Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - A portrait of Plautus Satire. - Page 3

Tags: nutbar, Jackyl video from 1993, VTV in drag, Mr Hyde, Poe's Law [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Garbage Can | Reply to Topic ]
Energy TurtlePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 12:47
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

I said King not Doctor. And did you claim to have an MD?

#61 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 12:47
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

So do you dislike Jews and homosexuals too?

I'd like you to cite any message of mine where I state or imply that I do not like either jews or homosexuals.

#62 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 12:47
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

@Sky,

Oh, he's a paranoid hick too.

Never mind then.

#63 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 12:49
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Just to be clear, is the "Grits" we're talking about here that Bo Gritz guy, or somebody else?

Oh, and Plautus, you never answered my question from last night...do you believe Americans landed on the moon six times between 1969 and 1972?

#64 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 12:52
(0)

CS Original

I said King not Doctor. And did you claim to have an MD?

hmm I seem to have lost track of a post somewhere, I thought I read a post by you asking me to quote where you said I was crazy...craaaazy

#65 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Energy TurtlePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 12:55
(0)

CS Original

Someone else called you Doctor but that irrelevant. But, did you claim to be a medical doctor or am I mistaken?

#66 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 12:55
(0)

CS Original

ahh, it was anticultist that asked me to quote him, I got confused and made a mistake...nothing makes me happier than having the chance to admit I made a mistake.

Hopefully this will teach me to be more careful when reading and responding to people.

#67 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 12:56
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

He isn't really a medical doctor. More of an amateur proctologist.

#68 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 12:56
(0)

CS Original

But, did you claim to be a medical doctor or am I mistaken?

Yes, I am a doctor.

#69 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 12:59
(0)

CS Original

Just to be clear, is the "Grits" we're talking about here that Bo Gritz guy, or somebody else?

Hominygrits is the first ID I used on the Zeitgeist Movement Ventrilo server, Grits is the first ID I used on the web site forums.

Oh, and Plautus, you never answered my question from last night...do you believe Americans landed on the moon six times between 1969 and 1972?

I know I didn't land on the moon during that time, and I don't know anyone else who did, either.

#70 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:01
(0)

CS Original

I know I didn't land on the moon during that time, and I don't know anyone else who did, either.

That, "Doctor," is not the question I asked.

#71 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Energy TurtlePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:03
(0)

CS Original

"Yes, I am a doctor"

For the third time, are you a medical doctor? There are many different kinds of doctors, I had a biology teacher in high school who was a doctor in Phys Ed. Are you that kind of doctor?

#72 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:07
(0)

CS Original

For the third time, are you a medical doctor? There are many different kinds of doctors, I had a biology teacher in high school who was a doctor in Phys Ed. Are you that kind of doctor?

In my first post that mentioned this, I stated flatly that I am a medical doctor.

#73 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Energy TurtlePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:10
(0)

CS Original

"In my first post that mentioned this, I stated flatly that I am a medical doctor"

What is your full name and in which States were/are you licensed to practice medicine?

#74 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:15
(0)

CS Original

What is your full name and in which States were/are you licensed to practice medicine?

licensed hahaha

#75 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:16
(0)

CS Original

Plautus, do you believe that any human being, whether personally known to you or not, has ever landed on the moon at any time?

#76 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:21
(0)

CS Original

Plautus, do you believe that any human being, whether personally known to you or not, has ever landed on the moon at any time?

Let me consult my magic 8 ball...

*shake shake*

"Very doubtful."

#77 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:22
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Unlicensed doctor slash tree trimmer slash full time conspiracy theorist.

Its the male version of Orly Taitz with less credentials.

#78 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:29
(0)

CS Original

Okay, confirmation that he's a moon hoaxer too!

That makes the trifecta of conspiracy crazy: 9/11 Truth, Holocaust denial and Apollo moon hoax.

Jason Bermas must be glad to have some company.

#79 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:32
(0)

CS Original

Unlicensed doctor slash tree trimmer slash full time conspiracy theorist.

First of all, I don't merely trim trees, I also cut them down, cut them up, basically anything that people would call a professional tree service for, and only when people ask for it, I don't do it anything remotely like "full time". I gave you an example of the kind of work I do, like cutting down two trees in two hours and getting paid $900.

Second, I'm not a "conspiracy theorist". You must have me confused with the FBI. Have you heard their conspiracy theory about a dying man in a cave in Afghanistan demolishing the World Trade Center with box cutters?

