Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Greetings

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Introduce Yourself | Reply to Topic ]
MainStreamManPosted: May 18, 2011 - 01:23
(0)

Level: 0

Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a while, and having a laugh with some of your recent discussions, like VTV.

I studied physics, and am still shocked at how little people even do to *try* to understand what is going on. To my frustration, I have seen most of my friends, one by one, converting into New Age nutcases without even knowing!

Forums for CT are dime a dozen. Forums with properly educated people are a rare thing indeed.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 18, 2011 - 01:25
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

What's a physic?

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MainStreamManPosted: May 18, 2011 - 01:35
(0)

Sorry, didn't understand the meaning of your question. Do you mean physics or physicist?

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 18, 2011 - 01:38
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

hes playing stupid, with his im dumb joke 'whats a physic'

hello glad you liked the VTV thread, that last one was epic, VTV missed some funny shit going under his nose in that thread.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MainStreamManPosted: May 18, 2011 - 01:45
(0)

"VTV missed some funny shit going under his nose in that thread"

He has *zero* credibility, even among zeitards. The man is a legend, I hope he leads the movement.

In another note, I hope I have enough free time to do some research on Theosophy, and get some fun debunking H.P.Blavatsky. When I read articles where it is pointed out that she claimed to have predicted the wave-particle duality, I LOLed.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: May 18, 2011 - 09:02
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Welcome! I think I spoke with you in the IRC.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 18, 2011 - 09:41
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

EVERY GIRL CRAZY FOR A MAIN STREAM MAN

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 18, 2011 - 10:07
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

We could use some stuff trashing Blavatsky. It amazes me how seriously people still take her, even though people were debunking her shit in the 1880s.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 18, 2011 - 10:23
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Thank you Helena Blavatsky for your promotion of the 7 root races that became the central belief system of the Nazis. I found it funny when Merola used her as a source, then later claimed he had never heard of her. Which means he either 1) didn't check his sources, 2) was lying because he knows how stupid she is.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: May 18, 2011 - 10:24
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

^Or maybe he's both an idiot and didn't check his sources.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]