageously flaccid arguments

#62 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 10:45
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"Brenton claims he lives in a better educated country but has continued to demonstrate an inability to grapple with the complexities of any issue he brings forward. Don't worry though, he excels in class despite a clear unwillingness to consider the breadth of the subject matter at hand."

Oh snap.

Excellence through the lowering of standards!

#63 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 11:09
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

@ Muertos: Just for that I'm going to buy all of your books.
Oh hell, just read the tags for this thread. Too funny.

#64 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 13:02
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I mean seriously, Billl has to be by far the most densely limited user that posts on here and you're taking him seriously despite what I said being like... totally totally succinct and clear?

lol I always knew [Judas]thought that way about me ever since I corrected him on his collection of dots he called a graph; As the next thread (shortly after the collection of dots I corrected [Judas] on) I made he vindictively defended paultard and came after me. I knew it had nothing to do with Paultard and it had everything to do with me correcting him on something because of course it was me. I know [Judas] thinks I'm not "good enough" to correct him on such things but I am.

After I wrote something about mormons, [Judas] posted next after basically defending them. I knew if I wrote something anywhere near discrediting mormons [Judas] would get upset and come after me. Looks like it worked. Since we're keeping things out in the open I think [Judas] is a bandwagon follower. He seems to jump on the bandwagon with everybody else only when their is a lot of people already on it because of course [Judas] likes things that are popular as [Judas] thinks it will of course make [Judas] popular in return or even famous.

If your still in a high school mind as [Judas] is he'd be the kid who thinks he's popular but he's not and everybody else knows it but [Judas]. [Judas] is living in a fantasy land where life is fair, he is popular, he is flawless and only needs plastic surgery to make him look more flawless.

I said mormons "seem fake". Which means the ones I come across seem too artificial to me because their so happy it doesn't mean I'm right I'm just suspicious of their happiness. I'd say the same to couples who are none mormons who seem "to happy" I figure they must fight when no one is around but put up a fake imagine of a wonderful marriage when people are around. In that I said they "seem fake" and then said "no wonder you like them" as I was implying that their may be a commonality between [Judas] and mormons and that would be of course that both "seem fake" in giving a particular appearance for one reason or another.

Oprah had a lady who gave expert marriage advice on her show (she had been on Oprah 8 times giving marriage advice). She claimed to have the best marriage ever but it was BS and I knew it was BS. I often wondered if the people giving expert marriage advice have the best marriages ever at which this lady whose a expert on marriages I come to find out divorced her husband and now writes books about divorcing and why it may be necessary.

Do As I Say, Not As I Do
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sharyn-wolf/post_1832_b_836215.html</p>

My Response to 'I Lied to Oprah'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sharyn-wolf/my-response-to-i-lied-to-_1_b_840778.html</p>

Sharyn Wolf "How to Stay Lovers" Clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDEjTMNShBA

sharyn wolf website
http://www.sharynwolf.com/home</p>

VIDEO: Oprah Show Relationship Expert Admits She Lied About Her Marriage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7PAdhlx3bs

Sharyn Wolf - Love Shrinks Book Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJfpeQE8fT8

Love Shrinks: A Memoir of a Marriage Counselor's Divorce
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Shrinks-Marriage-Counselors-Divorce/dp/1569479364/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300284555&sr=8-1

The Too-Good Marriage
http://www.oprah.com/relationships/The-Too-Good-Marriage

#65 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 16:08
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original

I'm surprised Muertos, the historian, isn't more offended with Brenton's piss poor understanding of Mormonism.

Much of their dogma hinges on an absolutely ridiculous and false notion of early American history.

#66 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 16:41
(0)

CS Original

Someone needs to be dildo whipped.

#67 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 18:16
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

You're quite correct Omni and I'm aware of that. Do I have to qualify my understanding of a topic on EVERY possible angle for it to be a legitimate point of view? That's the -only- reason people dispute me on this forum, because I take one angle at a time and go with it. Every single time. When I'm on a forum full of lunatics I don't think I should treat them as deserving my full effort.

As usual Bill, an inability to be succinct? Oh dear. Too bad I can't be fucked deciphering your shit.

#68 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 18:35
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Everyone is a lunatic except for Brenton the "former" Zeitard.

That's rich.

#69 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 18:39
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

Yes, we're the lunatics. You take one viewpoint, go with it and then back pedal when someone shows that its not two dimensional. Get treal. If no one called you out on your shallowing reasoning you'd just push on in a destitue version of the world. For all your arrogance about australian education you're doing a poor job representing it. You move the goal posts and over simplify to the point of parody. Don't try to pass this off as everyone elses deficiency, your responsible for your own arguments and communications.

#70 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JennyPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 18:45
(0)

CS Original

I thought Bill's post above is very good. I'm not sure how Breton can't seem to be able to read it. Breton you need a break from the computer.

#71 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 18:47
(0)

CS Original

I love how posting on this forum is supposed to be a measure of one's intelligence. Of course I can read it Jen, I'm just not going to because he's more than capable of summarising it in one paragraph rather than a wall of crap.

We're gonna end up back at this point of the drama circle every single time there's a drama on this forum.

