Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Happy new year, ye bastards

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jan 01, 2012 - 06:27
(2)

Level: 6
CS Original
What does one write in these things?

Here's hoping you all are well, got an opportunity to sing Bald Lang Syne in honor of PJ Merola and used the free days to gather and share an abundance of booze and decadent snacks.

I surely have and I look forward to a year of adventure, success, friendship, yada yada...okay, that's all bullshit. It'll be a tough year, but they kinda all are, and at least this time we have an even larger amount of crazies gambling away their fortunes for some new doomsday scenario, which should be fun to watch.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Jan 01, 2012 - 09:47
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original
Happy New Year to you as well.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 01, 2012 - 10:11
(2)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
Happy new year to all paid disinfo agents. I'd love to say that it'll fun to watch what'll happen when the doomsday will happen, but I know that in reality, invisible Nibiru is on its way and will arrive on December 21st and kill us all.

Boy, the 2012hoax forums are going to be fun this year.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jan 01, 2012 - 10:43
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
Quote from Wolf Bird

Happy new year to all paid disinfo agents. I'd love to say that it'll fun to watch what'll happen when the doomsday will happen, but I know that in reality, invisible Nibiru is on its way and will arrive on December 21st and kill us all.

Boy, the 2012hoax forums are going to be fun this year.
Especially 24 hours before the 21st of December.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 01, 2012 - 11:13
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Yeah hope everyone has a good year, hopefully it is not too difficult and we all get the opportunities to keep on laughing at the bonkers shit on the internets.

Concerning the 2012 end of world stuff:

I watched the movie 'Melancholia' this morning, it is about a planet that is heading for earth and the whole 'is it going to hit or isn't it' claims, it is a beautifully shot movie and you get to see Kirsten Dunsts naked body and tits so its worth a watch for that too. Any way my point is I bet the 2012 believers will think this movie is an indicator to what is happening this year to us al.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Jan 01, 2012 - 16:59
(0)

Level: 0
Quote from anticultist

Yeah hope everyone has a good year, hopefully it is not too difficult and we all get the opportunities to keep on laughing at the bonkers shit on the internets.

Oh I'm sure we will:

http://www.infowars.com/president-obamas-ndaa-signing-statement-i-have-the-power-to-detain-americans-but-i-wont/
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]