Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Woot I made the list ! Enemies of Zeitgeist

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 17:05
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 17:12
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

What a creepy fucking thread. VTV has made an enemies list for members to block whether they're friends or not.

I wonder if this is how Heaven's Gate started.

LOL and my fake profile that I only use for posting on Conspiracy Science is on there. What a weirdo.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 17:21
(0)

CS Original

I want to challenge the fat elf to a cardboard sword fight.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 17:26
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

GUYS YOU NEED TO IMMEDIATELY BLOCK THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH YOU NOR WILL THEY EVER CONTACT YOU BUT JUST IN CASE YOU BETTER GO AHEAD AND DO IT

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 17:29
(0)

CS Original

Winner of the sword fight gets to draw a penis anywhere on the losers face with a black sharpie.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 17:46
(0)

CS Original

This may be an obvious question, but I ask because I'm new...are these people a bunch of babies?

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 17:47
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Sadly, VTV is in his mid 30s.

And chronically unemployed.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 17:50
(0)

CS Original

He doesn't have time to work when he's got a world to change!

Seriously though, are these people just a bunch of immature crybabies who get mad when people call them on the stupid shit they say?

Very Stalin-esque.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 17:59
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

I have never added anyone from TZM to my friends list, nor have I ever posted in any of their forums. Hell, I don't even want to for any purposes whatsoever. It seems I was added because I'm on the CS facebook group and somewhat active. This is really remarkably absurd.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 18:52
(0)

Level: 9
CS Original

The infamous Robert Dobbs strikes again.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 19:22
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Robert Dobbs is so hardcore he doesn't even exist.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 20:27
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Wow. An official enemies list.

These people are sad and warped.

Why would I try to "friend" a Zeitgeister on Facebook anyway?

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 20:28
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

lol, how the fuck did I get on that list?

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 20:33
(0)

CS Original

GET IN THE BUNKA! *cocks shotgun*

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 20:35
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original

Like seriously, I have no articles here, nor am I listed as an admin or anything on the group, does he like read every tiny detail about everything on this forum? I remember it being sort of mentioned in slightly-esoteric passing about Edward's relation to me, was that all it takes, to be related to someone perceived as an enemy? That's creepy as hell!

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 20:39
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

DO IT NOW! (roosters shotgun)

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 21:05
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

The whole things is creepy as sheeeeeeeet. Im worried this is going the way of Jonestown (not literally, but on the same plane of weird).

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 21:08
(0)

CS Original

I made a post on Twitter about this and included the hashtags #TZM, #TVP and #RBE...within minutes got a snarky reply from "TZMFrankfurt" saying I belong on the list because I'm just trying to "defame the movement." Within 2 minutes he deleted his own post, haha.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 21:22
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

The bunker is VTV's double wide trailer and it probably smells like body odor.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 21:32
(0)

CS Original

"Like seriously, I have no articles here, nor am I listed as an admin or anything on the group, does he like read every tiny detail about everything on this forum? I remember it being sort of mentioned in slightly-esoteric passing about Edward's relation to me, was that all it takes, to be related to someone perceived as an enemy? That's creepy as hell!"

I'm sure all it took was you posting something that did not paint TZM in a positive light, even if it was entirely unrelated.

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 21:55
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

Can they make a list with billions of names for people who think RBE ideology is empty internet fodder?

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Dec 13, 2010 - 22:13
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Its a shame Merola made them stop talking about robots, fuckbots were TZM's one saving grace.

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 14, 2010 - 02:31
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original

you know what's funny he should logically include Alex Jones, Keith Truth and anybody else's facebook account that "talks bad about the movement". It's pretty obvious he wants people to talk about him, almost like he's looking for attention because some how it's a good thing.

I found this statment byb VTV funny "It is almost entirely people acting like sixth graders picking on a smaller kid", he's by far much fatter than us and I believe he's the fattest person as a admin or moderator in the Zeitgeist Movement. VTV isn't just the spokes person of the venus project he's the fattest admin/moderator in the Zeitgeist Movement. VTV would make a good larping whale.

Being a medical student and all I believe VTV is suffering from a physically and ultimately mental illness called fatitus. Fatitus basically is being overweight and the only cure is losing the blubber. Being as fat as VTV causes many problems including seat rot, smelly ass, fat man DD tits, shrinking IQ, high blood pressure, heart attacks, aggressive often impulsive nature, narcissistic, type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease and stroke, metabolic syndrome, certain types of cancer, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, gallbladder disease, and fatty liver disease among other things.

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 14, 2010 - 02:31
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original

you know what's funny he should logically include Alex Jones, Keith Truth and anybody else's facebook account that "talks bad about the movement". It's pretty obvious he wants people to talk about him, almost like he's looking for attention because some how it's a good thing.

I found this statment bye VTV funny "It is almost entirely people acting like sixth graders picking on a smaller kid", he's by far much fatter than us, in fact VTV isn't just the spokes person of the venus project he's the fattest admin/moderator in the Zeitgeist Movement. VTV would make a good larping whale.

Being a medical student and all I believe VTV is suffering from a physically and ultimately mental illness called fatitus. Fatitus basically is being overweight and the only cure is losing the blubber. Being as fat as VTV causes many problems including seat rot, smelly ass, fat man DD tits, shrinking IQ, high blood pressure, heart attacks, aggressive often impulsive nature, narcissistic, type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease and stroke, metabolic syndrome, certain types of cancer, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, gallbladder disease, and fatty liver disease among other things.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Senor DingdongPosted: Dec 14, 2010 - 09:34
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

It's fucking pathetic.

If you're reading this, you're a fat sociopath.

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Dec 14, 2010 - 15:34
(0)

CS Original

"Sorry Vtv, that they've attempted to smear you, in this case I'd take it as a compliment, anyone who they would endorse would have to be an ogre."

And who better to slay the ogres, then VTV: Elven Champion of the Kingdom of Fresco.

Also, this made me lol:

"This is why I have been trying to get through to people that ad hominem is bad. It's not that I really care that any of these people say or do this stuff. I have been an activist on the internet long enough that I am used to this"

-VTV

Ah, good ol' internet activism.

#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Dec 14, 2010 - 15:53
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Translation: People have been making fun of me for years and I can't figure out why.

#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Dec 14, 2010 - 16:52
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

I'm cool with this as long as no Zeitgeisters start bothering me via facebook. Its just really sick to create such a list as this through what appears to be nothing but paranoia

Personally, I dont care about VTV. I actually dont care about the movement other than I see it as incredibly deficient in logic and that its been founded and tied to a conspiracy movement. Why this means I would ever try to steal someone's personal information in order to "defame" the movement is beyond me. The movies do that pretty well on their own.

#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Dec 14, 2010 - 16:57
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Zeitgeisters think the sole purpose of this site is to "defame them" even though Zeitgeist related shit is only a fraction of the articles and forum posts.

I would be more than happy for TZM/TVP/VTV/Merola/Fresco/Meadows to just fall off the end of the world. My life, and I imagine this site, would continue regardless.

#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Dec 14, 2010 - 18:09
(0)

CS Original

This is Bill's fault for posting pictures of the fat elf!!!!

#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]