Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - No More Men in America?

Thanks to society, boys will never become men

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 05, 2011 - 19:19
(0)

Level: 0
Here's an interesting article I've found today:
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/have-we-raised-an-entire-generation-of-young-men-that-do-not-know-how-to-be-men

It covers how 25-34 year olds aren't men and will never be men. Also, some anit-feminists inside!!!
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Nov 05, 2011 - 19:39
(1)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
"It's really no surprise. Just look at how all of these men were raised by parents who thought they were doing what was best for them. First, they were probably born via c-section. Then they were stuck with a needle of poison and they called this vaccines. Then most likely the poor baby not only had his fore skin removed, but he was probably fed poison WHOOPS! I MEANT FORMULA! Then they were probably thrown in a crib to cry it out and last they were probably beaten by their parents for "discipline." WAKE UP PEOPLE! WHAT IS DONE TO CHILDREN, THEY WILL DO TO SOCIETY!"

These people are bizarre.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PathfinderPosted: Nov 05, 2011 - 20:27
(0)

This apple is your CT. Princess Luna represents logic.

Level: 1
CS Original
Some of those comments were seriously disturbing.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
slayerx3Posted: Nov 06, 2011 - 00:40
(0)

Powered by: Coffee, Internet and Metal

Level: 0
Quote from Agent Matt

"It's really no surprise. Just look at how all of these men were raised by parents who thought they were doing what was best for them. First, they were probably born via c-section. Then they were stuck with a needle of poison and they called this vaccines. Then most likely the poor baby not only had his fore skin removed, but he was probably fed poison WHOOPS! I MEANT FORMULA! Then they were probably thrown in a crib to cry it out and last they were probably beaten by their parents for "discipline." WAKE UP PEOPLE! WHAT IS DONE TO CHILDREN, THEY WILL DO TO SOCIETY!"

These people are bizarre.

Sure, let the OMG vaccines are poison folk carry on with their beliefs, it's not like Natural Selection will make short work off their children, who will probably die from a easily prevented and nearly extinct disease, and sure lets them have a natural birth regardless if having a C-section would completely save the child and wouldn't endanger the mother.

Also this article is being sensationalist, and I'm getting the vibes it was written by one feminist that puts the blame solely on men, like you know, as if the mothers have no influence on their children, and the worst offense assuming that every man between 20-30 who lives with their parents or who is unemployed is a lazy immature booze fueled sex maniac.

Besides even if there are many "man-children" either reality will kick in and teach them the hard way or or natural selection will do its work.

Not only I'm reading this on a late night but the absurdity level of the comments section is really adding up to my headache.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Nov 06, 2011 - 05:40
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
Quote from slayerx3

Sure, let the OMG vaccines are poison folk carry on with their beliefs, it's not like Natural Selection will make short work off their children, who will probably die from a easily prevented and nearly extinct disease,...
You also have to worry about the children and adults that cannot receive vaccines due to immunodeficiency disorders, cancer treatment, HIV, all kinds of things. It effects such a broader aspect of society than just the children not being vaccinated. What's also interesting is many of the adults keeping their children from being vaccinated, were all vaccinated themselves... where's their autism?
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
slayerx3Posted: Nov 06, 2011 - 09:55
(0)