Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Creepy, fat anti-Semite accuses me of doing 9/11.

Seriously.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to 9/11 Can | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Feb 14, 2012 - 08:57
(1)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
I just got this message in my inbox on one of my YouTube channels from a user called "Jimmyretired":

I realise a kike mate.

Many people in the community told me about you, you are a jew and we know what you did planting dynamite in WTC doing terrorism, you think your smart but you will face repercussions for your evil against my race.

We know about the jew banker and cheats they are all

Here is a screenshot (of the message, not the profile):

http://muertos.blog.com/?attachment_id=468

Warning: do NOT click on the guy's profile. His background is an...er, image of himself in his skivvies. Think of a gene splice between VTV and Ron Jeremy. You don't want to see it, trust me.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Feb 14, 2012 - 09:56
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
Muertos doesn't sound like a Jewish name.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Feb 14, 2012 - 12:28
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original
Quote from The Real Roxette

Muertos doesn't sound like a Jewish name.

Nope, sounds like Mehican for "dead ones"

I do wonder how these people function in daily life.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Feb 14, 2012 - 15:07
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
Wow. That's some of the most blatant anti-semitism yet. And the idea that you personally did it, Muertos, is laughable.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Feb 14, 2012 - 15:48
(0)

Level: 0
If it was me I would just delete the comment and block him. Might want to also alert the FBI about him because he doesn't sound very stable... at the very least he might be fun seeing how he'll react to the cops showing up at his door :D
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Feb 14, 2012 - 16:35
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

Warning: do NOT click on the guy's profile. His background is an...er, image of himself in his skivvies. Think of a gene splice between VTV and Ron Jeremy. You don't want to see it, trust me.

That's not very nice, VTV is way fatter.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Feb 14, 2012 - 16:59
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original
Quote from Locke

If it was me I would just delete the comment and block him. Might want to also alert the FBI about him because he doesn't sound very stable... at the very least he might be fun seeing how he'll react to the cops showing up at his door :D

There's nothing to report him to the FBI over. Being a stupid anti-Semitic looney toon isn't a crime.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 14, 2012 - 18:21
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
He certainly is a fat anti-semite. I can imagine he must of first discovered the Jews evil plot when the twinkie giant Hostess went out of business. Never come between a fat person and there food. THE JEWS ARE STEALING HIS TWINKIES!

However I think VTV is much fatter, delusional, and has a much uglier mug than this fatboy.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]