Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Should we troll CTers?

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
babybackribsPosted: May 05, 2010 - 17:17
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

I mean, it's obvious that they hate open minded individuals, because we tend to shovel their BS back in their face with facts and logic. But they are relentless. I think, instead of letting them just escape, we should troll them.

We all know that the ones that are hardcore about it, when the exit the forums, they talk about how "brainwashed we are" and how "we need to die with the NWO scum". So why not troll them?

Seriously, like go the their forums and talk nonsense about how we are paid agents and what are REAL plans are.

For example; talk about the body scan devices at airports and how the real purpose is for us to reassure ourselves that we are "bigger" than the next guy, or some crap like that.

Am I wrong to want to try this?

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: May 05, 2010 - 17:28
(0)

Level: 9
CS Original

Might be a little twisted :P

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
babybackribsPosted: May 05, 2010 - 17:39
(0)

CS Original

But fun none the less!

Think about it. What if you just start creating a huge drama! Or even better, what if Alex Jones actually starts claiming some of the shit you posted?!

That would make you famous around here, because we all know you're in on it.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
babybackribsPosted: May 05, 2010 - 17:43
(0)

CS Original

Perfect to try.
Talk about how the US knew how the Japanese would become powerful over time, and that they would brain wash our kids with video games.

Proof needed:
http://www.wonderlandblog.com/.a/6a00d834515f7269e20120a5e4f38d970c-800wi</p>

They knew about Zelda. Try that, see if anyone actually buys into it.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 05, 2010 - 17:54
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

I recently went to a 9/11 Truther's blog (which was all about the space beam theory) to debunk that and wound up posting a lot of comments refuting the idiotic claims made there. However, I was specifically invited to comment on that blog by the person who posted it, who made the request on Twitter. I suspect she didn't realize I was a debunker but just spammed anybody on Twitter who mentioned "9/11 conspiracy" in any of their posts.

Except for special cases like this I generally don't troll CTers, though sometimes I can't help myself if their idiocy is crying out for a response.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
babybackribsPosted: May 06, 2010 - 07:00
(0)

CS Original

I say we just start trolling them.

Screw it, I'm starting out with the David Icke forums.
I know the place quite well.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: May 06, 2010 - 13:19
(0)

Level: 9
CS Original

Link entertaining results please!

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
lofihigainPosted: May 07, 2010 - 16:06
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

we can split it up...you take the Icke forums, I'll cover flat earth society.

I'm pretty sure that Flat Earth Society is fake anyway. Yes, I know they swear up and down that they're legit, but I just don't believe them.

I'm TRYING to get a Prison Planet account, but their "verification process" is taking forever, three days now. I wonder if I could have been rejected for any reason, or if mods are just vacationing.

EDIT: When I see "CT" on this forum, I automatically think, "What's wrong with counter-terrorists?"

Oh, and Icke's forums can entertain you for days.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]