And let me tell you, that I know you've all seen me say these words before.

#72 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 18:49
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Feel free to leave if you don't like having to explain your positions here. You won't be missed by anyone.

#73 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 18:50
(0)

CS Original

You know it's so tempting to but this is such an entertaining place to come when I'm having an early morning breakfast and the news cycle for the day has hardly started yet.

#74 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 18:52
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Your source of entertainment is looking like a complete toolbox that's never right about anything?

Have at it, bro.

#75 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 18:54
(0)

CS Original

The entertainment is in being the only one that's mature enough to see this forum as lacking any substance and taking it far from seriously. That's why I get attacked like this regularly, because I never proof-read any of my posts and certainly don't check it for accuracy because every response is typed quickly and without much thought.

Welcome to the Internet. Or at least, the Internet when it's an anonymous forum.

#76 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 18:55
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

You put no thought into your posts and you wonder why people here consider you to be a highly functioning retard?

#77 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 18:58
(0)

CS Original

I don't, no. Very little thought, anyway. I certainly don't put thought to the extent of thinking about how people reading it will take it/interpret/understand it. And I absolutely refuse to. I'll save that for people that deserve it.

Some people aren't deserving of the greatness of others, y'know.

Oh god I just cannot wait for Muertos to come posting labelling me an elitist ego-maniac for not treating everyone on an equal level. Here we go. *rolls eyes* Never have, never will. Embrace it. Fear it. Get over it.

#78 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:00
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Is this another one of your Conspiracy Science implosions where you think you're a superstar?

#79 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:01
(0)

CS Original

Nuh. Just emphasising that some people just aren't worth any effort.

#80 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:03
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Translation: I pretend I don't care when people don't think I'm as wonderful as I desperately want to believe I am.

#81 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:05
(0)

CS Original

I've got nothing to be desperate about. Everything in my life is exactly where I want it to be. Like, things are falling into the right place so well that I almost feel too lucky.

#82 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:06
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Sure they are, that must be why you have to convince strangers on the Internet that its true.

#83 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:07
(0)

CS Original

I don't need to convince you. I'm just sayin'.

#84 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:11
(0)

CS Original

@[Brenton] I know ho much you don't like to read so I'll give you a brief abstract of what I wrote or the parts I think are important.

"In that I said they "seem fake" and then said "no wonder you like them" as I was implying that their may be a commonality between [Judas] and mormons and that would be of course that both "seem fake" in giving a particular appearance for one reason or another."

" I think [Judas] is a bandwagon follower. He seems to jump on the bandwagon with everybody else only when their is a lot of people already on it because of course [Judas] likes things that are popular as [Judas] thinks it will of course make [Judas] popular in return or even famous."

"If your still in a high school mind as [Judas] is he'd be the kid who thinks he's popular but he's not and everybody else knows it but [Judas]. [Judas] is living in a fantasy land where life is fair, he is popular, he is flawless and only needs plastic surgery to make him look more flawless."

#85 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:14
(0)

CS Original

I like Mormons because they rarely get on the moral high horse and because they're almost always the first to be there helping after a crisis. It's that simple.

How would having been involved in the ZM be getting on the bandwagon of something popular? And God, I think one example will do. I don't have to justify what you think about me, but do not pretend that you know even a slither about my personality - because you just don't.

#86 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:19
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"I like Mormons because they rarely get on the moral high horse and because they're almost always the first to be there helping after a crisis. It's that simple."

Brenton has established that his knowledge of Mormonism is on par with his knowledge of everything else.

Which is to say: none at all.

#87 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:22
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

I find your claim that people here don't deserve to have thoughtful posts. I'm about to play the brenton card and act elitist- I'm willing to wager I've accomplished more in the academy than you have. Shut the fuck up with your delusion that you're above people here intellectually. You just aren't.

#88 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:26
(0)

CS Original

@[Brenton] I never talked about you like I knew your personality; I never claimed I knew you that well. Many things of what I brought up have been stated by you in one way or another in the past when talking to me.

You're also involved in Greenpeace? You also do random activism as well with popular activists groups?

#89 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 19:32
(0)

CS Original

Shut the fuck up with your delusion that you're above people here intellectually.

Oh what I said has nothing to do with feeling above anyone on here intellectually and that's not what I'm thinking. It's more of a...spiritual thing, that I'm talking about. You know, that some souls are just... better than others.

@Billll: I work with the MakePovertyHistory Coalition and the Greens, two strong political forces (yes that's true) but far from the most popular choice. The Greens currently get about 14-15% of the primary vote at elections (which does make them the third largest party, but, that's still 25-35% off holding government) but I point that out more to make the point that despite being most popular with my generation the Greens are still yet some distance from being the "popular" choice. If I went with the popular choice re: activism groups in this country - I'd be a right-winger.

"I like Mormons because they rarely get on the moral high horse and because they're almost always the first to be there helping after a crisis. It's that simple."

Brenton has established that his knowledge of Mormonism is on par with his knowledge of everything else.

If you want to play this game on Mormonism, challenge me on Mormon topics. Pretty confident of being able to answer to them.

Anyway, my breakfast is over. Shall see what drama-bombs have been thrown later this evening.

#90 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]