Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - A portrait of Plautus Satire. - Page 8

Tags: nutbar, Jackyl video from 1993, VTV in drag, Mr Hyde, Poe's Law [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Garbage Can | Reply to Topic ]
LizPosted: Apr 09, 2010 - 18:45
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Again I don't really care about that stuff. I am not a member of the ZM I just know people who are.

#211 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LizPosted: Apr 09, 2010 - 18:51
(0)

CS Original

@Ed

I know man I know. Total nutcase. Just wait till he starts screaming.

#212 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LizPosted: Apr 09, 2010 - 19:03
(0)

CS Original

Thunder: "Did you not get hugged enough as a kid?"

LOL

Not going to even quote everything Plautus was saying at the time but he sounded like a little kid throwing a tantrum over not getting a toy he wanted. And he thinks he got somewhere with Thunder in his brainwashing yelling and screaming when it was clear that Thunder thought he was an idiot. Justifiably so.

I know Codie thinks he is recieived as some sort of tough guy who scares people into behaving differently. When I hear him talk this is the image I see in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeNNxQuo1Jc

#213 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 09, 2010 - 19:06
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

Wow near the end is insane. Was very very funny actually. :D

I love Thunder here :D lol

I see this when I hear him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC0JGEAGMmA

Only a slightly older less nerdy version

#214 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 09, 2010 - 19:10
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JC6w9hgl7c

actually its more like the above

#215 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LizPosted: Apr 09, 2010 - 19:12
(0)

CS Original

@Ed

I hope you see my point now wherein he said that he thinks he did anything to change anyone's behavior is absolutely silly. He looked like a complete moron in all of this. Does Thunder sound intimidated at all? Does he sound like he cares at all that this guy is screaming at him? When you listen to the conversation between him and "Dude" it's obvious he has the socio-pathic tendency to justify everything he does as somehow being good. All of his talk about how it's the fault of the people offended by the things he says. How he says that someone being offended with him calling them a cocksucker obviously means they are homophobic. Absolute insanity.

#216 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LizPosted: Apr 09, 2010 - 19:15
(0)

CS Original

@anticultist

LOL that is so perfect!

#217 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 00:35
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

That's a funny audio, but yeah Grits and Thunder don't get along. Thunder sought after Grits in mumble other than that I have never seen Thunder in mumble so obviously Thunder knew what was going to happen also note that Thunder had everything recorded so he must of knew before hand what his intent was to be and was prepared to use this information after he had achieved he's objective of pissing off Grits. Keep in mind Thunder acts so cool in mumble because he knew he was being recorded, I've seen times where Thunder was cussing not just grits out but other individuals as well which was funny but yeah it probably be looked down upon in TMZ nowadays.

Keep in mind Liz that RBOSE hadn't formed at the time this recording took place and mumble was still affiliated to zeitgest in some way as well as was under their thumb. DNS had to bann Grits under that hierarchal structure or Thunder would have squealed to the top that DNS is a faulty TMZ drone. Grits was banned under TMZ rule but hasn't been banned by any individual in RBOSE. That is a great audio, Grits tends to get pissed off when people are activity trying to piss him off; Wait who wouldn't?...

#218 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LizPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 00:52
(0)

CS Original

I am sorry Billl but Thunder didn't do a damn thing to Codie in that audio. You make it sound like Thunder antagonized him but it was pretty clear that Thunder knowing it was recorded or not is a non issue. Mr. Vickers acted like a nut because he is a nut. And he just lied claiming he didn't get banned then made up some excuse that it was a fake ban or whatever.

#219 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 02:33
(0)

CS Original

I do not think Grits was lying I think he misinterpreted the answer since this happened awhile ago. I remember you said that RBOSE banned Grits which was in fact untrue, no individual to my knowledge involved with RBOSE has banned Grits and I can only assume you got that information from individuals who are not directly involved with RBOSE and either are getting their information from the top tmz people in the hierarchal structure meaning dd,tt vtv, pjm, apollo, azzy, or thunder.

Well Liz that's your opinion of it not being a problem, I question Thunder's intent for recording it which if you consider the intent or in the American court of law it would be looked at as premeditated with the intent to harass do to past history with each other. It's like someone who has had bad history with another individual purposefully goes to unfamiliar territory that this individual is usually at with a video camera. Who manages to piss the other individual off while they themselves stay cool and catch everything on tape. Then showing this video or in this case audio to the world so everybody else can interpret the tape and base their judgement on a individual because of that tape and the bias of the individual who recorded the tape.

