Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - How much does VTV weigh? Is he the fattest Zeitgeist Movement admin/Mod?

Tags: VTV, Neil Kiernan Stephenson, business up front party in the rear, mullets, fat elves, VTV is fat and poor [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 01:06
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Come one, come all! How much do you think VTV ( Neil Kiernan Stephenson ) weigh's and at that is he in fact the fattest Zeitgeist Movement admin/Mod? I will provide perteant information about VTV pertaining to this topic below but go ahead and take your guess.

VTV is 6,2' (on myspace), is a active wiccan. VTV does not have a job and considers his radio station "his job" at which he uses the donation money to pay off his bill's with and continue to do his thing which is abosultly nothing, he does not use the donation money for solar power energy of his place, to grow a garden or anything that may actually take work... He is a high school drop out which may factor in to why he has a allergic reaction to work at that getting a real job. On VTV's work hours you can catch him "getting extreme cardo workout" larping. Larpnig is of course role playing as a knight, or a mage or something else and pretending it's real. VTV even made a shit duct tap shield which is pretty small and I doubt if really used it may only protect 1/16 of fattest at any one point in time.

VTV posts on web forums posing as a girl called "Liz" (did it on conspiracy science). I can only assume the guy may like to pose and a transvestite on his off hours as well. At that the times I'd like into my facebook which wouldn't be often at all I saw VTV on it. Below are gonig to be some pictures.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 07:19
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Maybe if VTV lost some weight all those starving children could eat.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Senor DingdongPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 09:01
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

No way is he 350 lbs, he might be pushing 240.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 09:47
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

I personally think this is an inappropriate thread. He believes in RBE. I disagree with the socio-political dimensions of RBE. I disagree with VTV. His weight is unimportant.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 09:52
(0)

CS Original

It is kind of a low-blow, but I still laughed when I read it.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 10:01
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Well, I'm not sure his weight is unimportant.

He's constantly harping about poverty, hungry people, etc and yet he seems to have no problem being a glutton. I think its relevant as far as showing VTV's lack of personal responsibility and willingness to embrace hypocrisy.

Also he has a mullet. A fucking mullet. LOL!

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 10:12
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

That's fine, but personally I think there are certain lines I'm not willing to cross. I think he supports a fundamentally incorrect system of thought and that's enough for me. Never met him, never will.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 10:14
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

You're just mad because now you have to cut off the mullet you were growing.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 10:17
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

I THOUGHT THE 80s WERE COMING BACK! I WAS LIED TO!

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 10:18
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

BUSINESS UP FRONT, PARTY IN THE REAR

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 10:18
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

I agree with Kaiser. This topic is asinine.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 10:19
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

^Also has a mullet.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 10:53
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Nope. I lost the mullet in 1991.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 10:54
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

^Admits to having a mullet at one point.

Honestly, I'm already bored with Zeitgeist again. Even after being mentioned on ABC and Rush Limbaugh, nobody seems to really even know what it is.

I think we greatly over estimate TZM's relevance.

But its still funny to rile them up.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 11:02
(0)

CS Original

I still want to hear Limbaugh talk about Zeitgeist.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 11:08
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Here ya go Snob:

RUSH: It wasn't just Zeitgeist. " According to reports, Loughner's favorites included little-known conspiracy theory documentaries such as 'Zeitgeist' and 'Loose Change' as well as ... 'Donnie Darko' and 'A Scanner Darkly.'" Now, Zeitgeist is "a 2007 documentary that asserts Jesus Christ is a myth, that 9/11 was orchestrated by the government, and that bankers manipulate the international monetary system and the media in order to consolidate power." So a conspiracy movie (put together by deranged leftists, it turns out) appears to be, according to his best friend, the most influential media of this young man's life. "'Loose Change' is a series of films released between 2005 and 2009 which argue that the September 11, 2001 attacks were planned and conducted by elements within the United States government..."

