Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Is the tvp-worship/cult mentality dying? - Page 5

Tags: FAIL THREAD IS FAIL, MOONBATTERY, MAKE IT STOP, off topic thread is off topic, welcome to Brentonworld, Art Fags Gone Wild, crazy thread is crazy, Gays for the Mormon church [ Add Tags ]

This forum thread is currently locked, no new replies or edits can be made.

[ Return to Topic Ritz-Carlton | Reply to Topic ]
WvethPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 20:51
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

By totally being major-league assholes to people you disagree with (even if they are demonstrably wrong), you're sinking to the level of people like Merola and Jones. I don't think there's any need to be so insulting.

#121 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 21:57
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

You bumped this thread just to be a sanctimonious twat?

#122 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 22:00
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original

^ I disagree with Veth. There's a time and a place for insulting and being an ass. Brenton pretty much asked for it with his constant "more intelligent than thou" attitude and disgusting attempts at sounding like an expert at stuff that he isn't in.

I don't support woo economic BS, but you don't see me posting about how Keynesian economics is the shit.

In case you haven't noticed, this forum is peppered with 5-15 pager threads where someone is being stupid, wrong, or just a scumbag, with the more composed members kicking their asses intellectually and other members doing the same and/or mocking them for doing said things.

References:
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forums/topic/macdonalds-prices-may-rise<br /> http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forums/topic/vtv-goes-where-even-cs-wont-he-exposes-merolas-parents

#123 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
WvethPosted: Jun 13, 2011 - 22:14
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I'm just saying what I think. I agree that he was wrong and had a terrible attitude about the whole thing. And yes, I've seen far more respectable conduct on this site and forum and that's why this particular thread stood out to me, because Matt and Muertos have been two of my favourite people around here.

Anyway, gosh, how about them Mormons, huh? Crazy!

#124 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]