Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Help CJ make a decision-Thread

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Garbage Can | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Sep 06, 2010 - 12:24
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

Sorry if I'm a bit to self helpy in here - I had a similar thread on TZM and I'm still not one bit further.

My "job" (check mail, check stats, check mail, answer mail, check stats) is pretty decent, but far from doing something I'm actually proud of.

I have three options that I came up with so far:

1) Put my money into a foundation, try to develop new economic paradigms that can build the basis for an actual social movement for change.

2) Put my money into advertising, education or expansion and make more money. Repeat.

3) Pay an attorney and move all my assets offshore. Buy a nice home for me and my boys and relax for a year.

I like 1 most, but have no idea how to do it.
I like 2 least, but I know pretty sure how to do it and who to call when I have problems.
3 seems fairly complex, but doable. Dunno if I'd enjoy doing nothing though, or be back to good ol' bad habits after a month.

Show some compassion to your savior throw in your thoughts.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Sep 06, 2010 - 13:02
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

I'd do what's best for you and your boys right now. Work your job, save up some money, put them through school. If you're not doing what you want to do, try to work out some plan where eventually you will be.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]