Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - A conspiracy theory to keep you dumb

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Movies | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 18, 2011 - 13:05
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

College Conspiracy debunks many myths, including the belief that Americans with college degrees earn $1 million more in lifetime income compared to high school graduates without a college degree.

The most important basic fact that most Americans don’t understand about 4-year colleges is that most Americans spend 6 years attending them before graduating. With U.S. tuition inflation for private colleges averaging 5.15% over the past half a decade, assuming this same rate of tuition inflation continues, a college with tuition of $30,000 today will have tuition of $38,563 in the sixth year a student attends it.

In College Conspiracy, NIA analyzes the total cost to attend college by factoring in not just rapidly rising tuition expenses, but also the interest payments on student loans, and the lost income that college students would have earned if they worked at an average entry-level job that doesn’t require a college degree.

NIA’s investigation has determined that the organizations that helped create and promote the $1 million in additional income myth, included General Equivalency Diploma (GED) recipients as being high school graduates.

The truth is, GED recipients are not real high school graduates and they are being used to unfairly skew down the average income of high school graduates without a college degree.

This has the effect of artificially inflating the amount of additional lifetime income that college graduates earn over high school graduates. College Conspiracy shows the real numbers that never get discussed in the mainstream media.

The college-industrial complex has created not only myths, but outright hoaxes, in order to scam American students into becoming indentured servants for life. Three years ago when 15 new pharmacist schools were about to open in the U.S., the college cartel bribed economists to come out with phony research reports showing that the U.S. was experiencing a huge shortage of pharmacists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpZtX32sKVE

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jul 18, 2011 - 16:51
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

The most important basic fact that most Americans don’t understand about 4-year colleges is that most Americans spend 6 years attending them before graduating.

Barring extreme circumstances, if it takes you 6 years to get a BA, you weren't ready for college and you were doing it WRONG.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 19, 2011 - 19:12
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

I never hear these "college is a scam" people talk about community colleges, which are the best deal going in education, or even AP credits at the high school level, which are an incredible savings.

You can get all your core requirements taken care of at a local community college for much cheaper, then transfer to a university and finish a 4-year degree for a lot less. Also, students who rack up AP credits in high school can often skip huge chunks of college--I got through my undergrad degree in less than 3 years thanks to that factor alone.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jul 19, 2011 - 19:39
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

I feel privileged living in the UK, even though we complain about fees and how Scotland is free, its nowhere near as high as the US apparently is.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 19, 2011 - 19:49
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I still believe the Australia education is the best education out there because Brenton said so.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Jul 19, 2011 - 21:25
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

Are you the same Ed that tried to burn down Trent University?

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Jul 19, 2011 - 21:37
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

Actually nevermind, that Ed now lives in the US.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]