Also keep in mind that if Thunder did not like what Grits said to him he could have Muted Grits as well as I was in the mumble chat when it happened I know for a fact that we told Thunder in chat to mute Grits numerous times in mumble as well as anybody else that has a problem with any individual. Of course that was ignored do to the fact that Thunder wanted this to happen before it happened aka premeditated. The proof would be the fact that Thunder started recording Grits before he acted like he was pissed off, so Thunder pretty much had intent to disturb because I never seen him in mumble before of after this case.

If your telling me that Thunder never had a preplanned plan I would have to disagree with you as it follows the very definition of premeditated.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/premeditated</p>

characterized by fully conscious willful intent and a measure of forethought and planning

EX: Thunder's premeditated plan was to start the recording before hand in mumble while talking to Grits with the intent to piss Grits off as well as provide comical evidence in audio recording of Grits getting pissed off to justify the bann in tmz.

I'm not claiming to be a Dr.Phil here by any stretch nor do I think anybody has to be a Dr.Phil. I think I am able to work or put up with nearly anybody and I do not think of myself as a Dr.Phil. If their is a problem I can usually solve it without having to bann anybody. Nowadays unless i'm in RBOSE I try to avoid banns as a last options mainly reserved for people who deface a website of mine/game but even at that I give these people chances and I always have a open door policy and will eventually unbann just about anybody unless it's a bot spammer >_>

What Thunder did is typically what is done in politics. Just odl fashion mud slinging. The Zeitgeist movement is nothing put a political movement, working for politics, raising money through donations, mud slinging/name trashing, is a common occurrence in tmz with the top officials dd,tt vtv, pjm, apollo, azzy, and thunder calling the shots and the drones I mean the tmzer's members obeying their orders. People with opinions generally get banned in tmz because they will find, justify and twist to bann individuals that do not obey or are not drone like in all do time, case in point Brenton or Ed.

#220 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 06:12
(0)

CS Original

Billll is saying true things about TZM management I completely agree with him, and his assessment of Thunders premeditated behaviour I agree with, likewise I also know Thunder from experience in those chat rooms and let me tell you this: he is no angel himself !!

What I dont agree or understand is Billlls acceptance of ItzMeRons/Plautus/Grits etc etc anti social behaviour, now I understand you say hes interesting and has a lot to say, but lets get real here Bill you sound like a rational and decent human being to me.
In the real world if this guy was talking to you like this day in day out to your face, dont you think you would get a little sick of being lectured,shouted at and called names ?

#221 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 07:46
(0)

CS Original

Billl the guy is a total loony.

He has violent fantasies of killing police, he lies to others and maybe himself that he is an expert in everything you can think of. He claims he has performed life saving surgery, he is a medical doctor, that he is a demolitions expert, he is a raving anti-semite, holocaust denier, truther, apollo hoax promoter, global warming denier, anti-vaxxer, and a bunch of other stupid crap.

Add to all that we've seen him act like the biggest douche on the planet. He is the definition of a troll not interested in any discussion of any kind, all he wants to do is fellate his own massive ago. He seems he has got nothing better to do all day than to try and get around bans from online communities that got fed up with him and if anyone has a problem with it he goes off on them like he did to Thunder.

I am well aware that Thunder is an ass most of the time and he had a vendetta against me at one point, but at no time for any reason did I think Thunder deserved how Plautus was acting. I don't see any reason could excuse Plautus' behaviour. Thunder conducted himself in a calm and civil fashion while Plautus acted like a psycho nut case! That recording shows Plautus is exactly the same over voice as he is over message boards, worse actually. Also to me Plautus' absurd outbursts were either to make himself feel good or to show off to others, I don't think he really was directing that purely at Thunder because he knows he is making a load of fuss out of nothing. He is just pissed off that people don't tolerate such a massive asshole as he is.

#222 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 08:22
(0)

CS Original

accidental post ignore this -_- or delete it or whatever

#223 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 09:29
(0)

CS Original

I'd like for people to read a little thing focusing on primacy. As primacy is the first point of contact (link below)

http://conspiracyscience.com/forums/topic/trolls-and-primacy</p>

well just so I do not go into a lengthy definition click link if you want that Primacy as stated before is the first point of contact and it can be a very dangerous thing. The first time I experienced primacy in tmz was with a individual called Azzy. This individual tried his hardest to convince me that Grits was horrible person and needs to be banned going to the extent just like Liz did showing me Grits history and everything else in between. I typically don't base judgment on someone just because of his or her history mainly because the fact of primacy. Azzy could show me everything he had and then some even turn blue in the face and I still wouldn't base my judgment on Grits based on the events although conscientiously to some affect I do it well at least I do know what i do on some level.

