Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - My dreams are crushed: McLobster availability in the US is a McHoax

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to News | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 04, 2011 - 10:59
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Wait, there’s a McLobster? Rumors that McDonald’s plans to expand distribution of this regional dish, previously available only on its Canadian and New England menus, are tantalizing and terrifying the Twitterverse. The McLobster has actually been around for quite a while. In a 2009 blog post, Zach Tropf characterized the sandwich as a “disturbing mix of lobster and bread smothered in white ‘McLobster sauce.’ ” But others on the Chow message boards have declared, “It's really not bad.” McLobster devotees have even created a McLobster photo Flickr pool. In an effort to dispel these McRumors once and for all, the Carlsbad Patch blog e-mailed Mickey D’s media team directly. Sadly, they confirmed that any rumors surrounding the McLobster are “McFake.”

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/trending/archive/2011/03/03/is-the-mclobster-coming-to-a-mcdonald-s-near-you-video.aspx

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 04, 2011 - 13:01
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

If I saw a McLobster in a MacDonalds I immediately think of a McSquid for some reason and that makes me vomit.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Mar 04, 2011 - 16:44
(0)

Level: 9
CS Original

Sometimes it would be nice not to be so skeptical... if only to believe in things like the McLobster.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]