Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - High-Ranking Jesuits Helped Keep Pedophile Priest Hidden

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to News | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 27, 2011 - 09:21
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: May 28, 2011 - 17:09
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

Read what one nut posted:
"It is always helpful for me to read about child molesters being exposed. However, most of these kinds of articles just skim the surface of what is actually going on. Myself and my mother were both ritually sexually tortured, along with other children, for many years, by many Catholic priests and nuns, and other adults as well, at St. Schoolastica parish in Detroit, Michigan. We were drugged, terrorized, forced to vivicize live animals, and forced to perform all kinds of unnatural sadistic sexual behaviors. During one rutual I was drugged and forced to cut into a pregnant nun, and remove the baby. I was told to "tremble my finger" under the baby's tiny hand until it grasped my finger, and then the baby was "sacrificed to Satan". The priest appeared as if he was injesting something extraordinarily exquisite, as he "breathed in" the spiritual energy leaving the baby's body. The nun wailed in agony and grief. The FACT is, that most severe mental illness is actually post-traumatic hysteria resulting from extreme, sadistic sexual abuse, and this kind of extreme sadistic sexual abuse is pervasive and ongoing, and has in fact been going on for centuries, among secret groups of adults who are protected from the law by virtue of their associations with "legitimate" institutions. Ritual sexual abuse is simply RAPE, but it is rape that is combined with 1. extreme violence, 2. extreme deception, and 3. mind-altering drugs. If I had the ability, I would spend my life exposing all this, but I am so busy dealing with so many layers of post-traumatic misery, that I am not able to. I do not know why God allows people who preach about him in the public light of day, to then "worship Satan" in the private dark of night, but that is exactly what this particular group does, and has been doing for centuries. "Worship good by day; worship evil by night." It is organized crime."
I flaged him.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 29, 2011 - 06:40
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

^er right out of a horror novel

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]