Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Zeitard wants to kill your dog and your grandma

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, TZM, Jared Lee Loughner, offensively zeitarded, the Sickening Movement, TZM is weirdos and cranks [ Add Tags ]

This forum thread is currently locked, no new replies or edits can be made.

[ Return to Topic Ritz-Carlton | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 12:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

TOPIC: What needs to go?

Pets. They are an enormous waste of resources. People spend more of their families resources on keeping pets alive than keeping kids alive. All of those assets could be put to far better use.

Old People. People over 60 are a waste of resources. They consume more medical assets and return nothing to the system. Some say they have experience but really what good is their experience anyhow? Most of them don't like modern technology and refuse to learn how to use it effectively. All of thier experience is useless in a modern tech based world.

I'm not sure of the how exactly. I'd say a massive penalization for being over 60 and a reward of some sort for the family if the old gezers take themselves out voulentarily. As for pets, I'd say just shoot them. Easy enough solution. Get rid of all the laws that say you can't kill another mans dog and I'd be happy to serve as cheif dog killer.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=5&id=335096&Itemid=100114&lang=en#335116

-----

No, he isn't joking.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 12:36
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

So you are exactly the kind of resource wasting person I am talking about. Pets are the biggest waste of resources next to old people. We spend millions on keeping them alive and pampering them. If we put the resources that we waste on pets into feeding the world we could end world hunger. But no, people like you keep pissing their money away on Fluffy. You should be ashamed.

As for getting rid of old people, that's just a matter of efficency. When a person is using more resources than they are worth we should encourage them to euthanize. Mind you if a person over 60 is a productive and useful member of society and isn't absorbing too many health care resources then I suppose we could leave them be. But some gummer who spends a disproportonate amount of their time absorbing medical resources should be asked politely to go snuff themselves. If they don't then we should have some way of penalizing them for their wasteful lives.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=5&id=335096&limit=10&limitstart=10&Itemid=100114&lang=en#335590

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 12:39
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

You wish to exempt the luxury of animals kept for the purpose of vanity yet other expressions of vanity such as fancy cars and big homes must be eliminated? Why the distinction? Is it because you don't want a fancy car or home yet you want to keep that little beast that worships your ability to operate the can opener? That's awfuly selfish. The calories the average family wastes feeding a pet could better be used in the third world to feed a child. The medical resources wasted on a pet could better be used to cure cancer. The waste created by pets, not only their feces but the destroyed furnature and other objects, is a weight on this planet that cannot be tolerated.

Or is it the comments about the elderly that offend your delciate sensibilities? What's the matter, too much truth for you? The elderly are a drain on resources and they offer nothing in return. All their acumulated "wisdom" is useless to us. They would talk about the detalis of money and trade. How much better the world was before technology changed it. How the young are lazy and worthless. Why do we want to bother with them? If we could develop a fair way to penalize them for living and rewarding their families for euthanizing them when they become to great a drain on the planet then what's the matter with that? Fewer useless mouths to feed means more food for the rest of the world.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=5&id=335096&limit=10&limitstart=20&Itemid=100114&lang=en#335879

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 12:43
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Wow. Just...wow.

Will somebody get a screenshot of this?

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 12:52
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

What about hereditary disease?

(You shoulder this burden: One Erbkranker (person with genetic disease) costs the national community on average 50,000 Reichsmark to reach age 60)

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 13:09
(0)

CS Original

That has got to be the single sickest thing I've ever heard out of the Zeitgeist Movement. I didn't think anything these people did could shock me anymore, but this has done it.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 13:23
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

Muertos, I don't think I could agree with you more. This isn't just sick, this goes way beyond. Maybe we should get rid of neo-natal units too. Sick infants are an awful waste of time and money, especially when you can easily have another one. I just got back from the SPIE Defense/Security convention in Orlando, I've been gone all week and was wondering what amusement I'd missed out on. I'm not amused, I'm stunned and sickened. My 76 year old father was recently diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension, it was so bad we didn't think he was coming home from the hospital. He's on oxygen permanently and the longest list of pills I've ever seen. On Saturday my 10 year old came became violently ill and I had to rush her to an emergency vet visit. It was *expensive* but the vet got her stable enough that my son felt he could care for her while I was gone. This is not going over well with me. Not at all.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 13:24
(0)

Hybrid

Sorry... that's obviously my 10 year old cat.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 13:53
(1)

CS Original

Somebody PLEASE get a screenshot of this madness. I'm not on the computer where I can store image files and I could see some Zeitmod trying to pretend this kind of stuff doesn't exist.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 13:59
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

good god

This is as if the guy has sent way too much time thinking about how to rid the world of things as opposed to how to improve the world to make things better.

