Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - A portrait of Plautus Satire. - Page 6

Tags: nutbar, Jackyl video from 1993, VTV in drag, Mr Hyde, Poe's Law [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Garbage Can | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 16:03
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

Uh huh...

Delusions and violent fantasies. You really make yourself look great.

#151 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LizPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 16:04
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I can just see the report now. Of you screaming like a little girl when a tazer takes you down. Would make for an interesting episode of Cops. I am still wondering what he believes his limit is?

How many cops would it take Mr. Vickers? SWAT? Would they have to roll in with tanks?

#152 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
cranberrysaucePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 16:34
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

Too many posts ITT.

#153 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LizPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 16:35
(0)

CS Original

ITT?

#154 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
cranberrysaucePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 17:09
(0)

CS Original

In this thread

#155 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LizPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 18:52
(0)

CS Original

@Sky

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/752942/MumbleGrits.22.12.09.ogg</p>

There's one.

You have to be patient to get to his parts. He would be the really loud person. It starts out mild, but eventually it gets really out of hand.

#156 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Energy TurtlePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:11
(0)

CS Original

I can't believe I sat through that but I did. He starts in about the fifteen minute mark by cursing out other people. You can immediately tell from his aggression and word choice that Plautus is just a really awful human being. He's nasty and vindictive and the other people on the chat seem to be genuinely calm and polite people.

It's disgusting listening to liars like Plautus. Doctor, tree trimmer, hired thug, bouncer, Mayor's assistant, and world class asshole.

#157 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LizPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:29
(0)

CS Original

That one is really mild compared to the second one. I am working on getting it for you. Eventually even the "we ban no one ever" idiots at RBOSE banned him for a while.

The reason for the recordings was that he was an extremely skilled troll. He would behave like an angel around some mods and then act like that around others. It was a divide and conquer tactic. Because the other mods didn't believe the ones that didn't like him and eventually even accused them of lying about Codie's insane behavior.

#158 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:29
(0)

Level: 12
CS Original

lol at the sound clip

#159 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:33
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

:S that was kinda strange.

Bill seems quite a polite chap though.

#160 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:37
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I refuse to expose myself to that.

#161 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:37
(0)

CS Original

Matt, you may find it rather funny. I'm still laughing.

#162 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:38
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I won't.

#163 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:46
(0)

CS Original

For clarification... the guy who is on the attack in the sound clip... that is Plautus the doctor?

He sounds like he is no older than 28 or 29. He must have started his surgeries early.

#164 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SkyPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:49
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original
#165 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:51
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I know the area that his profile lists as his location.

It is full of poor white trash. Even those on the higher end of the economic scale still generally fall under the white trash label.

Just something about southern Illinois. Widespread urban decay.

#166 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 20:52
(0)

CS Original

Hmm... I suppose I can see it. This guy talks just like my cousin-in-law. Imagine a New York lawyer who acts like he's still the 5th year senior in his frat house.

Still, I give Plautus some credit. He certainly is succinct with his wording and has the patience to keep such a long, relatively pointless argument going.

#167 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 21:43
(0)

CS Original

I can just see the report now. Of you screaming like a little girl when a tazer takes you down. Would make for an interesting episode of Cops. I am still wondering what he believes his limit is?

speaking of delusions and violent fantasies...the above passage is a classic example of that

How many cops would it take Mr. Vickers? SWAT? Would they have to roll in with tanks?

We'll never find out, the cops have no reason to fuck with me, and I have no reason to fuck with them. They'll be obsolete, some day, Kneel. If you were truly adhering to the principles of the movement you claim to represent, you'd realize this. Nobody needs to be watchdogged by police or, in your case, moderators of a web site forum, people need to moderate themselves. Life has a steep learning curve, and I've survived this long, so I think I know a thing or two about a thing or two.

