Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Zeitard contemplates engaging in acts of terrorism

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, TZM, Terrorism, zeitarded, The Violent Movement, TZM IS POPULATED BY FUCKING IDIOTS [ Add Tags ]

This forum thread is currently locked, no new replies or edits can be made.

[ Return to Topic Ritz-Carlton | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 22, 2011 - 23:26
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

ZG Terrorists: I wonder if such a thing will ever exist. Maybe one day, if the government see the ZGM as a threat they will brand us as such. But I am talking about real ZG terrorists. Members of this movement who believe violence will bring about the change they want.

I have asked myself a few big questions recently, like 'would i consider terrorism as a means to achieve our goals?' and 'Are we no better than those who use terror if we use it?'

The answers I found within myself are, to say the least, conflicting.

I have always been a moral person, I believe in the sanctity of life and that it should be protected at all costs. I believe violence is wrong.
But I believe in something else too, I believe the ZGM and the VP will ultimately fail. I believe the occupants of the Earth are too entrenched in this system to ever let it go. We have become used to this blindness. After thinking about it for a while, I came up with another question. This is the most complicated ethical dilemma I have ever come across in my life. Imagine a future where war, disease or any number of disasters have destroyed the Earth, and humanity is sparse. Imagine a person looking back at their history, to now. They open up a history book and look at the work of the ZGM and the VP today. They see that the VP failed because they did not use force or direct action to attain their goals. That person thinks to themselves: 'If they had taken action then most of the world may not have been destroyed.' But. alas, the world has ended and humanity will die.

I guess the point I am trying to make is, although terrorism and hurting people is wrong, is it not more wrong to let the current system destroy everything? Quite a utilitarian view, I know.

I would like some feedback to this, I feel confused.

Thank you,

Jonny

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=335080&Itemid=100114#335080

But what if it is not enough? Just because an alternative exists doesn't mean that people will accept it. Also, if the government are as corrupt as the ZGM suggests, they will not let the VP alternative exist in reality.

Terrorists and freedom fighters have always existed for a reason. Because they are forced to take action.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=335080&Itemid=100114#335106

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Apr 22, 2011 - 23:34
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

The ends justify the means, i.e. "it's okay to hurt people now so long as it means later they'll be better off", is exactly what terrorist groups like Al Qaeda, The Order, Hamas, Provisional IRA, Islamic Jihad, Tamil Tigers, etc use when justifying what they do. Of course, they don't exist, though.

Al Qaeda - It's okay to kill even fellow Muslims, so long as we get our crazy version of Wahhabism to be the mainstream political platform in the Islamic world.

The Order - It's okay to kill even fellow white people, so long as we're able to free them and create a new all-white paradise in the North Western United States.

Hamas - It's okay to kill even fellow Palestinians (as well as Israelis), so long we're able to free them and create a new Palestinian state.

Provisional IRA - It's okay to kill fellow Irishmen and even English, so long as we're free in the end.

Islamic Jihad - It's okay to kill even fellow Egyptians, Algerians, etc, so long as we get our crazy version of Wahhabism to be the mainstream political platform in the Islamic world.

Tamil Tigers - It's okay to kill fellow Hindus and Sri Lankans, so long as we get our own Tamil homeland and become free.

Hypothetically TZM terrorists - It's okay to kill fellow Earthlings, so long as we can free them from the monetary system and bring about an RBE.

So can anyone name a time when the so-called revolutionary terrorists were actually successful and didn't make themselves outcasts in their own societies?

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Apr 22, 2011 - 23:45
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

Nope. All will be crushed eventually.

Tamil Tigers got butt-fucked a few years back. My guess is that most of those terrorist groups will follow.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Apr 22, 2011 - 23:49
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original

Yes, and Al Qaeda and Islamic Jihad are little more than a banner now. My point is that justifying terrorism in order to bring about a goal is a bad door to open, because you always fail, and became a stigma.

Basically Savethefuture is saying:

Since no one is simply buying into our belief system, we should therefore considering blowing them up first, then maybe they'll believe we're here to help.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 01:58
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

This zeitard probably supports all of the above groups, claiming they are simply "freedom fighters" against the corrupt system.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 05:51
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

TZM could theoretically argue for nuclear warfare, on the basis that the existing nations destroy the earth and stopping whatever doomsday theory is popular right now would save many more lives than they would take in the process.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 07:07
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

O_O

Sounds like a post the FBI should know about... especially considering Loughner :S

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 08:10
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Yup. I think we know what TZM is really about now.

Compassion my ass.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 08:26
(0)

CS Original

Not to mention that any one of their paranoid members can easily justify it by saying anyone who doesn't support them is a government agent.

It is actually really common for conspiracy theorists to believe that, just go on Youtube and post on a conspiracy video disagreeing with them or laughing at them..

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 08:28
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Yeah I get this a lot, as have members here and other critics of them.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 14:11
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Topic is still open. Evidently the mods at TZM find terrorism acceptable.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 14:23
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

Yeah, we know what they're really about.

TZM - changing the world by any means whatsoever.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 22:28
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

Isn't this the "oh I'm so scared and alone" guy? A wee bit psychotic, I think. If the FBI isn't already watching they will be soon.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 22:59
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

Fuck, I misread the post the first time.

He isn't just saying to kill/annihilate collusive government officials and corporate decisionmakers who oppose TZM, but to actually use "terror" to spread the word?

Jeez.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 23:15
(0)

CS Original

Although I disagree with the TZM ideology, the biggest put off for me is the fact that so many members seem to be mentally ill psychopaths who have failed at life.

If I were ever going to support an RBE (its a long shot), it sure wouldn't be TZM.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 23:18
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

Ez, the monetary system caused their failure at life.

Or maybe the pot.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 05:28
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

EZ,

The funny thing I realised recently is thats TVP idea isn't that crazy, its just wrong and Fresco has made money off people and not doing anything real with his life. Blah blah blah okay whatever.

But my point is with the Zeitgeist Movement you get conspiracy theorists interested in it and you get nutters like the one in this thread saying he will be having to use terrorism to spread the word about TVP and the RBE.

TVP has never been associated with this level of crazy before Zeitgeist as far as I know.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Aug 15, 2011 - 15:54
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

Some questions shouldn't be open to discussion. Especially if your supposed base tenets preach non-violence. If your non-violent then what IS there to be "confused" about? There should be no discussion of terrorism as an option, end of story. Fucking idiots. Their thread is indefensible. They are their own worst enemy.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Aug 15, 2011 - 15:55
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

So you've changed your tune about accusing me of cherry picking this stuff?

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Aug 15, 2011 - 15:56
(0)

CS Original

Sorry for accidentally bumping this. Blame Muertos I got the link from a recent tweet and saw red when I read the content.

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Aug 15, 2011 - 15:59
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

That's not what I asked.

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Aug 15, 2011 - 17:41
(0)

CS Original

Yes. But in my defense you're still a douche nozzle.

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 15, 2011 - 18:40
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

^ Good defense, and a RBE is not science...

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Aug 15, 2011 - 19:22
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Yes.

All that matters.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]