Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - In need of some input

All opinions accepted

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Oct 03, 2011 - 01:44
(0)

Level: 0
Ok so I have an honest question. In Alex Jones' movie "fall of the republic" he labels (or implies) that City Year is some form of a Youth Brigade like in Nazi Germany based off this commercial for the program:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=son7pDkwXws
(sorry about the person speaking as this was the only one I could find).

I was wondering, if we go off the logic that if a group of people wearing a similar uniform and doing some sort of physical work is considered a Youth Brigade, could we say the same thing about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwwQ4X-MZfY

or this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj7rlZguZ5g

Please give me some feedback as it would help a lot. Thanks.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Oct 03, 2011 - 05:44
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
"All opinions accepted"

Bad move!

Anyway, you're right, any group of people sort of dressing alike are essentially Hitler Youth, for example Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts, black families who have reunions and wear commemorative t-shirts (Jackson Reunion 2005).
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Oct 03, 2011 - 09:08
(1)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
Alex Jones says the same thing about the AmeriCorps program, which I've done. The fact that he considers such programs as City Year and AmeriCorps some sort of youth brigade is something I find utterly insulting. And no, these programs aren't mandatory, as some conspiradroids (some in the comments section of that video) are claiming.

<Rant>

This is such a big load of horseshit, they're comparing it to the friggin' Gestapo and doing nothing but invoking Nazism (Godwin's law), and I'm insulted that people seriously believe this shit. While these moron CTers are sitting on youtube all day, other young adults are out there helping at risk youth, providing after-school tutoring and other activities, building affordable homes, helping people struck by disasters, and these fucking conspiradroids who sit on the internet all day have the nerve to compare these young adults to the Gestapo!

</Rant>

This is one of the few CTs that really, truly does make me angry on the simple basis of its mere existence.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Oct 03, 2011 - 11:36
(1)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
Quote from Wolf Bird

While these moron CTers are sitting on youtube all day, other young adults are out there helping at risk youth, providing after-school tutoring and other activities, building affordable homes, helping people struck by disasters, and these fucking conspiradroids who sit on the internet all day have the nerve to compare these young adults to the Gestapo!
Whatever you say, Goebbels.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Oct 03, 2011 - 11:37
(1)

Level: 0
@Wolf Bird yeah i couldn't agree more.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]