Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Will there be professional wrasslin' in the RBE?

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Garbage Can | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 15, 2011 - 11:50
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Discuss.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 15, 2011 - 11:51
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Yeah and theres gonna be big mother musclin' mvtvlf play fighting all over town.

mvtvlf = mums vtv likes to fuck

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 15, 2011 - 22:15
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

okay now I'm officially grossed out

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 15, 2011 - 22:19
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

I would imagine wrasslin' would be deemed a waste of resources. The ring, the metagtron screens, the loud speakers, aluminum chairs...etc. Not to mention it's a ecological nightmare. A bunch of hillbillies eating sour kraut dogs and beer? Methane levels would be astronomical! It would be worse considering the beer and hotdogs were free.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 15, 2011 - 22:22
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Wouldn't people who like violent things like wrasslin' be put in the re-education camps?

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: May 15, 2011 - 22:30
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

Fresco hates Wrestling, because it's violent and favors ingroup/outgroup-thinking.

You could watch undereducated muscular men & women resolve their problems through intelligent and supportive conversation in a ring-type environment though.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 16, 2011 - 08:35
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Wrasslin is a lot of oversized people doing a lot of conversation in the ring already, most of the show is them hot airing about how they're gonna slam their opponents and wanna fight other people.

Its a bit like some of the comments VTV made on our forum:

"The fact is that you would never say anything like that to me if you ever met me. And would likely piss yourself if anyone you have victimized showed up at your door. Statistics tend to prove this:"

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 16, 2011 - 08:56
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

Robots against people who decide they want to own a pencil instead of share, share, share. Robots are allowed to be fully armed, humans are allowed to die.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]