Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Baloney Detection Kit - Michael Shermer

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Movies | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Sep 14, 2010 - 14:39
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Sep 14, 2010 - 15:24
(0)

Level: 9
CS Original

Haha, video comments:

In response to someone doubting his claims of chemtrails:

"Listen here u nut job, i video these things nearly everyday! Open ur fucking eyes! You must be fucking blind! Ok now i'm truly done & ur blocked! I'm truly done talking with you this time, ur not worth my time any longer bye bye asta la vista!"

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Sep 14, 2010 - 18:23
(0)

CS Original

I got suckered into that debate. :p

His response to me:

"More like u have no idea how the world works! Whats ur views on the Bilderberg group? The CFR & the Triatoral commission? Oh & why are Masonic symbols everywhere? Why are actors making secret hand signals in movies? Why are black & white checkered floor patterns always in movies & drenched with blood or having people die on them in some way shape or form? Why is the news full of detailed child murders & abductions! Why does ur country have fields filled with plastic coffins?"

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Sep 14, 2010 - 18:29
(0)

CS Original

"Thats just a few of my questions for you! Conspiracy Theory is a term dreamt up by the Masons to get u off the scent of whats really going on! Something which has more than it's fair share of hard evidence is a bit more than just a theory! FACT...planes do not cause buildings to collapse, straight down at free fall speed, like a controlled demolision! I cannot believe people still think planes can do this! Never mind the 3rd tower going down in the same fashion, when NO planes hit it!"

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Sep 14, 2010 - 18:33
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Oh God. CT's never learn.

I try not to get pulled into arguing with CT's in YouTube comments. The worst of the worst of the worst of them troll YouTube all day long, like Casey who used to be on this board. YouTube comment CT'ers are even worse than those Sherdog Forum nimrods. Life is too short.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Sep 14, 2010 - 18:42
(0)

Level: 12
CS Original

Agreed, Muertos. I've quit the youtube commenting. It's a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Sep 14, 2010 - 19:23
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original

nice! We need to baloney test RBE and the venus project, and the zeitgeist movement.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]