Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - I wished this just stopped

Tags: shootings, murder, Veganism, radical veganism, crappy music, norway [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
IssueCannonPosted: Jul 28, 2011 - 10:27
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

http://www.metro.co.uk/music/870664-morrissey-says-norway-massacre-nothing-compared-to-actions-of-kfc</p>

Morrissey, a former member of The Smiths, is a big animal rights nutter, i've heard things similar to this before, but this, I honestly don't understand how he thinks he splurting the truth, I honestly hate people like him.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 28, 2011 - 10:29
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

See, people and animals really are equal. I guess if Morrissey's ever eaten anything with an animal product in it, he should go to prison too. That's what I find interesting about radical vegans, especially ones who weren't raised that way from childhood. If it's truly murder and is evil to eat animals, then if you've ever eaten any animal part, you're still a murderer, just as if I kill someone, 20 years from now I'm still a murderer, even if I haven't murdered anyone since then.

Oh radical vegans, of course you're exempt from your own moral standards you hold everyone else up to.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 28, 2011 - 11:07
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Morrissey is a fuckstick, always has been and always will be.

"If Morrissey says not to eat meat, then I’m going to eat meat; that’s how much I hate Morrissey." - Robert Smith.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 28, 2011 - 11:11
(0)

CS Original

^ lol, all cats are eatable.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 28, 2011 - 12:34
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

If radical veganism makes me as shitstained, miserable and dull as Morrissey then I would rather eat animals raw and hunt them like prey.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 28, 2011 - 12:43
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

^This is an excellent post.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Jul 28, 2011 - 22:06
(0)

hey sailor

Level: 1
CS Original

Hey he almost sounds like Breivik himself:

NME quoted Morrissey as allegedly saying that Britain had suffered an "immigration explosion", adding: "England is a memory now".
"Anybody can have access to England and join in," he was reported as telling NME journalist Tim Jonze.
According to the magazine, the singer - who now lives in Rome - said that while he didn't have anything against people from other countries, "the higher the influx into England the more the British identity disappears".
"The British identity is very attractive, I grew up into it and I find it quaint and very amusing," he was quoted as saying.
"Other countries have held on to their basic identity yet it seems to me that England was thrown away."
He reportedly said that while immigration does enrich the British identity, it meant saying goodbye to "the Britain you once knew".
"If you walk through Knightsbridge on any bland day of the week you won't hear an English accent," he allegedly said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1570898/Morrissey-sues-NME-over-racism-claim.html</p>

Morrissey, a vegetarian and animal rights advocate who last year abandoned the stage at the Coachella festival in California because of the smell of cooking meat, described the treatment of animals in China as "absolutely horrific", referring to recent news stories about animals in Chinese circuses and zoos. He told interviewer Simon Armitage: "Did you see the thing on the news about their treatment of animals and animal welfare? Absolutely horrific. You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/sep/03/morrissey-china-subspecies-racism

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 28, 2011 - 22:58
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

the singer - who complains about people moving into a country he doesnt live in whilst residing in another country he doesnt belong.

Enough said.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Jul 29, 2011 - 06:01
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

I honestly gave The Smiths and Morrissey a chance years ago, uninspired and uninspiring music and lyrics and it seems that there are more people wondering whether he's gay than liking his work.

Having said that I am off to eat some red meat.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 29, 2011 - 06:06
(0)

CS Original

I like some of his music, probably 5 or 6 songs out of all of them, the rest I can't stand. I also am off to eat red meat, as it's about 75% of my overall food intake.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Jul 29, 2011 - 06:19
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

I just hope that double decker bus he sings about crashes into him, yet does not harm any chickens in the process.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]