What's the matter, Kneel, everybody in the Zeitgeist Movement web site forums is afraid to have any dispute with you so you have to come here and try to troll me? Grow up, man. Quit sucking off your old lady's tit, quit begging for money to buy a new computer. I wouldn't suggest getting your job back at the 7-11, but you could at least do what I'm doing, spend your time trying to improve your life, power your home with solar, devise your own system of rainwater catchment or sewage treatment, grow some food to feed that ponderous gut of yours, do something, shit.

#168 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Energy TurtlePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 21:43
(0)

CS Original

Matt, you really should listen to it. If you despise Plautus now, I can assure you that your opinion of him will sink even lower (I know that seems impossible).

#169 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 21:45
(0)

CS Original

Wow, you guys are putting in some serious stalking time. <3

#170 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 21:51
(0)

CS Original

Hey Plautus mind if I ask how long you were a member of the movement before you were banned?
Did you join when the forum first opened and there were no mods like me, perhaps under a different alias?

#171 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 21:53
(0)

CS Original

You have to be patient to get to his parts. He would be the really loud person. It starts out mild, but eventually it gets really out of hand.

I have no problem with what I said to that little punk, or anything I've ever said to or about Kneel.

There are a few omissions from that recording, however, the other guy, "Azzy", told a few lies about the conversation he'd been having with Billll wherein he asked if I was there. He came there to troll me, and I spanked his ass for him.

He also omitted the part where I told him I was tired of him coming on the server just to troll me, so I was just going to mute him. He claims later in the recording that he was going to mute me.

He's a sophmoric idiot and was the original admin on the Ventrilo server who banned me for telling people Mumble was a better solution. Then he started fucking with my threads about the ban in the web site forums and banning my ID's there and locking my threads and shit. When he came on the Mumble server to troll me like this, he was recording, so he acted meek and mild, but he definitely got put in his place.

#172 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 21:54
(0)

CS Original

Hey Plautus mind if I ask how long you were a member of the movement before you were banned?
Did you join when the forum first opened and there were no mods like me, perhaps under a different alias?

I haven't been banned, they banned some ID's and some IP's, not me. I'm still a member of the movement, so if anyone here has any questions about the Zeitgeist Movement or the Venus Project, ask me. I know about as much as there is in the public domain to know about both of those.

#173 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 21:55
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Didn't think VTV would turn into a type 3 level troll as he defines those as the most dangerous. I guess I just have high tolerance towards what other people would define as trolls, I think that's good in my book but dealing with people that may be the complete opposite with me I can do. When I deal with such diversity it makes me better in every way possible to ignore only cause giant holes. I work with trolls some define me as trolls (I don't believe in trolls unless their under bridges maybe). When you bann people for different opinions you essentially make the hole bigger, the hole represents pure ignorance. Eventually you may turn into something like VTV, which if you look at that guy it's a sad sight indeed, Grits is way better TBH HE HAS A JOB!

Their was just issues not just bannning but with mumble as well since I am a mumble developer, they top people kept trying to force us to use teamspeak when it doesn't make sense to us. TS isn't open source mumble is.

@Liz no one within RBOSE ever banned Grits to my knowledge. I believe DNS did when he was still in Zeit and was ordered to. DNS tried to make the top people bann him so he didn't have to because he doesn't like the banning issue either and they said he had to bann him. It's much like a gang forcing one of their members to pull the trigger to kill a individual when DNS clearly didn't one to, he made the analogy not me because that's how he felt when he did it.

DarkDancer ordered Lukas to bann I guy called viper and lukas refused. The took away Lukas admin rights because of it/ Lukas said he's not in the military and doesn't take orders to pull the trigger with getting the facts straight. Issue here was Darkdancer could not prove or justify Vipers bann therefore wanted Lukas to bann him one to make Lukas obedient TMZ drone, and so DarkDancer could seek and find evidence against viper to justify the bann even though he had no justification in the first place. I actualyl have IRC logs of that one...

#174 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 21:59
(0)

CS Original

Did you join under a different name when there were no mods though ? You seem familiar to me, you remind me of the user 'ItzmeRon', he used to come on the chats and get a bit heated like this voice recording above.

Thats you right ?

If it is then I have had many many conversations with you in the forum in the past.

