Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Wow, Really?

Tags: mislabeled topics, Roseanne, Sowwy Rox, bad hobbit [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 00:56
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JA4EPRbWhQ

Bizarre. Just bizarre. Can't really think of much else to say. These women are fucking sick.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 01:08
(1)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

CHOPPING OFF MEN'S PENISES IS NOT THE MOVEMENT!

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 01:09
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original

You need to have a description of the video in the topic title or at least your post. But I agree with his point, it's true. However he groups feminism with crazy, loud mouth retarded women who think they should be able to do whatever they want, when feminism is something totally different.

And the voice of reason is Darlene Conner.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 01:19
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

Uh, no. Some forms of feminism are feminism and they are fucking stupid and sexist.

I don't agree with his complete tossing aside of feminism because there are forms that deserve respect and consideration, as well as women who are totally respectable as feminists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Hartley

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 01:41
(0)

CS Original

Just because Nina Hartley makes educational videos on BDSM doesn't make her empowering.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 01:50
(0)

hey sailor

Level: 1
CS Original

wow, way to turn me off completely by saying "loudmouth cunts" within the first 15 seconds of the video. he has a point but the whole "cunt cunts CUNTS" shit is ridiculous and gets lost in a sea of YEAH BRO YOU TELL THOSE BITCHES. also i'm sorry he's so pissed off about battered spouses. way to lump all feminists together. I guess this is why I can't take atheists seriously; they're fat, basement-dwelling loudmouth neckbeards that have issues with women.

http://www.reddit.com/r/beatingwomen<br /> I wasn't able to find a sub forum dedicated to misandry...

EDIT: God damn it omni your only example of a "good" feminist is Nina Hartley? Pick up a fucking book.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 01:52
(0)

CS Original

I agree with his over the top response.

http://www.reddit.com/r/beatingwomen<br /> I wasn't able to find a sub forum dedicated to misandry...

That page is so fucked up.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 02:44
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

I picked Nina Hartley because she's the only feminist that came to mind off the top of my head who I happened to agree with. Are there better feminists? Sure, probably. I've read only Hartley's feminist and social views and not the views of other prominent feminists, so whatevs.

@Caramel Color

Yeah, he called them cunts, they are cunts for laughing at that, whether you get your underwear in a twist about it or not. That's some sick bullshit and double standard up the wazoo that AA talked about.

That being said, I still think it's foolhardy for AA to dismiss feminism completely.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 02:48
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I AM A FEMINIST!!!

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 03:10
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

oh wow because I said it's cool to laugh at that shit? sorry you posted this here expecting people to blindly say "oh wow bitches is nuts" without any thought to it. if this dipshit even cared for real, maybe he should approach it with a well reasoned argument instead of CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS, because as crazy as it sounds, it makes him sound like a giant talking turd. no, instead it's just fodder for his bitchfest.

not to mention his entire "throw the baby out with the bathwater" approach to feminism is shockingly similar to what christians and/or conspiracy theorists say about margaret sanger. her being racist totally negates any good work done by planned parenthood, so we should just shut it all down. fuck all the people (yeah they provide health services for men, too) that get health care from them because the founder had eugenicist ideas.

so if a bunch of idiots "joke" about dick chopping on tv, and they certainly do represent every single feminist ever, it's a complete wash. game over.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 03:45
(-2)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

CUNTS.

(User was put on probation for this post: Thanks for contributing nothing to the conversation. Yeah, ha ha, funny, that's like so totally random bro. If you're going to try to start an intellectual debate, don't just try to troll (poorly) when people actually start responding to you.)

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 03:54
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

*SIGH* mooooooommmmmmmmm, i dont do christmas now, I told you, I'm an atheist. but if you INSIST on getting me something i'll take best buy gift cards

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 16:48
(1)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original
Militant Feminism and Feminism are very, very different. Feminism is not only a political movement, but an entire theoretical movement that is based on denaturalizing gender power structures at many different levels, and we find feminist theory in many disciplines. I believe feminism is now in its fourth wave, if I'm not mistaken, and its current focus (or what is popular among feminist theorists) is the breaking down of the gender binary,
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]