Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Peter Joseph: one year from now

Tags: predictions, to do, TZM Drama [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 22:32
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

What do you guys think Peter Joseph will be doing next year arounf this time?

What I think he will be doing is working at ether a McDonolds or a Seven/Eleven.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 23:46
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

Same stuff he's doing now.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 23:56
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

He will still be spreading conspiracy theories and 9/11 trutherism.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 07:52
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"Same stuff he's doing now."

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 07:58
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

he may return to his wall street software at home and profit off it to recoup his lost cash in the movement, then probably return to his conspiracy theorist roots and collaborate with more well known cranks to pump out some more speculative documentaries about world doom and gloom.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PerryPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 08:16
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

If there's one thing I've learned since studying conspiracy theories, it's that people like Joseph never really go away. Doesn't matter what outrageous predictions they make or what they say, they'll still be viewed as freedom fighters by the tinfoil hat crowd.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 13:03
(0)

CS Original

Truthfully I do not think that he can return to his CTer roots and have the same following that he had in the past. Because he alinated himself from the other major CTers when he got involed with the Venus Project. And your run of the mill CTer, except for his small group of followers, don't trust him. All he had was the Venus Project try to drawl new converts; but that will soon be gone. So other then telling his future co-workers at McDonolds or Seven/Eleven about the latest CT; I say we will be last of Peter Joseph real soon.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 13:11
(0)

CS Original

CT'rs probably wont care, as long as peter says what they want to hear he will be welcomed back into the funny farm with open arms.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 13:19
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I think Peter will live on along with Alex Jones mainly because of the year of the CTer which is 2012. After 2012 when nothing happens besides voting in November many people will drop out of those groups realizing it's full of BS.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 13:24
(0)

CS Original

anticultist

The only way I can remotly see Peter Joseph or the TZM surviving is if they can find a "guru" to replace Fresco. But other then that he is sunk.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 13:27
(0)

CS Original

I think you are underestimating the power of belief Joe. Time will tell what happens from here though, I happen to think they [TZM] will continue being as bonkers as they always were about conspiracies.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 13:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Merola will never be working at McDonalds. He can always get an art fag job or play the stock market.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 13:39
(0)

CS Original

A guy who believes Griffin is an expert on the banking system playing the stock market, that always cracks me up.

But yeah, I agree with the art fag thingy.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 14:05
(0)

CS Original

anticultist
What I mean is I think the TZM is dead. But the members will go on to attach themselves to people like Alex Jones or David Icke. Basicly thier will not be any ZM anymore. But the memebers will move on to the next kook. Helpfully their might be a few that might move on from this and go on to live normal lives.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 15:00
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original

Merola will never be working at McDonalds. He can always get an art fag job or play the stock market.

I second that, but I would like to add that anyone who goes to college to play a giant xylophone and thinks it's useful to society, will likely always be on a sort of high horse. If a person like that had to get a real job, they'd probably hang themselves.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 15:31
(0)

CS Original

^ Interesting perspective. I never of thought of it in that way before but it makes sense.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 15:38
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Nice new user name Billll, lol.

Yeah, I second Rox. I also think Joe's onto something. If TZM really does disintegrate, its CT members will latch onto the other cranks. And hopefully a few will move onto real life.

As for Merola...I think he'll remain a crank. The arts community, unfortunately, seems to attract a lot of them.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 15:59
(0)

CS Original

^ TZM failed in my books, TVP was what they advocated and TVP doesn't want to be associated with them anymore. People who are interested in TZM and TVP are only interested in watching what those crazy lunatics will do next.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 18:24
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

"Same stuff he's doing now." Trying to take over the world?

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 25, 2011 - 18:51
(0)

CS Original

Providing a container for passive wannabe-revolutionaries who lack both the skill and initiative to do something themselves.

I kinda fell into that category myself - wanting to write a book on the shortcomings of economics and how a superior system for the future should look and maybe expanding to a foundation, but not really having the motivation to do so after work. So at the time, hanging around at TZM and waiting for some kind of activism to happen sounded kinda nice.

I think a lot of TZM members are like this, they're just hanging out at the waiting room.

All PJ has to do is make an announcement once in a while saying how sick they are and how awesome it is that they've come to get a treatment.

That's why I don't think TZM is going to die, it's like a sci-fi subscription. I've had a friend talk political theory 101 and economics 101 with these guys - he was actually trying to get an idea what TZM's core criticisms of the status quo are, but they didn't even listen.

It's the same with trilateral commission CT's, NONE of these guys ever read one of the leaked reports of the meetings. Why? Because they're incredibly boring and predictable. They like the thrill the story provides, not the facts. Same with TZM, only that it's hope, not thrill.

TZM doesn't want to understand these issues either, and losing their "teacher" isn't any more important than having no organization.
They're not angry the doctor doesn't want to see them, or that he would tell them they don't have a real illness, they just like hanging out at the waiting room.

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]