Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - They've Been Hiding Messages in Cartoons for Years!!!

Tags: tin foil hat, illuminati [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Feb 21, 2011 - 23:54
(0)

Level: 2
CS Original

Was watching the intro to tiny toons and saw this in the comments...

From page 3 of comments then further back...
"Don't get me wrong here. I still love the show. I was only trying to see if anyone can spot the satanic symbols that they initially didn't before. by all means don't let that hinder your enjoyment of the show.
pyramid eye
Masonic floor
twin pillars of free masonry
it's all one second ahead of 40.
Grynomite44 1 week ago"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HW7YTWeg20&feature=related

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ChrisPosted: Feb 22, 2011 - 00:46
(0)

CS Original

NOOOO, not the looney tunes!!! :(

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Feb 22, 2011 - 04:04
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

I knew there was something sinister about that damn rabbit and duck.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Feb 22, 2011 - 07:18
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

They just can't leave ANYTHING alone.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
advancedatheistPosted: Feb 23, 2011 - 22:33
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

What about that phallic Sword of Omens in "The Thundercats"?

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Feb 25, 2011 - 02:02
(0)

I don't deal well with shrillers

CS Original

There was a Youtube video about Tom & Jerry that I saw. I was talking about with some dude on Skype who ridiculed the whole thing.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
QuestionmarkPosted: Feb 27, 2011 - 10:32
(0)

CS Original

I wonder what made them put that in the intro. Was that before or after conspiracy theorists started obsessing over those symbols. The people behind that show seem to have a certain irreverence for so many things that people obsess about. It wouldn't surprise me if they put it in there just to poke fun at people who obsess about conspiracy theories. However, the OCD side of me is unsettled by how quickly it goes by...to the point where it almost seems subliminal.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Feb 27, 2011 - 10:49
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

Questionmark
No; in the show thay had a character called the Gogo bird who lived in Wackyland; which was based on Selvador Doli paintings. Nothing to do with with CTers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Dal%C3%AD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrealism

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
QuestionmarkPosted: Feb 27, 2011 - 10:59
(0)

CS Original

Makes sense. I'm not saying I believe there's some sort of conspiracy there. I guess I sort of have a "voice" in my head worrying about even the remote possibility. Did Selvador Doli have eyes in pyramids, checkerboard floors, and masonic pillars in any of his paintings? (Not a sarcastic question...I really want to know. I want to put the OCD "voice" to rest on the subject).

Anyway, I think I get surrealism...and I guess it's possible they were just using the symbols of freemasonry because they felt like it...or maybe someone on their staff was a freemason and put it in there because they were symbols he/she knew well.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Feb 27, 2011 - 11:12
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

Or maybe the cartoonist is not even a freemason and just drew bunch of random things that he thought looked neat.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
QuestionmarkPosted: Feb 27, 2011 - 11:16
(0)

CS Original

Normally, I might agree...but the eye in the pyramid, the "masonic" floor, and the pillars are too close together and too similar to the ones used in masonic imagery for me to believe it was just random. I don't think I really believe it was a conspiracy. I think there's a possibility someone just felt like putting those symbols in there, though...whether they were freemasons or not is a different story. Maybe they just like they symbols?

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 27, 2011 - 11:35
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I have an all seeing eye tattood on my right inner wrist. Why? Because I just like it.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
QuestionmarkPosted: Feb 27, 2011 - 11:42
(0)

CS Original

I'm thinking the cartoonist might have been thinking the same way, hazmatt...maybe they just liked the symbols.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 27, 2011 - 11:47
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Also I'm a member of the Bavarian Illuminati.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Feb 27, 2011 - 15:27
(0)

CS Original

Questionmark - I've got an eye. I don't know where it came from but it has always been there. It is not located on my head but it still sees all kind of shit...

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Feb 27, 2011 - 17:20
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

Even if it had masonic imagery who cares? The freemasons are only bad if you believe in CTs or are a fundamentalist christian.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Mar 01, 2011 - 08:00
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

Besides, they were taken care of on Friday 13th by our friendly Roman Catholic church.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]