Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Organic pesticides: not an oxymoron

Tags: to do, food, organic, lies from the left [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to News | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 17:41
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 18:07
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

What about ladybugs? Ladybugs do wonders keeping away lots of pests.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 18, 2011 - 00:33
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Miriam Newton (skipfinder) wrote:
You know, I'm really sort of sick of you ignorant bloggers who visit this website. Your attitudes versus your knowledge is incredibly blatant and obvious. So I hope you continue to consume the more toxic non organic foods and have fun living with the consequences. I'll take the nicotine to combat the pests over the agent orange herbicide that is sprayed on your precious non organic tomatoes. Why you are attacking sustainable and non organic farming is beyond comprehension.

It only took me about 5 seconds to find the retard claiming organic is something other than carbon bonded to hydrogen.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 18, 2011 - 06:57
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Wow, this 'skipfinder' is a complete nutball. Organic is sustainable? Knocking down more and trees and rainforests to make room for organic agriculture is sustainable? She obviously doesn't take it well when her organic religion is questioned. But, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that someone on NPR doesn't like organics being questioned since, as a whole, NPR's audience leans left and of course some of them will be moonbats.

Also, I'd like her citation that agent orange is A)sprayed at all and B) if it IS sprayed, sprayed in such quantities that is harmful. And then I want proof that indeed, 'non-organic' food is so toxic as she implies and that most of the world's population is poisoned because of it. These people do NOT understand basic chemistry.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 18, 2011 - 07:09
(0)

CS Original

Sustainable is just a buzzword in organic mythology like "saved" is in Christianity.

Agent Orange is not used as anything other than a way to kill _all_ plant life. It was used at one time in the US to clear plant overgrowth, but was made illegal in 1978, because of the huge increase in miscarriages of women in contact with it, and the fact that it killed animals en masse. It hasn't been used since then. She's a liar.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Jun 18, 2011 - 09:00
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

I find this whole ideology of organic and naturism surrounding agriculture to be pseudo right down to its core.

You think the world was filled with luscious fruits and vegetables before humans started settlement and agriculture?

If organic idiots had their way from the beginning, Roxette would be picking potentially poisonous Siberian berries and I would be getting eaten by an 8-foot American alligator that I was hungry and desperate enough to try to have as dinner.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 18, 2011 - 09:04
(0)

CS Original

I think better proof it's bullshit Omni, is the fact that we farmed organically for about 12,000 years and it wasn't until modern agriculture starting really in the mid-20th century that we have more food than any point in human history. If organic meant abundance, then we would have had more food when all crops were organic, not far, far less.

It's funny you mention Siberian berries, because the EU is trying to turn the sea-buckthorn into a "sustainable" crop also.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Jun 18, 2011 - 10:53
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

Gator meat is fucking delicious.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jun 18, 2011 - 11:38
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

They used agent orange in vietnam to, you know, kill all things. Like, those plants over there, that those people eat.... want them dead? Agent Orange.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Jun 18, 2011 - 11:46
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

And inadvertently maim the population in the process, due to it being contaminated with 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzodioxin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_orange</p>

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]