Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - A message to me from a no-planer twoofer on the FB group

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to 9/11 Can | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 16, 2011 - 16:40
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Now that matt gave me an admin on the FB group, I may get some real hate mail. Like this!

"I'm sure your professors at Penn State would be proud knowing that the only answer you had for a crazy conspiracy theorist like me was to call me a jerkoff and kick me out of the group. lol In fact, the entire administration over at conspiracy science FB all had excellent points. "Fucking retard...." "Jerkoff...." lol As Wilson Mizner once said, "The worst-tempered people I've ever met were people who knew they were wrong."

Now I feel like a REAL disinfo agent.

However, I have a question now. This is the first time this has happened to me. What should I do? Should I respond and if so, how so?

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jun 16, 2011 - 16:49
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

I got a message from this guy. I never once spoke to him nor ever dealt with his request to join the website. He's being a bit aggressive and I'm none to pleased about his attempts to berate me.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 16, 2011 - 16:52
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

All I did was deny his request to get back into the group after matt banned him. Also, my e-mail is visible only to my friends on FB. This guy had to search out my google profile solely to send me hate mail. I've since hidden my google profile too.

I do think I'm blocking him on FB though.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 16, 2011 - 17:05
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

He's desperate for someone to pay attention to him and take his crazy fantasies seriously. Don't take the bait and just ignore him.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 16, 2011 - 17:07
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

Not even blocking him on FB and/or reporting him for harassment?

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 16, 2011 - 17:08
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Blocking him and reporting him for harassment is okay, just don't respond to him.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 16, 2011 - 17:14
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

I'm going to do just that.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jun 16, 2011 - 22:42
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

He's another one of those 'needy nutjobs'. Responding to him just gives him what he wants.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 07:34
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

Yeah, I ultimately decided not to respond to him. Whenever anyone is hiding behind 'JAQ' (and he was bitching about me saying he was 'JAQing off') it's probably not worth it, because their questions have probably been answered a billion times, they just don't want to admit they're twoofers. I did, however, block him from my facebook and gmail.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 07:35
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

He's on welfare.

Srsly.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 07:36
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

^and that too.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 08:30
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

If you've got hate mail, forward to conspiracyscience[at]gmail.com and I'll post it, be sure to forward the entire conversation. It doesn't matter if you think it's funny enough, I think the best thing hate mail does is make it to where people are google-able in their craziness.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 16:50
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

I didn't respond to him and I've already deleted the conversation. Sorry! I'll save any others I get though.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]