When someone else tells me what to believe in and how i should believe I say that they are wrong. I do not believe in trolls unless their under a bridge maybe. When someone says their doing me a favor i don't like it for the fact that their telling me their doing me a favor at which no one can tell anyone else their doing them a favor i either know they are or they are not I do not need someone to tell me they are. much like religion as well where a preacher will tell his collective your going to hell if you don't do this, believe this, this, and this (leaks over to our government as well). When a atheist tries to counter someone's religion with facts the religious people are already inoculated by their preacher therefore they disregard that information almost instantly. A good example of primacy is when Obama during his presidency admitted he did cocaine in a book he wrote. He effectively told people first rather than have his running mate do it therefore people looked at Obama as being a human and Obama successfully self-inoculated the majority of the people. So if his McCain used Obama's cocaine spiel as fodder against Obama he'd look more like a douche than anything else since the majority of the people have been inoculated in a way to that message.

Do to the fact of primacy I do no base judgment on the past to the people i meet but towards the future and even at that so what if Grits may make up half the things he says that's typically what everybody does on the interweb in some way shape or form. If that's Grits priority to make things up then so be it who am i to say he's wrong but I'm not going to base judgment entirely on the past but what happens in the future and at that i believe in diversity so if I don't get a long with a person within a group I simply will not bann him because he's an ass, has a good fantasy, has a so called desire to kill cops etc...

To be honest I think Grits has a lot to contribute if you can ignore the outside noise so to say. I have never had a major problem, granted sometime he can get out of line as have I at times within mumble or IRC but we're all human at the end of the day. In general do to many glitches with are monkey brains one happens to be primacy I tend to not base judgment on people until i get to know them but at that I have a open door policy so if they changes my judgment changes as well. That's just how I do things of course i cannot speak for anybody else but myself on on a individual past, their behavior and how to judge them because everybody is different and unique which I wouldn't have it any other way TBH.

#224 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 09:37
(0)

CS Original

Have you ever heard of Stockholm syndrome ?

"In psychology, Stockholm syndrome is a term used to describe a paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express adulation and have positive feelings towards their captors that appear irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims."

This syndrome is a common thing in society, there are various expressions of it where in people express adulation and emotional attachment to bullies and violent people in order to remain safe and out of harms way.

Your friend is the bully.

#225 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 09:57
(0)

CS Original

>>>>I think Grits has a lot to contribute

Other than proving what a colossal arrogant lunatic he is, what sort of things do you think he could be contribute?

#226 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 10:03
(0)

CS Original

That's interesting.

To be honest if that were true the many communities I'm a main developer for would start sucking up to me since I contribute for the msot part. If your trying to say to some affect that's happening to me well simply put I do not contact Grits 24/7, I treat him like i talk to anybody else. He's not keeping me hostage and i'm definitely not afraid to speak my mind since I did get banned from the zeitgeist movement for doing that. this definition would infer that Grits has a gun to my head which is in fact untrue. at the again i'm not defending grits once so ever merely filling in the gaps.

A bully does something in the physical realm to start things. Their is nothing Grits can do to me over the internet that can hurt me. Sticks and stone can break my bones but words can never hurt me =P

lol joknig aside if your inferring that i may fall in that definition, well i'm not hostage and I don't have a gun to my head, Grits in no position of power to do anything to me, he's not a threat just some dude with an opinion like everybody else.

@ED well Ed if yuor willing you'll have to find out for yourself I know Grits has helped in in ideas and concepts when I'm going about programming. In general everybody has something to contribute in their own way.

#227 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 10:09
(0)

CS Original

Im not saying you are a hostage by definition, I am inferring you are excusing his agressive behaviour towards others and seeing his good only.

This is my use of the definition I presented.

#228 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 10:15
(0)

CS Original

aggressive behaviors, good/bad is of ones individuals definition. Therefore you are not me and i am not you i don't think Grits is that bad, you do. i see your side of the evidence i totally understand where your coming from and I showed you mine. i know I have did a lot worse things on the internet than what Grits did on wikipedia, it just so happens his wikipedia info and everything else was recorded on the net for all to see unlike mine. To me what he has done is nothing to what I have seen people do in their virtual lives. Not everybody is me. If that's me excusing aggressive behavior then I have a high tolerance for that then.