So he's a "truther," or he bought into this notion that the people like -- a couple of Hollywood lefties, I forget their names -- have advanced the notion that Bush was behind all of this on 9/11, the government was. "'Donnie Darko' (2001) and 'A Scanner Darkly' (2006) are movies about altered states of consciousness and brainwashing." So left-wing documentary makers are not to blame for his actions even though his close friends identify left-wing documentaries and movies as highly influential. How come Hollywood is not to blame? And guess who's also escaping total blame here? Let me identify that person by asking you a question: If George W. Bush were president today, who do you think the media would be blaming for this?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_011211/content/01125106.guest.html</p>

Donnie Darko is a stupid ass movie. A Scanner Darkly wasn't nearly as good as the book.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 11:39
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

There's nothing left wing about any of this despite his incessant claims.

Donnie Darko had nothing to do with altered states of consciousness nor brainwashing. And it was a pretty stupid ass movie.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 13:31
(0)

CS Original

@Senor Dingdong I have to say VTV looks around 350. I think we may be able to get a better estimate if we find people about the same height as VTV and look equal to fatness as VTV I have found some people who hit the 350 pound mark at least but unsure about the height. I

I remember watching the biggest loser and I think I have an eyes for this sort of thing factoring in my wrestling career as well I could usually tell what weight class somebody was in. Anyways checkout this website below some of the people look to be the same in stature and fatness as VTV.

http://www.indyposted.com/143493/biggest-loser-before-and-after-photos/</p>

Maybe I should ask VTV how much he weigh's.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 13:31
(0)

CS Original

Double Post

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 13:50
(0)

CS Original

"There's nothing left wing about any of this despite his incessant claims."

Rush is half right. Merola is clearly deranged, and I do think that there was an element of contempt for his country when he made Z1.

The question is; do you think Merola should take any accountability for what happened?

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 14:11
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"The question is; do you think Merola should take any accountability for what happened?"

He doesn't take accountability for his own lies in his movies, why would he take any for this.

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 15:10
(0)

CS Original

I wish someone would hold his feet to the fire this time.

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 15:13
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

The media might.

I have never seen Merola appear on anything but fringe nutbar shows. I doubt he would do well in an interview with someone who is not interested in UFOS and shit.

Or the media might think its too stupid to bother with. Either is possible.

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 15:15
(0)

CS Original

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Or in this case, killed.

If he wants his 15 minutes to speak on a major network, to millions of people (who don't wear tinfoil hats), now's his chance.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 15:17
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Not gonna happen. We've watched Merola dodge criticism for a long, long time. He is not going to stop now.

The guy's a messianic lunatic. Do not expect rational behavior from Merola.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Complex</p>

* Fanatic narcissist - including paranoid features. An individual whose self-esteem was severely arrested during childhood, who usually displays major paranoid tendencies, and who holds on to an illusion of omnipotence. These people are fighting delusions of insignificance and lost value, and trying to re-establish their self-esteem through grandiose fantasies and self-reinforcement. When unable to gain recognition of support from others, they take on the role of a heroic or worshipped person with a grandiose mission.

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 15:19
(0)

CS Original

Yeah, but he's also an attention whore. So who knows.

By the way, which do you think Merola is?

" * Unprincipled narcissist - including antisocial features. A charlatan - is a fraudulent, exploitative, deceptive and unscrupulous individual.

* Amorous narcissist - including histrionic features. The Don Juan or Casanova of our times - is erotic, exhibitionist.

* Compensatory narcissist - including negativistic (passive-aggressive), avoidant features.

* Elitist narcissist - variant of pure pattern. Corresponds to Wilhelm Reich's "phallic narcissistic" personality type.

* Fanatic narcissist - including paranoid features. An individual whose self-esteem was severely arrested during childhood, who usually displays major paranoid tendencies, and who holds on to an illusion of omnipotence. These people are fighting delusions of insignificance and lost value, and trying to re-establish their self-esteem through grandiose fantasies and self-reinforcement. When unable to gain recognition of support from others, they take on the role of a heroic or worshipped person with a grandiose mission."

#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 15:25
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Fanatic.

#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 15:28
(0)

CS Original

Unprincipled + Fanatic = Merola.

#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 15:32
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I don't think Merola is intentionally deceptive. I think he views himself as incapable of being in error.

Fresco, on the other hand, is.

#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 16:35
(0)

CS Original

//Nope. I lost the mullet in 1991.//

Pictures or it never happened !

#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]