Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Character Contribution Profile (CCP) an introduction.

a short intro of what CCP is.

Tags: CCP, character contribution profile, don't be affraid, I am digging through the websites history for the sake of it, so shhhhh [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Introduce Yourself | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Sep 03, 2013 - 15:40
(0)

:')

Level: 5
Since I am done with the Muertos Revival project, I've decided to work on something else, and this is called the the Character Contribution Profile. My idea of this project was the following:

Skeptic Project has always been about the community of the website contributing to add new content, whether it's in articles, blogs or the forums. However, I noticed something interesting the other day. I clicked on SP creator Edward L. Winston and the profile as you see, shows the following, under contributions:

Contributions

Nothing to list, this could be because the contributed articles are too old.

Now this really bothers me, because this revolves around digging through pages and pages of content in order to find what the heck a member has done. Now, for Edward, this is pretty easy, because his presence is still pretty much everywhere on this website, but what about a lesser known member? This is what I have in mind with this project: to completely outline what many of the contributors have done for the website, and other things. Coming soon!

Edward L. Winston
Agent Matt
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Sep 04, 2013 - 00:21
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original
"After many, many changes, he made Skeptic Project into a full blown community, by adding a forum, Facebook and other social media pages. "

To my understanding facebook group which was called conspiracy science was before conspiracyscience.com site was made. The members of CS urged Ed to create a website to debunking 9/11, Ed finally gave in and created the site at which we know today as skepticproject.com. Ed's major hit in the skeptic community was when he wrote the first very detailed debunk towards TZM movies I and II.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Sep 06, 2013 - 19:10
(0)

Quote from The Burger King

"After many, many changes, he made Skeptic Project into a full blown community, by adding a forum, Facebook and other social media pages. "

To my understanding facebook group which was called conspiracy science was before conspiracyscience.com site was made. The members of CS urged Ed to create a website to debunking 9/11, Ed finally gave in and created the site at which we know today as skepticproject.com. Ed's major hit in the skeptic community was when he wrote the first very detailed debunk towards TZM movies I and II.

Thanks Burger, fixed.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Sep 06, 2013 - 19:12
(0)

I've added Agent Matt, but I need to know what else he's contributed to the website. I have no freakin clue how he got 70 points. Is he a supreme admin or something? A bit of info on this would be nice.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Sep 08, 2013 - 15:15
(1)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original
Quote from Clock

I've added Agent Matt, but I need to know what else he's contributed to the website. I have no freakin clue how he got 70 points. Is he a supreme admin or something? A bit of info on this would be nice.

People get votes by points. Matt hasn't written any debunks but there are a few friends that stand out that he contributed various insults in that are note worthy. For instance when VTV came onto SP Agent Matt do some serious LULZ there.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]