#175 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 22:02
(0)

CS Original

In the voice recording? I didn't listen to it to be honest. No I've only be around here for 2 or 3 months.

#176 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 22:02
(0)

CS Original

Sorry Bill I didnt mean you. I meant Plautus

#177 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 22:04
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

This is like a soap opera but all the actors have personality disorders.

#178 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 22:06
(0)

CS Original

@ Matt I would agree LOL. I'm actually pretty laid back, and wish Zeit people would stop talknig about RBOSE... They seem pretty interested in pissing me off nowadays and seeking out people to attack because their bored and that's all the productivity they can do.

#179 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 08, 2010 - 22:13
(0)

CS Original

I can't believe I sat through that but I did.

And you don't find it funny as hell? Oh come on, I handed that little pussy's ass to him to wear for a hat.

He starts in about the fifteen minute mark by cursing out other people. You can immediately tell from his aggression and word choice that Plautus is just a really awful human being. He's nasty and vindictive and the other people on the chat seem to be genuinely calm and polite people.

Yeah you make an interesting word choice there, "genuinely". I think your problem here is you don't have the context to make an informed decision. See a previous post of mine to learn about how this guy operates.

In a nutshell, he banned my ID's in the Zeitgeist Movement forums because I suggested a better alternative to the voice chat server that he controlled. That alternative was better in many ways, but most importantly in the sense that there are no moderators there who ban people, so "Azzy" was free to come in and try to troll me, and I was free to tell him what's what, if you like to show him that my will was stronger than his and my methods were better than his, and I was also free to mute him when I grew weary of his trolling.

It just goes to show you, moderators are a solution looking for a problem. We didn't need moderators, when I got fed up with him, I simply revoked his ability to speak to me any longer. This is just one example of the failure of the Zeitgeist Movement web site and other forums, they rely on political solutions that cause problems and solve nothing, instead of technological solutions, like being able to simply ignore people you don't want to communicate with.

One of "Azzy"'s admins on his voice chat server, "Thunder", routinely threatens people. One of his favorite threats is "one phone call and you would go away". This is another way the moderators of the Zeitgeist Movement forums fail. They bully people, because they have the only real power, to ban ID's and IP's and impede people's access to the movement's resources. That flies in the face of the movement's openly stated principles.

If you spend enough time reading the forums over there, you'll eventually see a long post full of obsequious language and apologies about what they're about to say before they say it, you look at the number of posts from the user and it's like three or four, a few other members give them a verbal smackdown, then that user just doesn't seem to be posting anywhere any more.

If you look at the way the moderators there are behaving, all the "tests" and clicking to sign an oath of fealty, their whole bunker mentality, it's easy to see that I and others like me have succeeded in showing these people for what they are. I told them I would change them, that I wouldn't be the one to bend, and I've done exactly that.

I've driven them to the extremes of their pathological behaviours, I've induced them to put harsh restrictions and an even harsher face on this movement, anyone with any sense at all who is seriously trying to be a part of the movement now quickly sees that the moderators are little tin pot dictators, and they have two choices, fall in line and do what you're told, or be harassed by people who are "untouchable" and can ban your ID's or even whole blocks of IP's.

The moderator "tanktop" has blocked the entire rage of IP's that my ISP uses. We're talking about hundreds of thousands of IP's. And they don't see how they're alienating large swaths of the population that way. They are a classic example of why we shouldn't have moderators, or police, or soldiers, or government, or a dog-eat-dog monetary system.

It's disgusting listening to liars like Plautus. Doctor, tree trimmer, hired thug, bouncer, Mayor's assistant, and world class asshole.

Hey, I don't do hired thuggery any more. By the way, that is a classic example of the perversions caused by the monetary system. There's a tendency in all animals to follow the path of least resistance. If you find out you can get money by taking it from people who promised to pay it, you really feel like you cut a fat hog in the ass. I've also done repo work. That was even worse. Taking away some single mom's washing machine after a divorce when she can't afford to make the payments is pretty depressing.

#180 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]