Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Muertos Old Blog revived

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Sites of interest | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 07, 2013 - 05:47
(4)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Muertos Old Blog revived.
http://muertosrevival.wordpress.com/

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://muertosrevival.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/welcome-to-the-muertos-revival/

Welcome to the Muertos revival !

By Clock

This is Clock, and I welcome you to the Muertos Revival website. Muertos, as you may know, was a great thinker and conspiracy debunker. In late 2012, he closed his website, The Muertos Blog, and announced his retirement on his other website, Thrive Debunked. (http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/) In which he spent ample time debunking the movie Thrive along with another great debunker, SlayerX3.

I am not Muertos and I do not know him. The goal of this website is to take the old articles from his now defunct Muertos Blog, which will be reposted here in their untouched form.

Muertos was one of the best conspiracy debunkers and thinkers out there, and it is a shame that after all of that work he put into his website, he just decided to delete it.

This is phase 1 in a new blog, and somewhat a new phase in debunking. I hope you enjoy this website.

-Clock
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Feb 07, 2013 - 09:49
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
I hope that he keeps it so people can not comment on it, as Muertos is not around to defend himself from the inevitable shit storm conspiritards kick up when confronted by these blog types.

It would be best just to have the information up there for people to read only I reckon.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SabertoothPosted: Feb 07, 2013 - 18:30
(0)

Level: 0
Quote from anticultist

I hope that he keeps it so people can not comment on it, as Muertos is not around to defend himself from the inevitable shit storm conspiritards kick up when confronted by these blog types.

It would be best just to have the information up there for people to read only I reckon.

Won´t that be lowering itselfto their level?
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Feb 07, 2013 - 23:11
(0)

CS Original
Well isn't it Muertos blog and writing ?

Assuming he hasn't been asked, it should at least be held closed for comment until he says otherwise at the very least. Comments will be addressed at the author too as they always do, and he wont be around to defend himself or his statements, this is the main concern.
He removed it for a reason, we should really check.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Feb 08, 2013 - 20:52
(2)

Quote from anticultist

Well isn't it Muertos blog and writing ?

Assuming he hasn't been asked, it should at least be held closed for comment until he says otherwise at the very least. Comments will be addressed at the author too as they always do, and he wont be around to defend himself or his statements, this is the main concern.
He removed it for a reason, we should really check.

I've contacted him about this. He says he's seen it.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Feb 08, 2013 - 22:53
(0)

CS Original
cool, he must be ok with it then :)
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Feb 08, 2013 - 23:19
(0)

Quote from anticultist

cool, he must be ok with it then :)

Well he didn't say he wasn't
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 09, 2013 - 00:07
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
I found this blog randomly while I was searching for something else. Why not get in contact of the maker of the blog who is called "clock" and see what there direction of this is to be.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Feb 09, 2013 - 03:34
(1)

CS Original
They post on thrive debunked and are wanting to become a member here
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]