Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - German Shooting: Inside job?

Tags: false flag, beat off [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to News | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Mar 03, 2011 - 07:08
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

You certainty know it was!

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 03, 2011 - 09:10
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I don't really understand why the German police aren't qualifying this as an act of terrorism.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Mar 03, 2011 - 09:18
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

"You certainty know it was!"
I heard that the shot came from the Grassy Knowl. Useing magic thurmite bullets made by lizerds.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EricPosted: Mar 03, 2011 - 09:33
(0)

Oooh baby, baby, baby, baby, ... EEE baby, baby, baby.

Level: 1
CS Original

I think Edward's definition of terrorism is pretty good and if you follow it, then this event isn't terrorism, because it's an attack on a military target, not a civilian one. It's the same reason why the opposite isn't true: if the military guys would have shot a civilian, it wouldn't have been terrorism. Granted it was ideologically motivated, but what isn't?

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 03, 2011 - 09:42
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I'm not sure I see it that way Eric. The shooting didn't occur at a military target, it occurred in an airport. Civilians work in said airport and use said airport. It was not a military target, even though the bus in question was a military bus.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 03, 2011 - 10:59
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Boris Rhein, interior minister for the German state of Hesse, told the German Press Agency on Thursday that the suspect, identified as a 21-year-old ethnic Albanian from Kosovo, had apparently been radicalized over the past few weeks.

German federal prosecutors, working with U.S. authorities, took over the case from state officials Thursday and said they are investigating the shooting as a possible act of Islamist terrorism. In a statement, they said that "on account of the circumstances, there is a suspicion that it was an Islamist motivated act."

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/03/134225552/official-shootings-suspect-targeted-u-s-military

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]