Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - MUERTOS' GOODBYE TO THE DEBUNKING COMMUNITY!!!

I have begun uploading the 'Confessions of a Disinfo Agent' articles

Tags: Muertos Blog [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Apr 02, 2013 - 18:31
(0)

:')

Level: 5
Hey guys, parts 1 & 2 of 'Confessions...' are up! Muertos intended this as his goodbye to the debunking community as a whole, and you can finally check the first two parts on the amazing Skeptic Project Blog!!!!

LINKS:
PART 1
http://other.skepticproject.com/blog/57/muertos-blog-confessions-of-a-disinformation-agent-intro-and-part-1/

PART 2
http://other.skepticproject.com/blog/58/muertos-blog-confessions-of-a-disinformation-agent-part-2/

More to come!

STAY TUNED!
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Apr 03, 2013 - 08:30
(1)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
Fuck yea! I get wanting to quit. That I get. Getting rid of all the material I never got and even still... getting rid of the epic about your story and why you're leaving; REALLY don't get.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 03, 2013 - 09:19
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Have no idea what you are trying to say there at all Jim
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Apr 03, 2013 - 09:43
(0)

Quote from JimJesus

Fuck yea! I get wanting to quit. That I get. Getting rid of all the material I never got and even still... getting rid of the epic about your story and why you're leaving; REALLY don't get.

It's a long story to why he closed his blog, Jim, a story that not many people know, but hopefully will be answered in these entries...
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 03, 2013 - 19:45
(1)

CS Original
He went away and got on with his life, there's really nothing else to say about it.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Apr 03, 2013 - 21:37
(0)

Quote from anticultist

He went away and got on with his life, there's really nothing else to say about it.

Like I said, read the upcoming articles.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Apr 04, 2013 - 03:28
(1)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
I started reading them but he shut it down before I had a chance to finish.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 04, 2013 - 05:40
(0)

CS Original
Got to be honest clock, I am not really interested in a story about why muertos moved on. It was nearly a year ago or maybe longer now, most of us accepted he had stuff to do the minute he let us know.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Apr 04, 2013 - 07:24
(0)

Quote from anticultist

Got to be honest clock, I am not really interested in a story about why muertos moved on. It was nearly a year ago or maybe longer now, most of us accepted he had stuff to do the minute he let us know.

Well I didn't tell you that you had to read them, it's for people who are interested. Besides, these were articles that he put lots of work on.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Apr 04, 2013 - 07:31
(0)

Also, it's helpful for me because I believe these are the last string of articles that need to be re posted. Basically, I'm at the end of the road with the whole Muertos revival stuff.

It does not seem as though I posted alot, but many of ihs blogs from his old website he had actually reposted on the blog section of this website, hence many of them actually seeing the light of day for awhile now.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 04, 2013 - 07:34
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Clock

Well I didn't tell you that you had to read them, it's for people who are interested. Besides, these were articles that he put lots of work on.

Muertos is a writer clock, that is what he does.

And actually you kind of did tell me to read them.

"Like I said, read the upcoming articles."
http://other.skepticproject.com/forum/5512/muertos-goodbye-to-the-debunking-community/#reply-bde5b4b5
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]