#229 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 10:17
(0)

CS Original

oh and about bullies doing something in the physical realm, this is not so...

I mentioned Plautus Psychological warfare earlier on in the thread or another, and told him it didnt work on me. This is another definition of bully might I add.

#230 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 10:19
(0)

CS Original

Anticultist I haven't read the thread but i assume he was calling people fat? link?

#231 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 10:20
(0)

CS Original

http://conspiracyscience.com/forums/topic/a-portrait-of-plautus-satire/page/2</p>

on page 1 he offers someone to visit him and he insinuates he will bury them in his garden.

In this thread he enters into psyhological warfare and violent conduct, regardless of how you see it.

He is using passive tactics and anecdotal claims about his violent capabilities and his intellectual opinion of himself.

He uses this in order to subjugate any who would stand in his way, Like I said it wont work on me I have simply met and dealt with people like him in real life too many times.

#232 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 10:32
(0)

CS Original

Another thing I find interesting you say you never read the thread, yet you are present in it and have chosen to focus on liz's reply only here early on. You are still discussing the fact about zeitgeist banning and the moderators etc...

yet this very thread is spattered with your friends inexcusable violent conduct and demeanour, and still you have managed to overlook it.

#233 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 10:40
(0)

CS Original

@ Anticultist I read it over and I could say the original intent of the thread was to do exactly this and this individual called Liz only added fuel to the fire. At that I agree it depends on the individual who that interpret Grits posting i find them very funny, because I mean looking at the intent of this topic if a individual was trying to call me out in such a same way my reaction may reach Grits outcome but i doubt it i'd probably joke around about it. In general i don't think it's that bad since the intent of the topic was to start something and it definitely started something lol When you again call someone out in such a way as calling your topic "a-portrait-of-plautus-satire" what else do you expect?

#234 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 10:45
(0)

CS Original

I expect what you did, deal with it logically and rationally and with a sense of humour,
or ignore it.

He himself said it was only the internet, and so have you.

Therefore we could apply the logic that your friend truly doesnt see it as only a forum and takes any attack on his character absolutely serious. He defends his beliefs like a zealot would.

#235 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 10:47
(0)

CS Original

@Anticultist after all we're only human :)

#236 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 10:49
(0)

CS Original

And humans are supposed to act sensible, particularly intelligent forward thinking ones, and lets be real here this MAN and I do say MAN because he is 38 years old. Should know much better than to act like a juvenile delinquent.

IF you want to add the label "after all we are only human", then you are casually excusing him once again.

#237 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 11:04
(0)

CS Original

I'm not excusing anybody and I do not believe you can read my mind to know such information which at that your basing your beliefs on assumption in my opinion. Again I''ll say the same thing in a differnt way if I made a topic such as this

"A portrait of Anticultist"

* 9/11 Truther, who believes the hijackers are still alive.
* Anti-Semite.
* Holocaust denier.
* Evidently believes (or at one time did believe) that the Apollo moon landing was faked.
* Banned from Wikipedia for egregious personal attacks and repeated conspiracy theorizing.
* Banned from the conspiracist group known as the Zeitgeist movement.
* Been pushing conspiracy theories for years.

Am I missing anything? Then read the wonderful responses below before Grits actually starts posting first to reply. I think mission is accomplished on the intent of this post as well as everybody's objectives. Imagine someone posting your information up their for people to see and see if you take it as funny as Grits did. I found this topic to be comical and the individual talked about within this topic to be within reason even if did threaten people, I found it kind of funny to be honest but again that's me -_- because really Grits isn't going to do anything to anybody I know this and hopefully everybody else knows this.

From how many times I've been threaten on the internet from the FBI are coming after me, to i have your address expect a visit, to I got your IP I R HAX U, what Grits says doesn't even phase me but obviously it does to the majority of the people on this form and if the consensus agree to bann then so be it as it seems the majority say he's a bad apple i'll go with it but in disagreement. I'm new to this forum so i'm unsure how long i'll stay here, seems like some interesting people are with with interesting opinions and that's always a good thing.

#238 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 11:06
(0)

CS Original

You missed off arrogant 'potential' sociopath.

But I understand he was goaded, but in a previous thread he had exhibited all these things, so why shouldnt they be pointed out for him see in bullet point form ?

#239 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 10, 2010 - 11:08
(0)

CS Original

Actually someone has already posted my information up online....

You do realise I help run the most active anti zeitgeist blog there is right ?

#240 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]