Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Gang Stalking

Tags: to do, gang stalking [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 09:36
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

7. Gang Stalking
Under Occupational Health and Safety laws, Individuals are being flagged and placed on community notification lists. This is happening without the targets knowledge. In many countries these community notifications are being used by companies to target innocent individuals such as whistle-blowers, the outspoken, etc. In conjunction with these notifications they are using a practice that was used in the former soviet union called the psychiatric reprisal. This is used as a means of retaliation, blacklisting, silencing, or controlling members of society. Once on the notification system, warnings about the targets are sent out to every individual the target comes in contact with, thus poisoning their associations, and socially annexing the targeted individual.

8. Psychiatric Reprisals

In the former Soviet Union dissidents and activists were routinely decleared mentally ill and sent off to mental institutions. It was a systemic practice used to control dissidence. In the United States and other countries this practice is once again being used on many innocent individuals.

Russ Tice

In a 'secure' e-mail message to the DIA counterintelligence office, he demanded to know what had happened as a result of the 2001 report he had filed outlining his suspicions about his former co-worker (not to be confused with Leung). "At the time, I sent an e-mail to Mr. James (the DIA official handling his complaint) questioning the competence of counterintelligence at FBI," Tice wrote to the Inspector General of the Pentagon's Civil Reprisal Investigation unit, which investigated his 2003 complaint. In the e-mail, he mentioned that he suspected that he was the subject of electronic monitoring.

In April, 2003, shortly after the e-mail message, Tice was ordered to undertake a psychological evaluation, which he believed was retaliatory. The Defense Department psychologist concluded that Tice suffered from psychotic paranoia. "He did this even though he admitted that I did not show any of the normal indications of someone suffering from paranoia," Tice said in a statement to the Inspector General.

Two months later, in June, 2003, the NSA suspended his security clearances and ordered him to tasks such as maintaining the agency's vehicles, pumping gas, and driving officials around. By April 2005, after 14 months of paid leave, Tice was relegated to unloading furniture at the NSA's warehouses and cleaning them.

taken from here: http://gang-stalking.blogspot.com/2010/05/conspiracy-theories-and-misinformation.html<br /> Notice in point 8 when they discuss Russ Tice, he was neither suspended or sacked from his employment, rather instead they placed him into a less secure and probable lighter workload on him mentally, therefore reducing his probable stress loads and paranoid delusions. It would seem had they truly thought him a threat it would have been simpler to just take him off the employment role and send him off into society to make his way where he could cause no problem or damage to his employers.

Other places to get information are here - Gangstalking Techniques: http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/Techniques.html</p>

GANG STALKING WORLD....Cue creepy music and normal looking people walking down the street.
you guys will love all the things they claim to be getting used against them on that last link haha

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 09:54
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

Sounds like bullstinky and paranoia.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 10:38
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I love gang bang movies!

Oh wait, wrong thread.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 12:37
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

The person that made this site is suffering from pariniod delusions.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 12:44
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

I SAW SOME ELVES ON MY PROPERTY LAST NIGHT I THINK VTV IS GANGSTALKING ME

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 15:00
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

I checked a little bit out on the dude who claims to have been involved in all this.
David Lawson
He has written books called 'terrorist stalking in america' and 'cause stalking'.

http://www.amazon.com/Cause-Stalking-David-Lawson/dp/0970309252</p>

http://www.raven1.net/lawson.htm</p>

Just more information for anyone wanting to do some assessment of the sanity of these people and claims.

Also I noticed on the video that alexa storm posted in the other thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKybGHkncqI&feature=youtu.be

In the write up there are some very far fetched claims:

Norma is the TI in this video. Jane was a highly reputable, vocal and well liked Canadian journalist and also a TI.

Both worked together, tirelessly to bring the problem of gangstalking to the public's awareness, through sites like Catch.ca etc.

They, along with a few other TI's, provided enormous proof for what was to be legal history, in finally outting, identifying and bringing to justice the government and associated agencies responsible for their stalking and other crimes (human experimentation and mind control).

But, as the case was due to go to court a bizarre series of incidents occurred. The lawyers stepped down, the evidence was tampered with, witnesses were scared off, in what was an unprecedented legal panic to destroy this case before it could ever be heard.

Gangstalking, human experimentation, DEW, Ritual abuse... the heinous crimes committed in this world are endless but very much mindless and wholly unwarranted....

May God have mercy on us all

As usual the case is claimed to have been infiltrated and stopped by the all powerful all knowing conspirators. It bears the hallmarks of the CT tropes we are all accustomed to being thrown about, which they use to validate it further.

This is the site the info on the video alludes to: http://www.multistalkervictims.org/catchcanada/

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 18:44
(0)

CS Original

Good old fashion paranoia. Reminds me of the Cathy O'Brian B.S. from the 1990's.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 18:55
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Have you ever read her book? I have, its wild. She talks about having sex with dolphins.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 19:27
(0)

CS Original

No; heard some of her audio recordings.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]