Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Kony 2012 is Horrible Garbage

I'd rather give awareness to how good Coney Dogs taste

Tags: kony 2012, 2012, kony sucks, sucks, who cares, , null, Category, Nonprofits & Activism, Tags, LRA, Joseph Kony, justice, Lord's Resistance Army, Invisible Children, new film, documentary, central africa, child soldiers, License, Standard YouTube License, garbage, Kony 2012 is Horrible Garbage, horrible, stupid, Kony 2012 is stupid, coney 2012, coney, coney hotdogs, hotdogs, coney dogs [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 12, 2012 - 12:06
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Kony 2012 is not a documentary, then again many things claiming to be documentaries nowadays are not. Kony 2012 relies heavily on emotional appeal as well as it's very vague on such things as facts. To Kony 2012 credit the movie is only 30 minutes in length. Having a movie that's short in length is great for me and other people who are not really into watching movies let alone lengthy movies.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

KONY 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.

HOW TO HELP:
Visit: http://kony2012.com
Donate to Invisible Children: https://stayclassy.org/checkout/set-donation?eid=14711
For info on Invisible Children: http://invisiblechildren.com

For official MEDIA and artist REPRESENTATION ONLY: Christina Cattarini cattarini@sunshinesachs.com

DIRECTOR: Jason Russell LEAD EDITOR: Kathryn Lang EDITORS: Kevin Trout, Jay Salbert, Jesse Eslinger LEAD ANIMATOR: Chad Clendinen ANIMATOR: Jesse Eslinger 3-D MODELING: Victor Soto VISUAL EFFECTS: Chris Hop WRITERS: Jason Russell, Jedidiah Jenkins, Kathryn Lang, Danica Russell, Ben Keesey, Azy Groth PRODUCERS: Kimmy Vandivort, Heather Longerbeam, Chad Clendinen, Noelle Jouglet ORIGINAL SCORES: Joel P. West SOUND MIX: Stephen Grubbs, Mark Friedgen, Smart Post Sound COLOR: Damian Pelphrey, Company 3 CINEMATOGRAPHY: Jason Russell, Bobby Bailey, Laren Poole, Gavin Kelly, Chad Clendinen, Kevin Trout, Jay Salbert, Shannon Lynch PRODUCTION ASSISTANT: Jaime Landsverk LEAD DESIGNER: Tyler Fordham DESIGNERS: Chadwick Gantes, Stephen Witmer

MUSIC CREDIT:
"02 Ghosts I"
Performed by Nine Inch Nails
Written by Atticus Ross and Trent Reznor
Produced by Alan Moulder, Atticus Ross, and Trent Reznor
Nine Inch Nails appear courtesy of The Null Corporation

"Punching in a Dream"
Performed by The Naked and Famous
Written by Aaron Short, Alisa Xayalith, and Thom Powers
Produced by Thom Powers
The Naked and Famous appear courtesy of Somewhat Damaged and Universal Republic

"Arrival of the Birds"
Performed by The Cinematic Orchestra
Written by The Cinematic Orchestra
Produced by The Cinematic Orchestra
The Cinematic Orchestra appears courtesy of Disney Records

"Roll Away Your Stone"
Performed by Mumford and Sons
Written by Benjamin Lovett, Edward Dwane, Marcus Mumford, and Winston Marshall
Produced by Markus Dravs
Mumford and Sons appear courtesy of Glassnote Entertainment Group LLC

"On (Instrumental)"
Performed by Bloc Party
Written by Bloc Party
Produced by Jacknife Lee
Bloc Party appears courtesy of Vice Records

"A Dream within a Dream"
Performed by The Glitch Mob
The Glitch Mob appears courtesy of Glass Air

"I Can't Stop"
Performed by Flux Pavilion
Flux Pavilion appears courtesy of Circus Records Limited

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Mar 12, 2012 - 16:07
(2)

Level: 6
CS Original
Here's a quick article containing links and a couple of comments illuminating both sides of the issue:

http://www.vice.com/read/should-i-donate-money-to-kony-2012-or-not
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 16, 2012 - 18:03
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Jason Russell's Naked Meltdown -- CAUGHT ON TAPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32PBZ870ymg

TMZ has footage of Kony 2012 honcho Jason Russell in the midst of his naked meltdown in San Diego ... pounding his fists in anger and screaming maniacally.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/16/kony-honcho-arrested-for-allegedly-masturbating-in-public/#.T2PGgfXCeYc

3:26 PM PST: We just got footage of Jason's naked meltdown on a public street ... pounding his fists in anger and screaming maniacally.

2:15 PM PST: Law enforcement sources tell us ... there are NO plans to charge Russell with a crime for yesterday's incident.

2:08 PM PST: Law enforcement sources tell us ... Russell is being hospitalized on a 5150 psychiatric hold so authorities can assess his mental state. The 5150 hold allows authorities to keep Russell for up to 3 days to determine if he represents a threat to either himself or others.

1:45 PM PST: The CEO of Invisible Children, Ben Keesey, tells TMZ ..."Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition."

The statement continues, "He is now receiving medical care and is focused on getting better. The past two weeks have taken a severe emotional toll on all of us, Jason especially, and that toll manifested itself in an unfortunate incident yesterday."

"Jason's passion and his work have done so much to help so many, and we are devastated to see him dealing with this personal health issue. We will always love and support Jason, and we ask that you give his entire family privacy during this difficult time."

0314_divider_graphic
The mastermind behind the now-famous "Kony 2012" video was detained by police in San Diego yesterday for allegedly being drunk in public and masturbating.

Jason Russell was taken into custody by San Diego cops. In addition to allegedly masturbating, cops say he vandalized cars.

Cops told NBC7 in SD they received several calls around 11:30 AM ... reporting a man in "various stages of undress."

Sources tell us ... Russell was dancing around the Intersection of Ingraham and Riviera wearing "speedo-like underwear" ... and eventually removed the underwear and began to make sexual gestures.

We're told ... it appeared Russell was under the influence of some kind of substance.

Cops told NBC, "Officers detained [Russell] and transferred him to a local medical facility for further evaluation and treatment."

Russell is the father of two, and says he wants to have 9 more kids.

Russell is the co-founder of Invisible Children as well as the filmmaker of the ultra-viral video which has set records on the Internet -- with more than 80 million views (below).

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Mar 16, 2012 - 21:04
(1)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

Russell is the father of two, and says he wants to have 9 more kids.

Does he know hands don't get preggers?
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 16, 2012 - 04:32
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original
i didn't manage to go through 30 minutes of this crap, i have no doubt that this 'documentary' will make people who made it rich and will not in any way assist a single human being in africa.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]