I guess he would love Logans Run.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 14:03
(0)

Hybrid

How many more of him are out there?

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 14:04
(0)

CS Original

Swiping the thing with httrack. Site is slow as fuck, could take a while.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 14:19
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

"Remind me to quit the movement if your ideas gains traction. I Love my cat and I am almost 60.

I hope you are not that age and if you are oh well you just bit your own dust.

I am out of this movement is this happens. I am pissed about the VP as it is."
Thier is still hope for some of them.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 14:25
(1)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

KILLING OLD PEOPLE IS NOT THE MOVEMENT

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 14:25
(0)

CS Original

Fancy is a self admitted scientologist, theres no hope for her.

BTW here is what moderator 13 has to say about this topic after 8 pages:

"Please avoid personal attacks and ad hominem"

Nothing else.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 14:27
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"Yet we breed pets, sell pets, and expend vast amounts of resources on those pets. I'm not talking about natural animals in the wild here. I'm talking about domesticated creatures that serve no logical purpose. They waste resources while providing nothing substantive in return. People who own pets should be treated like people who buy Hummers and other vehicles that are damaging the earth. We should be making them feel as bad as smokers for their ecologicaly destructive habits. To give them a pass on this shows that we are willing to let anything ecomolgicaly destructive pass as long as someone feels good about it. Tobacoo is a horrible crop. It strips the land and provides nothing positive. But some people get an emotionaly good feeling out of it so I guess we will let that pass too."

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=5&id=335096&limit=10&limitstart=70&Itemid=100114&lang=en#337332

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 14:28
(0)

CS Original

God their site is a mess, still downloading. First five pages are safe though.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 14:29
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Brb, gotta smoke a cigarette and pet the cat.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 14:32
(0)

CS Original

I have screenies of all his comments as a back up

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 14:45
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Zeitards seem to think he's some sort of "disinformation agent," even though environmental extremism is absolutely nothing new in TZM.

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 14:54
(0)

CS Original

Yeah the whole denial of emotional value attachment thing is something they have been breeding with the promotion of Fresco all this time, it is no wonder that their movement attracts such cold emotionless jerks.

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 15:18
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

This is just nuts.

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 15:42
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

"That has got to be the single sickest thing I've ever heard out of the Zeitgeist Movement. I didn't think anything these people did could shock me anymore, but this has done it."

This. WTF? WTF?! At least one of my answers about an RBE has been answered, and that was if pets are allowed. Guess not.

Seriously, it seems as it in an RBE, you will have only what you NEED, and you can't have those things that you don't need but can genuinely make life more pleasant.

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 15:49
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Earlier in the thread a Zeitard suggested that "comfort" was one of the things that needs to go.

Which leaves me wondering: What's the point of achieving an RBE if he wants to do away with comfort?

But I know what he really means: Any type of comfort he doesn't approve of should be done away with.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 15:52
(0)

CS Original

C'mon, he's an outlier, even for TZM.

Sad thing is that the moderation has 100 rules on "trolling" and "ad hom", but apparently none on spouting disgusting NS-propaganda.

edit: I retract my statement, there's at least three guys like that.

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 15:53
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Sorry CJ. They want everyone to equally represent TZM and that's what they've got. That's reality.

#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 17:59
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

LOL @ the moderators only concern being AD HOMONIDS

#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 29, 2011 - 21:44
(0)

Hybrid

If that is the moderators only concern then it just shows that the majority of the so called movement are deeply disturbed people.

#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Apr 30, 2011 - 05:46
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

This guy is exactly who comes to mind when I think of the typical zeitard. One of the main reasons (besides the fact RBE is a crap idea) that I don't like it.

#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Apr 30, 2011 - 19:10
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

I am more than alittle steamed by this asshat KinGaia. And shocked that the moderators have not shut this shit down. I am also sick of the yoda/young skywalker melodrama playing out between JF and PJ. If they can't get their act together and collaborate then what hope does the rest of the world have of doing the same?

I'm basically posting the repugnance I feel for KinGaia even suggesting that idea. If I get censored for it I am gone.

I'm posting here to let you know that the majority of us don't feel that way and would never support that.

#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]