Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Complete nutball spamming Brian Dunning's FB page

Tags: WTF?, extreme paranoia, Brian Dunning, Erik TheRed [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Podcasts | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 19:15
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

http://www.facebook.com/briandunningfanpage</p>

Erik TheRed...he's crazy. Freakin' CRAZY.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 20:34
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

THERE IS A COVERT ANTICHRIST NETWORK/MOVEMENT MANIPULATING HUMANITY ON EVERY ANGLE KNOWN TO MANKIND. EVERY ANGLE MANIPULATED IS DONE WITHIN PRECISE SYCHRONICITY PROVING DEMONIC ORCHESTRATION.

I have lived with the children of the serpent for years of being manipulated and slammed into the dust. I used myself as a guniea pig lab experiment to prove to myself that the people who surrounded me were in fact demonic hybrids and only half human. The children of the serpent have infected all the cities and towns in this country. The westcoast is their homebase(California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado). I know all their tricks and powers they inherited from their ancestors the fallen. They use telepathy for communication and they are mind readers who have been spinning the human race for centuries. I was forced to join this antichrist movement and i declined as i will never turn my back on the Creator God, but instead, i will be glad to die for my Creator, the Creator of all life. Evolution is a luciferian fraud movement backed by the luciferian freemasonic movement.

The attempted murders on my life have been so many that i lost count years ago. The Creator God has made a huge spectacle in saving my life from the clutches of an antichrist network/movement which has targeted me out throughout my lifetime. Miricles saved my life from assassination. I now make a huge effort in staying sin free and i expose the antichrist network/movement that manipulates humanity on every angle known to mankind. I am redlisted from here to the Vatican, but i dont care because i stand tall for love, freedom, universal truth, and the Creator God. Those who sell out to evil just become pathetic traitors damned for eternal misery. The foundation of evil people is nothing but lies, spite, misery, and despair. Their destiny is sewage no matter what their ridiculous arrogance frolicks in. Beware of antichrist deceivers and false prophets. People who defend evil are your enemy.

The population has fallen prey to demonic tyranny(NWO) and mind control from a widespread malicious network of evil that is killing the world.

Satans council taught Darwin personally in setting up the principles of the theory of evolution. At that time it was understood from satan and his councelors that if a person was led to believe in the theory of evolution, it would completel...y destroy the creation aspect of the Bible, the fall of man, and redemption of Christ.
Anyone who teaches the theory of evolution is considered to be a minister of the luciferian system by the satanic councils because the theory of evolution is a system of schooling people to disqualify themselves as being part of Christs kingdom. Every teacher of evolution is recognized by the satanic councils and evil spirits as a person of great value and recieves great function from satan himself giving great power to induce spiritual blindness, to convince and convert the masses into luciferian agenda. Satan considers the teachers of evolution very valuable and rewards them for their deception.

Instead of educating citizens about the issues of the day, the media is spreading government disinformation, brainwashing the public about fake threats like “domestic terrorists”, creating false rumors, misdirecting and/or subduing public discontent, demonizing thoughtful political dissidents, and covering up the crimes and lies of the dishonorable Establishment in Washington D.C.

Next to corrupt politicians, banking thieves, criminal corporations, and police state thugs on the line of betrayers of the public interest are clueless reporters, disinformants, and government-whipped journalists who call truth-tellers conspiracy theorists, and ignorantly declare that FEMA camps don’t exist. Whether they know it or not, these professional betrayers are destroying the values of freedom, truth, and justice, and turning America into a giant, chaotic wasteland ruled by scum.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 20:45
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

He's a real internet warrior against the evil Luciferian Satanic NWO.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 20:49
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Casey's twin!

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 22:00
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

He needs a lobotomy.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 22:19
(1)