Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - I've heard that you've been looking for me.

Muertos Revival

Tags: muertos, revival, awesome blog, [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Sites of interest | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Feb 25, 2013 - 21:29
(0)

:')

Level: 5
Hello everybody, I am new to Skeptic Project. I have been trying to get on here for the past couple of months, but it's only worked now.

I have spent time debunking on Metabunk, which is another great debunking website in my opinion. I saw this article : http://other.skepticproject.com/forum/5481/muertos-old-blog-revived/
(thanks Burger King)

And I was joyful to see that the website was getting SOME attention.

As Burger has said, you guys wanted to contact me about Muertos revival. Well, you have got my attention. Feel free to ask any question you want about it (nothing personal, of course)

I have some big plans for this website, as it seems to never really have done the proper transition between Conspiracy Science to here... but never mind.

Have fun with the questions!
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 28, 2013 - 02:20
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original
Hey clock no problem. Did you shutdown the blog?
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Mar 03, 2013 - 17:00
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
I noticed it had gone offline also.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Mar 03, 2013 - 18:56
(0)

Yes, I shut the blog down. As many people have pointed out before, I believe that it is just better if I post them on Skeptic Project or on Metabunk, like this the articles are in right hands and conspiracy theorists are not blaming me for writing the articles (despite telling people various times that I was not Muertos, they kept on saying that I was... and since Muertos isn't here any more to refute his point, It was going to unecessarily be a pain in the *ss.

I thought reuploding some here would be great, but the blog section is down (or has it always been down?)
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 05, 2013 - 16:42
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Clock

I thought reuploding some here would be great, but the blog section is down (or has it always been down?)

I think the blog section is down maybe, I'll ask.

At that as long as Muertos is ok with uploading his old blog, I will ask about uploading his old blog onto SP. However if Muertos asks to take it down, then it'll be down.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Mar 07, 2013 - 07:56
(0)

Any news, king?
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 08, 2013 - 00:19
(0)

CS Original
Is Muertos ok with his old blog being posted up somewhere else? I do not have a way to contact him.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]