Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - WW3

Tags: to do, WWIII, Russia not up to its role in MW2 [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 06:06
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

Wow, there are so many people on the Internet talking about the next world war coming and Russia and China attacking the US. Its almost like they want some kind of nuclear war to happen. I personally dont think it would ever happen, since all 3 are equipped with nuclear weapons they would probably be assured of mutual destruction or at best a significant drop in population. Not to mention the logistics of moving and supplying troops across the ocean.

I dont really get the people who think Russia and China are out to "destroy America", but I guess it probably stems from a fear of communism.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PathfinderPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 07:07
(0)

This apple is your CT. Princess Luna represents logic.

Level: 1
CS Original

I'd say a number of those are "end-times Christians" who seem to be obsessed with the belief that the world will end pretty soon.

Likely, a number of them believe John Hagee when he says that Russia, Germany, Turkey, maybe China and a couple of other countries will attack Israel and start Armageddon.

*Groan.*

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 07:35
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

I guess it is necessary for the weak minded to always be afraid of something, whether it is divine being or military intervention.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 07:49
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

I think WW3 was supposed to start this past December with an attack on Iran. Oh wait, it didn't happen? Hmmm...

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 13:15
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Anyone who says Russia and China would attack the US obviously know nothing at all about Russia or China. Russia's military is in complete shambles, and is basically incapable of doing anything at all, much less large scale. While China does have the world's largest army, they don't have any way to transport them effectively, much less across the pacific ocean.

Of course, there's those who would say "nuclear weapons!" but those idiots obviously forgot the US has more nukes than everyone else in the world combined, many of which automatically would launch if Russia launched there's. It'd be a death sentence to attack the US.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 13:28
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Roxette is right, as usual.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 13:36
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I've seen Chinese technology. The Chinese launched a space shuttle in outerspace with a human ]in it. The space shuttle was just made of toilet paper rolls but I don't down the in innovation and being economical efficient.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 18:33
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

But, but RUSSIA CAN INVADE THE US THEY JUST NEED A DOWNED ACS MODULE, I SAW IT HAPPEN!

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PathfinderPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 18:35
(0)

CS Original

Logic doesn't work with fear mongerers. If they say the Bible says it, then it'll happen.

*Watches more Zero Punctuation.*

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
duncanlecombrePosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 18:38
(0)

Level: 2
CS Original

"Logic doesn't work with fear mongerers. If they say the Bible says it, then it'll happen.

*Watches more Zero Punctuation.*"

The bible doesn't say any of that will happen, people would need to get worried when ALL the wars end.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 18:41
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

@ Roxette

Why is the Russian Military the way it is? In shambles?

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 18:44
(0)

CS Original

No money, no training, no discipline, no proper structure, no clear command

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 18:49
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Also Vodka. Lots and lots of Vodka.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
oreolvrsPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 18:55
(0)

CS Original

@Bill were those designed and developed by Nanos?Seems like his gotton far since he left us

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PathfinderPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 18:55
(0)

CS Original

@duncanlecombre

Ask John Hagee how he got from the Bible that Russia, Iran, Germany, Turkey, a couple of other countries would bomb Israel in the coming years. I'm still trying to get my head around that one...

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
oreolvrsPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 18:59
(0)

CS Original

@the real roxette - So its like the Venus Projects military if they find any dissenters or people that may end up resisting an RBE?

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 19:03
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

VTits said in an interview with that StormCloudsGathering nut that the RBE future will have a military and people will be forcibly locked up in re-education centers if they don't conform.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 19:04
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

^Peace, love and compassion man! Except for people who don't think exactly like us!

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 20:59
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

How many nuclear weapons does Russia currently have? I know they used to have about 40,000 at the height of the Cold War which was more than the US. But both have cut down on their stockpiles alot now. Although not all nukes are created equal and you also need the means to launch them across long distances and with accuracy.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:31
(0)

CS Original

The US has about half as many active weapons as Russia does. While Russia has nearly 15% more inactive weapons than the US, they can't really use them at the spur of the moment. Keep in mind that also the US on average has more powerful active bombs than Russia does, even though Russia still has a few bombs more powerful than the US's. I can't remember where I read it, but at this point it's widely understood that even many of the active weapons in Russia are in heavy deterioration, and may not launch correctly or at all if called upon to do so.

The numbers today are basically:
US: 2,500 active, 7,000 inactive
RU: 4,600 active, 8,000 inactive

If I had to play the numbers, I'd bet 50% of the Russian one's would fail to launch either by human, computer, or mechanical malfunction. As for how many would correctly reach their targets and detonate, probably 50% of those, if not far less. People are forgetting that even in the 1980s the Soviet arsenal was in complete disrepair, and it's now 25 - 30 years later.

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:43
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

Has the Russian Federation done anything to patch itself together?

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 21:46
(0)

CS Original

Not really, they can't get much of anything together. Dirty commies have turned into greedy capitalists, it's made them sloppy. It's the same people in charge though.

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Feb 10, 2011 - 06:56
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

Besides, if they nuke America where will China sell cheap crap.

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Feb 10, 2011 - 08:56
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

^And there's that. It's also something that a lot of people who say China will dump its American debt all of a sudden forget.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]