Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Crack in the Washington Monument a sign from God

Pat Robertson points to another natural disaster as a sign of the end

Tags: Pat Robertson, we're all gonna die, end times woo [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Aug 27, 2011 - 18:22
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/under-god/post/pat-robertson-dc-earthquake-means-were-closer-to-the-coming-of-the-lord/2011/08/25/gIQASklEeJ_blog.html

I guess the earthquake caused a small crack to form in the Washington Monument. According to Pat Robertson, it's a sign from God that the end is near!
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Aug 27, 2011 - 21:36
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
Just like when he predicted it twice in the 1980s.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Aug 28, 2011 - 09:11
(1)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
http://christwire.org/2011/08/god-prepares-to-strike-new-york-with-hurricane-irene-gay-marriage-laws-to-blame/

Again from someone in the FB group. Hurricane Irene is also a sign from God, due to gay marriage laws.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Aug 28, 2011 - 09:12
(1)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
God's either not that serious or can't make hurricanes very well.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Aug 28, 2011 - 09:44
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2
Roxette, you just made me lol.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Aug 28, 2011 - 16:14
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
Boy, both HAARP and God really suck. This storm hasn't been anywhere near as bad as was being projected. And not just here, but overall. It's still pretty bad, especially with flooding, but bad damage seems to be generally in isolated pockets, not spread over wide areas. The worst seems to be a lot of power outages which may last for a week or so for some folks and some river flooding. Which sucks.

But still...if HAARP is supposed to create horrible natural disasters and God is punishing the northeast, this wasn't particularly effective.

Oh well. HAARP CTers and Evangelicals will just move onto the next disaster.

Alexa - you're in NJ, right? How bad was it there? Here in Cambridge (western suburb of Boston), it really wasn't that bad. Not nearly as much rain as was thought, and wind never got THAT strong, though there were good gusts. Still pretty breezy out there, and they did shut down Boston public transit today. But power is still on here (though I know a friend in another neighborhood lost it). Only a few small tree branches down nearby, and a lot of leaves on the street.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]