Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - The new lies Zeitards are trying to pass off

Tags: zeitarded, The Butthurt Movement [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 17:37
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

TZM is not advocating TVP but rather RBE in general, TVP is not the only movement that is pushing for RBE

http://anticultist.wordpress.com/2011/04/19/peter-merola-on-roxanne-meadows-youre-a-liar-and-full-of-shit/#comment-2565</p>

Soon they will all be telling everyone that they always addressed the RBE concept and were never advocating TVP only.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 17:46
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

^I can't wait for them to do that. I do want to know how many Zeitgeisters are trying to get rid of TVP swag, whether it be shirts or tattoos or whatever else. Swag, of course, that they got with money!

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 17:52
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

Just like to collect a few lulz...

The films are not The Movement.
The forums are not The Movement.
The members are not The Movemnet.
The Venus Project is not The Movement.

Add to the list...

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 17:52
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

Or they will say they were always a movement that wasn't affiliated with conspiracies at all. Oh, wait...

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 17:53
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

The Zeitard Movement seems to spend a lot of time saying what the movement isn't, yet never seems to say what the movement is.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 17:54
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

Whats hilarious is they can't even say the Venus Project isn't The Movement anymore and they aren't even allowed to use their materials. I mean if the Venus Project won't endorse them anymore, thats a kick in the nuts.

How confusing it will be to explain it to someone new hahaha, just imagine it...

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 17:59
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

I think Matt said it perfectly.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 18:02
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

ALL WORSHIP PETER JOSEH MEROLA OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! JACQUE FRESCO IS BAD BECAUSE PETER SAYS HE'S BAD! ALL PRAISE PETER JOSEPH MEROLA! PETER IS DOING 180 ON WHAT HE SAID APPARENTLY MONEY IS GOOD, CHARITIES ARE GOOD, AND NOW ADVOCATING FOR OTHER THINGS IS GOOD AND NO LONGER BAND-AID FIXES SO ALL TZM MEMBERS MUST FALL INTO LINES NOW OR YOUR NO LONGER A MOVEMENT SUPPORTER!

The Zeitgeist Movement is a fail. This is so funny clearly Peter is doing the thinking for his zeitgeist cult movement. No member in TZM besides Peter can think for themselves... I'd like to think people are smarter than this but what can I expect from conspiracy theorists.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]