I'm also not an "unlicensed" doctor, I am just a doctor. Where do you get this idea that you need some kind of "license" to be a doctor? The very idea is absurd.

You know, it's things like this that truly show how detached people are from reality. They cling to imaginary constructs and it really does cripple them. Their erroneous beliefs doom them to failure. It's a tragic yet kind of funny situational superstition.

#80 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:34
(0)

CS Original

Muertos, if you know something I don't, please feel free to explain it to me.

I haven't "hoaxed" anything, so I'm not a hoaxer. I also haven't "denied" anything, so I'm not a denier. I also have no idea what you mean by "9/11".

Oh, I'm also not crazy. Go hang yourself, if you can reach the floor joists from your mother's basement.

#81 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Energy TurtlePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:38
(0)

CS Original

I'm pretty sure you need a license to practice medicine in the United States. On the other hand, if you are some sort of self proclaimed "new age" doctor or holistic healer, you probably don't need a license.

I think Plautus Satire is the Dr. Nick Riviera of Crazy Town. Without the degree of course.

#82 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:43
(0)

CS Original

I'm pretty sure you need a license to practice medicine in the United States.

And this is the kind of detachment from reality and severe delusion that I'm talking about. This sort of voodoo cripples weak minds. Saying that you need a license to practice medicine is just like saying you need a license to drive a car. One has nothing to do with the other. Driving a car requires a tiny handful of skills that are easily acquired by almost anyone. Obtaining a license is part of a fictional construct created by politicians, and the consequences of not doing so do not include an inability to drive, they just include being harassed by deranged individuals wielding guns who would better "protect and serve" if they were strung up by their ankles and field dressed.

On the other hand, if you are some sort of self proclaimed "new age" doctor or holistic healer, you probably don't need a license.

Strangely, none of the people I've ever sewn up have questioned my abilities or skills as a medical doctor. It seems only people in internet forums ever doubt anything I say. I wonder if there's some correlation between mold inhaled in damp basements and pseudoskepticism.

I think Plautus Satire is the Dr. Nick Riviera of Crazy Town. Without the degree of course.

I think you're a deranged idiot with a very tenuous grasp (if any) on reality. Go hang yourself, if you can reach the floor joists from your mother's basement floor.

#83 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:51
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

So Plautus what PhD do you hold, what was your thesis about, and can I have a copy provided to read ?

#84 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:53
(0)

CS Original

So Plautus what PhD do you hold, what was your thesis about, and can I have a copy provided to read ?

You must be out of your goddamned mind. How many people's lives have you saved with emergency surgeries?

#85 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:56
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Not really, usually when someone makes a claim and boasts about their intelligence its a precursor to wanting someone to discuss it with them.

Asking you to provide evidence or information about it is something anyone would ask of you if you began discussing this.
So clearly I am not out of my mind, I am simply asking you to substantiate your claims with some level of information.

#86 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:56
(0)

Level: 12
CS Original

Should I even bother typing this?

Plautus, you're jumping into a philosophical realm that disrupts the conversation people are trying to have with you. Others are trying to discuss topics, and you're questioning their semantics.

I think everyone would agree that there is no actual connection between a license and a skill. Attaining the license does not denote acquisition of the skill, and vice versa.

What they are disagreeing with is your actually having a license.

#87 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Energy TurtlePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:58
(0)

CS Original

He's so full of shit that it's not even funny anymore. You can be anyone you want on the internet, I'm a submarine commander posting from underneath the polar ice caps (not really). But if you want to invent a fictional narrative about your background (employment, education, etc.)you need to be at least believable and consistent. Plautus is neither. Unlicensed Doctor, tree trimmer, Mayor's assistant, hermit, gardener, the list goes on and on.

He's a really fucked up person with severe mental problems.

#88 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 13:59
(0)

CS Original

Not really, usually when someone makes a claim and boasts about their intelligence its a precursor to wanting someone to discuss it with them.

I haven't boasted about anything, I simply corrected errors in statements of fact made about me.

Asking you to provide evidence or information about it is something anyone would ask of you if you began discussing this.

I'd suggest that no amount of evidence is going to convince you that I'm a doctor. Like all pseudoskeptics, you are just a contrarian, determined to disagree with anything, even if you agreed with it at another time and place.

#89 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 14:01
(0)

CS Original

What they are disagreeing with is your actually having a license.

How can they "disagree" with a claim I never made? They're agreeing with their own presuppositions that I have no useful skills and I'm emotionally and mentally retarded, like they are. Here's a clue, not everyone is like you, there are actually competent people in the world.

#90 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]