Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Facebook suicide reporting?

I heard a rumor....

Tags: Rumors, Facebook [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Garbage Can | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Dec 15, 2011 - 14:46
(2)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
I heard a rumor that there's a way to report "cries for help" or potential suicides when it comes to Facebook posts. I googled around and I can only seem to find a few articles about it here and there, all of which are more or less the same article. I can find no screen shots of anything like that, nor can I seem to find how to report things like that on Facebook.

One counter argument to it simply not existing I've heard is that the feature "hasn't been implemented yet," but if it hasn't, then how can articles like this report there are mixed feelings on something that doesn't yet it exist?

According to this article you can bring up a menu for it by clicking the "report as spam," but if I click that anywhere, be it a wall post, news post, etc it just says "thanks for your help!" I get no dialogue box allowing me to report everything my friends do as a suicide attempt I finally got it to appear when I try to delete a wall comment, but no where else. God damn it Facebook, way to make even shit like that complicated as hell. I guess if your friend is going to try to kill themselves, better hope it's a wall comment.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]