Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - The Dark Corners of Qaddafi's Police State

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to News | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Nov 10, 2011 - 16:42
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
According to Zeitards and moonbats, Qaddafi's Libya was a paradise. This doesn't look like paradise to me.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/09/06/the_dark_corners_of_qaddafis_police_state
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Nov 10, 2011 - 18:22
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
They just like to consider the lighter side of totalitarian police states.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 10, 2011 - 21:57
(1)

Level: 0
Hey something Zeitards and Jonestowners have in common other than believing in conspiracy theories. Come to think of it: isn't it weird how jonestowners say they're against dictatorship yet support the leader of one? Guess it's ok so long as it's not in America.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 11, 2011 - 10:39
(1)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
Quote from Agent Matt

According to Zeitards and moonbats, Qaddafi's Libya was a paradise. This doesn't look like paradise to me.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/09/06/the_dark_corners_of_qaddafis_police_state

Quote from emcada

Hey something Zeitards and Jonestowners have in common other than believing in conspiracy theories. Come to think of it: isn't it weird how jonestowners say they're against dictatorship yet support the leader of one? Guess it's ok so long as it's not in America.

The mainstream didn't like Qaddafi. Therefore Qaddafi is good.

Such is the logic of Jonestowners, Zeitards and the like. Facts? Who cares?! Just go against the mainstream and you're right. Mike Adams is so scared of dictators and inflation in America he went and moved to...Ecuador. A country with a history of dictators and inflation.

These guys are nuts and stupid.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 12, 2011 - 00:21
(0)

Level: 0
Quote from Wolf Bird

Quote from emcada

The mainstream didn't like Qaddafi. Therefore Qaddafi is good.

Such is the logic of Jonestowners, Zeitards and the like. Facts? Who cares?! Just go against the mainstream and you're right. Mike Adams is so scared of dictators and inflation in America he went and moved to...Ecuador. A country with a history of dictators and inflation.

These guys are nuts and stupid.

fckn lold. This reminds me of how Jesse Ventura applied for citizenship in Mexico because he doesn't like the US government. Like the Mexican government's any better.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]