Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Oslo explosion: CT rumors already swirling.

Tags: false flag, shootings, Terrorism, to do, bombings, CTers are the scum of the earth, angry white loner men [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 10:34
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Just heard one on Twitter that Israel did it because Norway was about to recognize Palestinian statehood.

This one hits really close to home (I have many friends in Norway), so my blood pressure is rising already...

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 10:42
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Oistein Mjarum, head of communications for the Norwegian Red Cross: "We have never had a terrorist attack like this in Norway - if that's what it is - but of course this has been a great fear for all Norwegians when they have seen what has been happening around the world."

The car bomb exploded near to the PM's office, in a government headquarters building, also next to a local newspaper office VG. Both buildings were damaged in the blast.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 10:46
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Just heard one on Twitter that Israel did it because Norway was about to recognize Palestinian statehood.

Yep, always blame the Jews first. Ironic, considering that anti-Israeli people always talk about the awesome military capabilities of Israel and then turn around and accuse Israel of using amateur shit like car bombs.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 11:29
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Jews don't hurt anybody besides Jared Lee Loughner

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 11:32
(0)

Level: 1

I just logged on now to start this thread.. Wow, they really are that predictable. How come a terrorist attack can't just be that?!

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 11:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Because to a conspiracy theorist there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. There is only conspiracy.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 11:53
(0)

CS Original

Argh, I just got word that one of my friends in Oslo has a relative who was reportedly injured in the summer camp attack that they think may be related.

This is now officially personal for me.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 12:04
(0)

Oh man. Apparently this was a Neo Nazi thing

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 13:03
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Damn I wanted to call it a false-flag before they did.

Apparently it being a "holiday" in Norway means that it was false flag, plus also because a building with not many people in it was attacked.

I guess it's sort of like saying, not enough people died, so therefore it can't be real terrorism.

http://www.infowars.com/giant-blast-hits-government-buildings-in-oslo-norway/</p>

http://www.prisonplanet.com/norway-blast-near-prime-ministers-office-in-oslo.html</p>

http://www.prisonplanet.com/report-man-dressed-as-policeman-fires-shots-at-youth-meeting-in-oslo-after-bombing.html</p>

f8te says:
July 22, 2011 at 11:10 am

All Roads Lead To Israel.

It's never too early or too late to blame the Jews.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 13:16
(0)

Exactly. How can these people still claim not to be anti semitic?! What a bunch of morons.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 13:20
(0)

CS Original

Just like hating blacks and blaming them for high crime isn't racist so long as you can find at least one Uncle Ruckus that agrees with you. They claim stuff like "I know TONS of Jews who agree with me," meanwhile people who aren't anti-semites often don't even know one Jew, let alone many of them who agree with anti-semitism.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 14:16
(0)

Jeez... What a bunch of morons, can't say anything else. The CTers use the term "Powers that be". I shall now establish the term "morons that be".

BTW: How can I get an avatar on this forum?

ETA: 20 to 30 killed on the Island :(

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 16:12
(0)

CS Original

Suspect they arrested now doesn't appear to be related to international terrorism. Possibly some Loughner-like fanatic.

All my friends and their people confirmed safe, BTW, contradicting what I heard earlier.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 16:19
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

These Conspiracy Theory opportunists are the scum of the earth. This is precisely why CT proliferators deserve no sympathy or respect.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 16:32
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

meanwhile people who aren't anti-semites often don't even know one Jew

That makes sense. If you're not anti-Semitic, you don't care enough to inquire as to whether someone is a Jew or not.

I have no idea if I know or have known any Jews because I don't care.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 16:32
(0)

CS Original

Falkner is right, these scum deserve no respect.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
IssueCannonPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 19:32
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I heard about this just minutes ago, i'm suprised I didn't hear it sooner, but as I do I checked what the CT's were saying about this, and hell there even a couple of people on Yahoo answers that say it was a false flag (this is just one of them http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110722075057AAIDJou , the persons name is Rakemac in this post, also please note his / her sources)why is it when a group of people die, it is presumed a false flag, even the russian shootings some months ago just hours it hit the internet, it was already a false flag, it makes me ill that people say that the goverment is out to get them so bad, I wish they knew the world is just a chaotic place.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 21:52
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

Muertos> glad to hear your peoples are okay.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jul 22, 2011 - 22:30
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

^Seconded. I also second Kaiser's statement that CT opportunists are the scum of the earth.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jul 23, 2011 - 05:32
(0)

Apparently that douchebag shot 84 kids at that camp. How batshit crazy does one have to be!? All it needs is a bunch of fertilizer an assault weapon and a lone nutjob...

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 23, 2011 - 05:56
(0)

CS Original

Of course there will be countless claims it was some big military operation because it's impossible to kill 84 unarmed people with a few guns on a tiny island.

So, this guy will probably get just 25 years in prison and no more, if I correctly understand the pussy Norwegian legal system.

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jul 23, 2011 - 05:56
(0)

And I can't even read a fucking news article without some moron raving on about illegal surveillance and how this was somehow "alCIAda." They sure love that word. Bunch of braindead idiots.

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jul 23, 2011 - 05:59
(0)

Actually, AFAIK 21 years is the maximum in Norway

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 23, 2011 - 06:03
(0)

CS Original

OH EVEN BETTER!

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jul 23, 2011 - 09:57
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

@Greedo

I don't want to derail this thread too much, so check your private messages for how to get an avatar.

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 23, 2011 - 10:23
(0)

CS Original

I'm pretty sure because the guy, so far, has been described as being on the "far right," that Alex Jones and others who consider themselves to be the only people on the right, that they'll claim it's a way to destroy right-wing politics. You know, just like the Oklahoma City bombing was used to make conservatism illegal in the US, it totally happened you know.

#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jul 23, 2011 - 10:43
(0)

Actually, as I assumed, the perpetrator is said to have been a NWO-CTer... Once again a perfect example how dangerous this is! The irony is that the CTers are blaming one of their own for being CIA/NWO

#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 23, 2011 - 10:51
(0)

CS Original

They do that all the time, they constantly accuse each other of being agents.

#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jul 23, 2011 - 10:59
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

^And it's beyond hilarious that they do that.

#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jul 23, 2011 - 11:11
(0)

Just shows how desperate and delusional they are. They can't ever get their story straight, so they accuse eachother of being the enemy. Convenient.

#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]