Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - CTers see CT in anything.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jul 27, 2011 - 12:10
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

The News Story:
Pa. girl, 11, hit by lightning on sunny afternoon
CANONSBURG, Pa. (AP) — An 11-year-old western Pennsylvania girl is recovering after she was struck by a bolt from the blue.

Lisa Wehrle tells the Observer-Reporter newspaper of Washington, Pa., that the sun was shining when her daughter, Britney, was struck by lightning Friday, apparently from a storm several miles away.

Lisa Wehrle says, "There was no rain. It was a beautiful day. All she heard was some thunder."

The lightning hit Britney as she was walking down a hill in North Strabane Township with a friend about 2:30 p.m. that day. The bolt hit her on the left shoulder, leaving a burn-like mark and exited her wrist, where it left another mark.

She was treated at a Pittsburgh hospital. Doctors discovered her arm was broken, but otherwise she's OK.
........................................................................................
The Comment:
Keith Myath 6 minutes ago
why wasnt there any mention of the ufo that was seen in that same area by hundreds of people??

http://news.yahoo.com/pa-girl-11-hit-lightning-sunny-afternoon-142649730.html

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Jul 27, 2011 - 16:11
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

MY SPACEBEAMZ BRING ALL THE BOYZ TO THE YARD.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 27, 2011 - 16:18
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

This isn't really super unusual.

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1869Natur...1..139C

Or... is it?

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 27, 2011 - 16:21
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Lightning arcs for miles anyway so its feasable it can arc beyond the weather front. And since storm fronts can exist right next to perfect weather conditions its completely possible depending on the weather conditions.

I have seen a storm right next to a sunny day in the space of a few hundred yards on numerous times in my life. In fact I drove down the line of the storm on the left and sunshine on the right of a two lane road once. very odd looking but completely natural.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 28, 2011 - 02:36
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Each time I take a dump and flush it if it doesn't flush I'm going to have a bad day if it does flush then I'm having a good day.

This poop looks like a snake peaking out of the water.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]